Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Taali Ek Haath se Nahiin Bajti But Yahan? (Page 2)

youth_showsfan IF-Sizzlerz
youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

For the current situation Asad has himself to blame and he has to regret it. I will not blame Tanveer. Asad never discouraged or reprimanded Tan for touching him, clinging on to him or remarking on his feelings/emotions. He showed more trust in Tan than in Zoya. Moreover despite Dilshad and Ayaan insisting to accompany him to the nikaah place, he refuses and wants to go alone?ShockedSilly How silly can that be? Next he follows Tan in van and does NOT deem fit to inform ANY of his family members of his delay?Stern Smile Still I think he regrets what happened and in his heart he knows he did nothing that is being claimed. He did not have time to reflect back upon the happenings and once he does, he will get the cues. He is dazed out and does not know what to do and how to convince everyone of his innocence. Moreover its always been Dilshad who has pushed Asad into thinking and realisation mode. Today too her comment to Tan will make him think.He will see through and conclude his innocence.
Dilshad too believes that Asad will not do something like this but something did happen and what? She does not know. She does suspect wrongdoing on part of Tan. THis will set Asad thinking and suspecting Tan. Hope so.

Ayan trusts Asad and wants to stand by him, guilty or not, he is with his brother. He is baffled with his brother act but believes down his heart that perhaps there is some compulsion for Asad to marry Zoya. Asad never confessed that he loved Zoya to anyone. Thats why confessions are always important. Good that Humeria understood this and sought clarification. This was the highlight of today's episode. Finally NO loveless marriage of Ayaan-Humeria and hope Gul gives him happy marriage with some other character later on.

Return of Razia and Ayaan confession has to trigger something, probably Razia will disclose truth of Asad-Tan and acquit Asad of his guilt or perhaps the truth as to why she wants Humeria-Ayaan nikaah? Or could it be Rashid getting indicted again?

abt asad thing i think we will never agree on d same thing
cause for me asad is not to be blamed for this situation, u act according to d situation even sometimes intelligent people fail to react appropriately just cause dts human nature. when u r tensed nthng rightly u can think, so he thought he'll b able to safe her n then reach on time he never thought he'll be injected or be fainted for a longer time. its just i am viewing d situation differentlySmile 
abt zoya how reacted i really have no prob cause i know any girl would react like this but having said dt i dont understand dilshaad. during fcatory case she trusted rashid went against asad even after hearing d truth from doll she was with rashid n now she is nt trusting her son? fine her anger justified but atleast she shud ask asad whats his side of story?

she heard zoya n reacted where as she shud have also listened to asad's side of story to come to a conclusion. i always say one can never come to a right conclusion f u ignore one side completelySmile having said dt yes dilshaad's words will force asad to think something but again to think u need to remain calm n cool which he isnt getting at d moment due to all the allegations put on him.

its good to stand for ur brother but his logics were absurd he has been with asad how can he think so low of his brother i fail to understand from where he got this justificationLOL

i agree confession r importantEmbarrassed yeah its better a marriage break if either its a loveless marriage or one side marriage

@last para quite possible lets see how things unfoldSmile

youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_sri

VERY GOOD POST..AGREE...EVEN I FEEL BAD FOR ASAD & HUMEIRA & THEN ZOYA...POOR GOOD SOULS ARE ALWAYS TROUBLED...

thnk uEmbarrassed
youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Well said shristi, esp the taali waala.LOL
AsYa secret nikhah, I'm already getting excited though I don't know why they would do that. Unless Asad wants to wait till he proves that he didn't do anything wrong and Zoya wants to somehow get married immediately.  But is it possible to get married secretly in Muslim culture? I thought parents/guardians are mandatory.

thnk u viyaEmbarrassed
what i googled i found this cant be sure f its true or not LOL

one sufiana nikah (can b called by different names) where u have to say QH 3 times nd dt is marriage but temp marriage i mean u cnt be physical or something there r limitations
2nd u do nikah without regestering it (urfi nikah) its permanent but not valid cos u dodnt register.
3rd nikah with proper rituals n all with family present

i found this n google how far its true only people who r muslim can tell us thisEmbarrassed
youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
thnk u for d likes n commenting guys

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
asya n ayra ki story going same way the day asya will get married razia will make sure for arya marriage too

agree sri they confused us so much yrr n taali ek haath se nahi bajti to true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

youth_showsfan

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
reading ur analysis i agree the most two affected persons are asad and humaira
asad's own mother didn't believe him and called rashid part2...she must rem he didn't want to marry coz of the same reason
humaira...razia is ruining her own daughters happiness
yup shayad asya marry...gul humse bhi chupa sakti hai...wil be revealed laterWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

youth_showsfan

youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiyaa_m

asya n ayra ki story going same way the day asya will get married razia will make sure for arya marriage too

agree sri they confused us so much yrr n taali ek haath se nahi bajti to true

yes di they have a parallel story Smile
yes di bht confuse kar rahe hain hume bina baat keOuch
thnk u diEmbarrassed

youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

reading ur analysis i agree the most two affected persons are asad and humaira
asad's own mother didn't believe him and called rashid part2...she must rem he didn't want to marry coz of the same reason
humaira...razia is ruining her own daughters happiness
yup shayad asya marry...gul humse bhi chupa sakti hai...wil be revealed laterWink

hey vibha
thnk uEmbarrassed
yes at d moment the two most affected persons r asad n humaira i really feel bad for themCry

forget dt she trusted rashid blindly during factory raaz even went against asad cause she knew rashid cant do such crime then y cant she trust asad d same way? forget trust she didnt even let asad speak anything just assumed stuff without asking asad his pov

raziya is just using her daughter i dont understand how can a mother b like this

@last line nd n bold quite possible n trueWink

Go to top