Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Does drashti need to improve?[NOTE pg 8 /17] (Page 5)

Poll Question: .

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
39 [17.65%]
85 [38.46%]
97 [43.89%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1230

Originally posted by Silence_Gold

Chandramukhi, the other topic got closed, so you might not seen my post...

Here is what I wrote there...

The main point is not bashing about DD, I would had cleared It If  any of you contacted me personally, I don't write it here, as some people take it as advantage, it hurts to see people whom you are friends with misunderstand you, anyway, no hard feelings, thanks for all support, but you people surely misunderstood me, I hardly care If you people say Drashti is a bad actress or whatever, but Did you ever asked me Why I am upset? No, sad, it means I was never considered your friend...  You people suddenly just turned back without even considering to talk to me regarding it to know the whole thing, Is this friendship?...

I don't want to stretch this, again, thanks for support, have to go now, take care...

Note: I don't want to play victim, nor I want to, I just want to clear the whole thing, which it seems you people don't want, otherwise you would had contacted me to know the whole thing than suddenly turning back to me to...

I don't want any post to be trashed, so not writing about this issue anymore here... 

Copy and pasting my response to bold part!! Basically same applies to you!
If you wanted to know our side or Considered some of us as your friends you wouldn't have made comments against but, as you suggest contacted one of us personally!! 

I wasn't the one who turned back to u suddenly, nor deleting any of you... I am not mad to react in such way without reason... I was deleted from everywhere before asking me, I wasn't person who deleted you guys... You people are more than one than just pointing fingers at me, just coz I am Drashti's fan, you people thought I am blind fan of her, Did I ever react on Madhubala forum? No, you should ask Why I was upset here before pointing fingers at me...
You people started giving ur back to me before then I started to just let it be... I even told some of you who knows this well, I asked them why it's like this? But surprised that they even deleted me after that without asking me, so I did ask, not you people... I am not person who run away, nor I am coward, I would had done this, when people bashed me left and right... I could tell you everything If you had asked me this and I know I am not wrong, but you people don't know anything... 
Can we please keep this in PMs than here? Coz this is not allowed to be discussed in open... If not, then, it's surely up to you to leave it as it is... Not replying here on this anymore... I know I said this before, but wanted to clear this point...

Edited by Silence_Gold - 24 June 2013 at 5:08pm

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonia1230

Chandramukhi, the other topic got closed, so you might not seen my post...

Here is what I wrote there...

The main point is not bashing about DD, I would had cleared It If  any of you contacted me personally, I don't write it here, as some people take it as advantage, it hurts to see people whom you are friends with misunderstand you, anyway, no hard feelings, thanks for all support, but you people surely misunderstood me, I hardly care If you people say Drashti is a bad actress or whatever, but Did you ever asked me Why I am upset? No, sad, it means I was never considered your friend...  You people suddenly just turned back without even considering to talk to me regarding it to know the whole thing, Is this friendship?...

I don't want to stretch this, again, thanks for support, have to go now, take care...

Note: I don't want to play victim, nor I want to, I just want to clear the whole thing, which it seems you people don't want, otherwise you would had contacted me to know the whole thing than suddenly turning back to me to...

I don't want any post to be trashed, so not writing about this issue anymore here... 

Copy and pasting my response to bold part!! Basically same applies to you!
If you wanted to know our side or Considered some of us as your friends you wouldn't have made comments against but, as you suggest contacted one of us personally!! 

I wasn't the one who turned back to u suddenly, nor deleting any of you... I am not mad to react in such way without reason... I was deleted from everywhere before asking me, I wasn't person who deleted you guys... You people are more than one than just pointing fingers at me, just coz I am Drashti's fan, you people thought I am blind fan of her, Did I ever react on Madhubala forum? No, you should ask Why I was upset here before pointing fingers at me...
You people started giving ur back to me before then I started to just let it be... I even told some of you who knows this well, I asked them why it's like this? But surprised that they even deleted me after that without asking me, so I did ask, not you people... I am not person who run away, nor I am coward, I would had done this, when people bashed me left and right... I could tell you everything If you had asked me this and I know I am not wrong, but you people don't know anything... 
Can we please keep this in PMs than here? Coz this is not allowed to be discussed in open... If not, then, it's surely up to you to leave it as it is... Not replying here on this anymore... I know I said this before, but wanted to clear this point...

@bold so your putting all the blame, on us!! So you are trying to say that we started targeting you bcoz your a DD fan.. Are you for real?? There are many of us who are fans of certain actors we don't target people because they are fans.. You say you aren't mad that you would start commenting against us we are mad either.. 

Before you made comments about us in anti hate monger threads we had nothing against you.. Infact we thought you were one of us!! But, when you claim to be disgusted by us and what not that's when we called you out on your hypocrite behavior.. Infact I remember replying to you about a comment you made about shweta in a very pleasant manner and you claimed that I wasn't "worthy" of a reply from you.. So don't try to make out that we turned our backs on you!! 

And what's with this whole we should have contacted you??!! Why?? Before claiming to be disgusted by us why didn't you contact us?? You weren't deleted then were you??

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012IloveMyself.iria_luvsLindorfatima15rini_kat-PrimaDonna-shewolf.Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi-Tony_StraK786

passion4ever Newbie
passion4ever
passion4ever

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .EdwardCullen.

Originally posted by passion4ever

omg itna lamba bhasan,buddy agar itna lamba answer tum exam me likhte to jarur top karte

Im already a topper and a practising dentist so no need of any useless advice from you. Thank you!
[/QUOTE] hahaha miss yellow teeth ka fan dentist,u need to do the repairing of her teeth first[/QUOTE]

I'm not her fan so I don't need to argue with you for her and waste my time (neither is she paying me, lol). I also prefer not to be cheap and call names. As for repairing teeth, I will be willing to treat anyone who comes to me...I am a true dentist you seeWink 
A piece of advice from a dentist to a common man who calls people yellow teeth - There is nothing wrong with having yellow teeth. This is the way teeth are formed due to developmental stages. More concerning issue is having cavities. Since you have all the time to notice her yellow teeth, maybe you can find if she has cavities and then give your useless advice to her about going to a dentist.

I rest my case. You can continue bad mouthing people. I only critique her dance not her appearance.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuzoya-shahEnchantedForest

chinkti10 Goldie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10zoya-shah

Billu-Maamma IF-Sizzlerz
Billu-Maamma
Billu-Maamma

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
rolfff...ppl are thinking that she cant dance.and still she get 30 points for her dance...yah to log pagal hein yah judges.ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananamshithastressreliefchinkti10babygurl10EnchantedForest

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalalena

rolfff...ppl are thinking that she cant dance.and still she get 30 points for her dance...yah to log pagal hein yah judges.ROFL

She could get 40 out of thirty point they will say the same thing. They just can't accept reality!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinkti10

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
I think she is a decent dancer with room for improvement. However, she seems somewhere in the middle of the dancing spectrum to me (not amazing, but not bad either). 
That being said, I did think 30 was a little overkill for her past performance. She did well, but not flawlessly so to deserve that score [I have also felt this way about one of Lauren's performances]. I feel like judges are really throwing those 30s around too much Ermm
But hey, what do I know? LOL 

Edited by |Persephone| - 24 June 2013 at 8:49pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012pari_roxxIloveMyself.iria_luvsLindorrini_kat-PrimaDonna-Miss Cherieshewolf..EdwardCullen...Amri..Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi--Dhoop-

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Of course she needs improvement. No one can ever be perfect even Remo Sir or any best dancer in the world.
. There's always learning in life & so is improvement. The same goes to DD. She's already a good dancer & always should improve. !:D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnanamshithaLovePrajababygurl10Khaleesi_EnchantedForest

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index