India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Why I liked today's episode

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Ohk i know many of you didn't like today's episode...i know it wasn't an ideal episode but i actually liked it reasons-
1.Dilshad finally reprimanded Tanveer and the way she fixed her dupatta showed her contempt for tanveer and i am very sure billi's days in khan mansion are over coz now dilshad will never allow it...
2.Tannu's expression when dilshad fixed her dupatta was anger...she never expected dilshad to blame her but she did and this kind of a small defeat for her.
3.I loved ayaan's trust in asad...for me he stole the show today and i actually don't mind...i mean the way he hugged asad and the way he was defending asad in front of his sisters...i know some of you thought he was wrong wen he concluded that asad never loved zoya but i thought all he was trying to do was defend asad and wen you love and trust someone who will do anything and find any excuse to defend him and today that all what ayaan was doing.
4.The best thing today was that the CVs focused on ayaan and humeira's relationship...i mean the poor girl deserved to know what ayaan felt for humeira and for me ayaan is not at fault either you can't just make someone forcibly fall in love...
I love vikrant today and for me today's episode was about him and humeira and i don't mind coz they are much better than watching razia and tanuu and actually it would be really nice watching their relationship coz ofcourse we can't get to watch ASYA every minute and after them i would like to watch Humayan instead of all negativity of razia and tanveer

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

patelpr4manisha1412Asya_Maaneet-khaleesi-Teja....starsinmyeyesshanakyasharan

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
actually every1 was looking forward to an AsYa confrontation...and it didn't happen..upar se ayaan ka comment..now every1 is thinking zoyaan...do din ruko inhi logon ka AsYa jaap shuru ho jayegaLOL..sabko chahiye ki ek hi din mein sab sahi ho jaye..yeh serial hai yaar..drama kare bina chhodenge kya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anushreemishra

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top