Taali Ek Haath se Nahiin Bajti But Yahan? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Well said shristi, esp the taali waala.😆
AsYa secret nikhah, I'm already getting excited though I don't know why they would do that. Unless Asad wants to wait till he proves that he didn't do anything wrong and Zoya wants to somehow get married immediately.  But is it possible to get married secretly in Muslim culture? I thought parents/guardians are mandatory.

thnk u viya😳
what i googled i found this cant be sure f its true or not 😆

one sufiana nikah (can b called by different names) where u have to say QH 3 times nd dt is marriage but temp marriage i mean u cnt be physical or something there r limitations
2nd u do nikah without regestering it (urfi nikah) its permanent but not valid cos u dodnt register.
3rd nikah with proper rituals n all with family present

i found this n google how far its true only people who r muslim can tell us this😳
thnk u for d likes n commenting guys

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

asya n ayra ki story going same way the day asya will get married razia will make sure for arya marriage too

agree sri they confused us so much yrr n taali ek haath se nahi bajti to true
reading ur analysis i agree the most two affected persons are asad and humaira
asad's own mother didn't believe him and called rashid part2...she must rem he didn't want to marry coz of the same reason
humaira...razia is ruining her own daughters happiness
yup shayad asya marry...gul humse bhi chupa sakti hai...wil be revealed later😉
Originally posted by jiyaa_m

asya n ayra ki story going same way the day asya will get married razia will make sure for arya marriage too

agree sri they confused us so much yrr n taali ek haath se nahi bajti to true

yes di they have a parallel story 😊
yes di bht confuse kar rahe hain hume bina baat ke
thnk u di😳

Originally posted by ...vibha...

reading ur analysis i agree the most two affected persons are asad and humaira
asad's own mother didn't believe him and called rashid part2...she must rem he didn't want to marry coz of the same reason
humaira...razia is ruining her own daughters happiness
yup shayad asya marry...gul humse bhi chupa sakti hai...wil be revealed later😉

hey vibha
thnk u😳
yes at d moment the two most affected persons r asad n humaira i really feel bad for them😭

forget dt she trusted rashid blindly during factory raaz even went against asad cause she knew rashid cant do such crime then y cant she trust asad d same way? forget trust she didnt even let asad speak anything just assumed stuff without asking asad his pov

raziya is just using her daughter i dont understand how can a mother b like this

@last line nd n bold quite possible n true😉

Originally posted by youth_showsfan

</div><div>
thnk u viya😳
what i googled i found this cant be sure f its true or not 😆
one sufiana nikah (can b called by different names) where u have to say QH 3 times nd dt is marriage but temp marriage i mean u cnt be physical or something there r limitations
2nd u do nikah without regestering it (urfi nikah)its permanent but not valid cos u dodnt register.
3rd nikah with proper rituals n all with family present
i found this n google how far its true only people who r muslim can tell us this😳
did not AsYa signed the register already during the skirt fiasco...If that is registered then they could do urfi nikaah...
Originally posted by Npdeepa

did not AsYa signed the register already during the skirt fiasco...If that is registered then they could do urfi nikaah...

pata nahiin there it was written on d day of marriage after nikah has been done couple signs on d regestry
(it was in google i dont know f the already signed one is valid or not we'll have to wait n see only gul will tell whether dts valid or not😊)

i guess/think wt they signed on ws the conditions dt r read during the nikah dt if divorce happens this much amt will be given to the dhulan etc etc as far as i have heard muslims bth dhula n dhuan put forward the conditions for marriage which is written down on paper so dt no one backs out from it later on i dont know if dts a part of registry or not we'll have to wait n see what gul shows😊