India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

just my views and thoughts about today's episode

mix_of_emotions IF-Stunnerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
considering today's episode,we say asad is dumb why because he is not doing what we want.in the tragic situation he found himself we think he should suspect billi and should not feel guilty,its very easy to blame him but try to analyse his situation he is completely shattered and needs time.now ayaan said one line which depicts he think asad doesnt love zoya .but i thought he was trying to analyse things and in a way blurt his condition in front of humeira.i agree he is somehow using humeira and abuse her  which is wrong.and for which he can be blamed.but we are calling him dumb,idiot only because we are fearing of famous zoyaan track.u r expecting him to be aware of asad's feelings,jabki wo apne bhai se kabhi kabhi hi mil pata hai.asya ko apni feelings ke baare mein itni der se ehsaas hua,ayaan ko kahan se hoga.we think that after this bada jhatka,at once asya should become detective and throw billi out of the house.kyun because we the asya fans have no patience and cant see billi any way.bhaad mein jaaye sabke emotions,feelings,sentiments.
we are giving episode zero because of what
 that we get no asya scenes,we found asad dumb because he according to us should start using brains in this tragic situation,ayaan dumb because according to us  now famous zoyaan track may come because of his one dialogue todayLOL.
i beg all of u to not worry of future episodes.plzz dont jump to conclusions abhi se.have some relatibility plzz.
i watched or say tried to watch the episode as a normal viewer today who doesnt know about zoyaan apparently,no ajmer track,no spoilers etc and found it dramatic and happening may be bacause i was able to throw the secret informations or say spoilers out of my mind for that 30 min.

thankoo for bearing my looong postSmile.kaafi din baad likha.i missed u all very much these days but i am out of station right now but now will try to be more active.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CHAYMA-khaleesi-starsinmyeyesshanakyasharan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top