Taali Ek Haath se Nahiin Bajti But Yahan?

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Friends

Todays episode was very sad 😭  cant see everyone just crying and crying😭 But todays episode was just like a filler after every big drama (on fridays) mondays r always a filler epi😆 so nthing much happened todays😭 

dilshaad correctly said "Taali ek haath se nahiin bajti" very true or yahan bhi taali ek haath se nahiin baji people r thinking its asad n billi jisne taali bajayi BUT in reality its billi nd razia jisne taali bajai hai or asad ko phasaya hai😆 

i know many will say what was the need of asad to leave his wedding nd go n safe billi but for once keep d thought aside dt billi is negative nd then see. if we'll see our friends in trouble we'll defo go nd safe and f he would have waited nd called someone then kisi ko pata hi nhn chalta where those goons went so following goons is quite apt. also asad knows he'll be able to fight with goons n save billi so most prob didnt call anyone (hope he had called someone while chasing😆)  but hardly he knew its a trap. 😭

in all the saazishien only 2 people r badly affected nd they r asad n humaira zoya is also affected but she still has people's shoulder to cry on but asad has none everyone has broken all their ties with him so seeing dt asad is at more worst condition than zoya nd too add it all he has guilt nd then called as rashid part 2 which he never wanted to become all this is just not giving him peace which he badly needs to understand dt nthng wrong happened. for using his brain he needs to be at peace n be cool otherwise no positive outcome will come f he keeps thinking all d points mentioned before.

nd humaira is being used as a mere pawn by everyone  including her mother this rejection of ayan s nothing infront f d truth which she might come to know later dt her mather used her as a pawn.
thus i feel more bad for asad n humaira and after these two i feel bad for zoya 😭

ayaan on one side i am happy u stood for asad but on other side i feel like banging ur head on the wall. (y shud i bang my head when he is wrong🤣) i have to say u failed to understand asad. anybody can see how much he loves zoya ayaan use ur damn brain just cause u doing ur marriage on majboori doesnt mean everyone will do it d same way. lets see f he understands zoya or not whether he sees dt she luvs asad or not 😊

i feel the way ayaan replied humaira in future zoya is gona reply ayaan if at all ayaan falls for zoya (which i believe he might) zoya wont love ayaan neither their marriage will happen but ayaan needs to understand how it feels when d person whom u love rejects you. presently u hurted humaira soon you r in for heart break😊

thus taali ek haath se nhn bajti dadi ne taali bajane ke liye haath aage kiya ab raziya uska jawab dene vapas aa gayi. billi ne saazish se taali bajake haath aage kiya asya's love n their bond will give a jawab to her. basically agar hum dekhe toh taali ka doosera matlab hai "one hand clashing with another"😉  

P.s dadi was successful by throwing razia out f d house after 10 days dt too through humaira but her victory was short lives. same way shirins victory will be short lived cause dilshaad wont lose as she s some one who has a heart of gold God will never let her lose.

P.s.s may be asya nikah kar le ajmer main but keep it a secret from everyone😉 even i dont know y they would keep a secret but possible hain😆 yeah phir sach main nikah ho jaye jo iss waqt i have a doubt cause ayaan angle ana hai nikah ke baad vo angle nhn aa sakta ufff kitna confusing hai😆 

I'll follow the golden rule i.e keep calm nd watch QH mon friday 9:30 🤣

eagerly waiting for ur views😳
Edited by youth_showsfan - 10 years ago
Hey Srish awesome post ...!
Tu hi ek hai jo aise time mein positive likh sakti hai🤗

I agree . Everyone was sobbing today ...And poor Asad was cursing himself , even his own mother didn't give him a chance to speak 
I know taali baji nahi aur sabko awaaz bhii sunaii de gayi lol😆

I agree , and I am proud of Asad , I would have supported my friend and saved her even on such an important day , he is not at fault

And Ayaan ko , I want to shake him up :/
How can he crush Humeira's heart :( . He cant get a better girl then her man !

I know yaar , enough of this intezaar , Nikaah karvao basss
All we can do is watch😆
I was expecting dilshad to slap tanveer when she she walking toward her but that didnt happen , anyway cant wait until Asad slaps that tannu
Originally posted by -Khwahish-

Hey Srish awesome post ...!
Tu hi ek hai jo aise time mein positive likh sakti hai🤗

I agree . Everyone was sobbing today ...And poor Asad was cursing himself , even his own mother didn't give him a chance to speak 
I know taali baji nahi aur sabko awaaz bhii sunaii de gayi lol😆

I agree , and I am proud of Asad , I would have supported my friend and saved her even on such an important day , he is not at fault

And Ayaan ko , I want to shake him up :/
How can he crush Humeira's heart :( . He cant get a better girl then her man !

I know yaar , enough of this intezaar , Nikaah karvao basss
All we can do is watch😆

hey mahi 🤗
forum main negative topics dekhne se acha hai apna khud ka topic banake positive raho😆
abt dilshaad i only have one question she trusted rashid blindly n went against asad y cant she trust her son
exactly taali kisi or ne bajayi or sunai kisi or ko di😆

ayaan is beyond mad 😆 uska logic f asad's action made me laugh intead f angry
shows how low he cn think😉 he'll regret big time n future fr rejecting humaira's love
but this proves shirin ki baddua will soon fall on her😃

intezaar hi karte reh jayenge hum😆

For the current situation Asad has himself to blame and he has to regret it. I will not blame Tanveer. Asad never discouraged or reprimanded Tan for touching him, clinging on to him or remarking on his feelings/emotions. He showed more trust in Tan than in Zoya. Moreover despite Dilshad and Ayaan insisting to accompany him to the nikaah place, he refuses and wants to go alone?😲🤪 How silly can that be? Next he follows Tan in van and does NOT deem fit to inform ANY of his family members of his delay?😳 Still I think he regrets what happened and in his heart he knows he did nothing that is being claimed. He did not have time to reflect back upon the happenings and once he does, he will get the cues. He is dazed out and does not know what to do and how to convince everyone of his innocence. Moreover its always been Dilshad who has pushed Asad into thinking and realisation mode. Today too her comment to Tan will make him think.He will see through and conclude his innocence.
Dilshad too believes that Asad will not do something like this but something did happen and what? She does not know. She does suspect wrongdoing on part of Tan. THis will set Asad thinking and suspecting Tan. Hope so.

Ayan trusts Asad and wants to stand by him, guilty or not, he is with his brother. He is baffled with his brother act but believes down his heart that perhaps there is some compulsion for Asad to marry Zoya. Asad never confessed that he loved Zoya to anyone. Thats why confessions are always important. Good that Humeria understood this and sought clarification. This was the highlight of today's episode. Finally NO loveless marriage of Ayaan-Humeria and hope Gul gives him happy marriage with some other character later on.

Return of Razia and Ayaan confession has to trigger something, probably Razia will disclose truth of Asad-Tan and acquit Asad of his guilt or perhaps the truth as to why she wants Humeria-Ayaan nikaah? Or could it be Rashid getting indicted again?
Originally posted by coco101

I was expecting dilshad to slap tanveer when she she walking toward her but that didnt happen , anyway cant wait until Asad slaps that tannu

even i expected one but😭 
anyways she trusted rashid during factory incident went against asad
y cant she trust her son
she claimed to read asad's eyes yet failed to read it when it was most needed😭
lets see what happens n ajmer😊
VERY GOOD POST..AGREE...EVEN I FEEL BAD FOR ASAD & HUMEIRA & THEN ZOYA...POOR GOOD SOULS ARE ALWAYS TROUBLED...
Well said shristi, esp the taali waala.😆
AsYa secret nikhah, I'm already getting excited though I don't know why they would do that. Unless Asad wants to wait till he proves that he didn't do anything wrong and Zoya wants to somehow get married immediately.  But is it possible to get married secretly in Muslim culture? I thought parents/guardians are mandatory.
Originally posted by realitybites

For the current situation Asad has himself to blame and he has to regret it. I will not blame Tanveer. Asad never discouraged or reprimanded Tan for touching him, clinging on to him or remarking on his feelings/emotions. He showed more trust in Tan than in Zoya. Moreover despite Dilshad and Ayaan insisting to accompany him to the nikaah place, he refuses and wants to go alone?😲🤪 How silly can that be? Next he follows Tan in van and does NOT deem fit to inform ANY of his family members of his delay?😳 Still I think he regrets what happened and in his heart he knows he did nothing that is being claimed. He did not have time to reflect back upon the happenings and once he does, he will get the cues. He is dazed out and does not know what to do and how to convince everyone of his innocence. Moreover its always been Dilshad who has pushed Asad into thinking and realisation mode. Today too her comment to Tan will make him think.He will see through and conclude his innocence.
Dilshad too believes that Asad will not do something like this but something did happen and what? She does not know. She does suspect wrongdoing on part of Tan. THis will set Asad thinking and suspecting Tan. Hope so.

Ayan trusts Asad and wants to stand by him, guilty or not, he is with his brother. He is baffled with his brother act but believes down his heart that perhaps there is some compulsion for Asad to marry Zoya. Asad never confessed that he loved Zoya to anyone. Thats why confessions are always important. Good that Humeria understood this and sought clarification. This was the highlight of today's episode. Finally NO loveless marriage of Ayaan-Humeria and hope Gul gives him happy marriage with some other character later on.

Return of Razia and Ayaan confession has to trigger something, probably Razia will disclose truth of Asad-Tan and acquit Asad of his guilt or perhaps the truth as to why she wants Humeria-Ayaan nikaah? Or could it be Rashid getting indicted again?

abt asad thing i think we will never agree on d same thing
cause for me asad is not to be blamed for this situation, u act according to d situation even sometimes intelligent people fail to react appropriately just cause dts human nature. when u r tensed nthng rightly u can think, so he thought he'll b able to safe her n then reach on time he never thought he'll be injected or be fainted for a longer time. its just i am viewing d situation differently😊 
abt zoya how reacted i really have no prob cause i know any girl would react like this but having said dt i dont understand dilshaad. during fcatory case she trusted rashid went against asad even after hearing d truth from doll she was with rashid n now she is nt trusting her son? fine her anger justified but atleast she shud ask asad whats his side of story?

she heard zoya n reacted where as she shud have also listened to asad's side of story to come to a conclusion. i always say one can never come to a right conclusion f u ignore one side completely😊 having said dt yes dilshaad's words will force asad to think something but again to think u need to remain calm n cool which he isnt getting at d moment due to all the allegations put on him.

its good to stand for ur brother but his logics were absurd he has been with asad how can he think so low of his brother i fail to understand from where he got this justification😆

i agree confession r important😳 yeah its better a marriage break if either its a loveless marriage or one side marriage

@last para quite possible lets see how things unfold😊
Originally posted by cool_sri

VERY GOOD POST..AGREE...EVEN I FEEL BAD FOR ASAD & HUMEIRA & THEN ZOYA...POOR GOOD SOULS ARE ALWAYS TROUBLED...

thnk u😳