Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Does drashti need to improve?[NOTE pg 8 /17] (Page 4)

Poll Question: .

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
39 [17.65%]
85 [38.46%]
97 [43.89%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012yogs1IloveMyself.dare.devilLScttfatima15rini_kat-PrimaDonna-Miss Cherie

.EdwardCullen. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012yogs1IloveMyself.dare.devilLScttMiss Cheriefatima15rini_kat-PrimaDonna-Faraan92Tony_StraK786

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .EdwardCullen.

Originally posted by Silence_Gold

She got thirty and I want her to improve, coz improvement is not bad thing and she might be lacking in many areas and all of them do, no one is perfect there...

hmmm u could bash barun but can not hear a word against Double wali d bala,isn't it double standard

I prefer to not answer you, I answered this topic, no need to bring unrelated ppl here to instigate fight, reported Sleepy

Low mentality Sleepy

Edited by Silence_Gold - 24 June 2013 at 4:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rimsha-sizzles

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .EdwardCullen.

She got thirty and I want her to improve, coz improvement is not bad thing and she might be lacking in many areas and all of them do, no one is perfect there...

hmmm u could bash barun but can not hear a word against Double wali d bala,isn't it double standard

I prefer to not answer you, I answered this topic, no need to bring unrelated ppl here to instigate fight, reported Sleepy

Low mentality Sleepy

You say the tm has a low mentality yet you report them for instigating fightsROFL
I love how you make certain comments but, then when you get a reply.. You refuse to reply & claim the moral high ground..LOL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012IloveMyself.dare.devilfatima15ANNMT.Miss Cherierini_kat-PrimaDonna-shewolf..EdwardCullen.Naughtynatty..Amri..Euphoria.-Chandramukhi-Faraan92-Dhoop-Tony_StraK786

El_Dorado IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012IloveMyself.dare.deviliria_luvsLindorLScttfatima15-PrimaDonna-Miss CherieKulfiBaiPentaminous.Faraan92-Dhoop-

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_roxxRJ2012IloveMyself.dare.deviliria_luvsLindorLSctt-PrimaDonna-fatima15rini_katMiss CherieSultan_Of_Swing.EdwardCullen.KulfiBaiEuphoria.shewolf.Pentaminous.Faraan92Tony_StraK786

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Chandramukhi, the other topic got closed, so you might not seen my post...

Here is what I wrote there...

The main point is not bashing about DD, I would had cleared It If  any of you contacted me personally, I don't write it here, as some people take it as advantage, it hurts to see people whom you are friends with misunderstand you, anyway, no hard feelings, thanks for all support, but you people surely misunderstood me, I hardly care If you people say Drashti is a bad actress or whatever, but Did you ever asked me Why I am upset? No, sad, it means I was never considered your friend...  You people suddenly just turned back without even considering to talk to me regarding it to know the whole thing, Is this friendship?...

I don't want to stretch this, again, thanks for support, have to go now, take care...

Note: I don't want to play victim, nor I want to, I just want to clear the whole thing, which it seems you people don't want, otherwise you would had contacted me to know the whole thing than suddenly turning back to me to...

I don't want any post to be trashed, so not writing about this issue anymore here... 

Edited by Silence_Gold - 24 June 2013 at 4:54pm
LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Chandramukhi, the other topic got closed, so you might not seen my post...

Here is what I wrote there...

The main point is not bashing about DD, I would had cleared It If  any of you contacted me personally, I don't write it here, as some people take it as advantage, it hurts to see people whom you are friends with misunderstand you, anyway, no hard feelings, thanks for all support, but you people surely misunderstood me, I hardly care If you people say Drashti is a bad actress or whatever, but Did you ever asked me Why I am upset? No, sad, it means I was never considered your friend...  You people suddenly just turned back without even considering to talk to me regarding it to know the whole thing, Is this friendship?...

I don't want to stretch this, again, thanks for support, have to go now, take care...

Note: I don't want to play victim, nor I want to, I just want to clear the whole thing, which it seems you people don't want, otherwise you would had contacted me to know the whole thing than suddenly turning back to me to...

I don't want any post to be trashed, so not writing about this issue anymore here... 

Copy and pasting my response to bold part!! Basically same applies to you!
If you wanted to know our side or Considered some of us as your friends you wouldn't have made comments against but, as you suggest contacted one of us personally!! 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012IloveMyself.iria_luvsLindorfatima15Miss Cherierini_kat-PrimaDonna-shewolf.Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi-Faraan92Tony_StraK786

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index