Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Does drashti need to improve?[NOTE pg 8 /17] (Page 20)

Poll Question: .

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
39 [17.65%]
85 [38.46%]
97 [43.89%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeadNitrate

Final Note:

Drasthi can or cannot dance: Opinion

Drasthi looks like ***, her looks, her soap, innovative nicknames: Bashing

members comment  on her dancing and performance, heavy critique or flowery eulogy:  OPINION

Members comment on other members over their intelligence, education,life, member seniortiy, unnecessary attack for not having same opinion, ganging on, unnecessary sarcastic jibes, veering away from topic:  BASHING MEMBERS

IF you have some personal issues to settle, use the excellent pm service, this is a discussion topic, not spam thread.

If you have nothing to contribute on topic, refrain from commenting, just because some member do not like drashti's dancing does not make them loser, jobless or jealous. Just because some member like her dance does not make them crazy fangirl.

End of the day, respect each others opinion. If the DT members find out any member attacking another member personally, bashing them and name calling them, after this note, there will be a straight WL rise for all parties involved  no matter how severe the other person's mistake was or how much you were instigated.

Thank you.
JDJ DT.

Clap
A sensible mod after a long time

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

avanthika.khanRJ2012IloveMyself.El_Doradochacha_chaudhriprabbs-Chandramukhi-prerna4rishavFaraan92Tony_StraK786

zoya-shah Goldie
zoya-shah
zoya-shah

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by passion4ever

Originally posted by .EdwardCullen.

Originally posted by passion4ever

omg itna lamba bhasan,buddy agar itna lamba answer tum exam me likhte to jarur top karte

Im already a topper and a practising dentist so no need of any useless advice from you. Thank you!
hahaha miss yellow teeth ka fan dentist,u need to do the repairing of her teeth first[/QUOTE]

I'm not her fan so I don't need to argue with you for her and waste my time (neither is she paying me, lol). I also prefer not to be cheap and call names. As for repairing teeth, I will be willing to treat anyone who comes to me...I am a true dentist you seeWink 
A piece of advice from a dentist to a common man who calls people yellow teeth - There is nothing wrong with having yellow teeth. This is the way teeth are formed due to developmental stages. More concerning issue is having cavities. Since you have all the time to notice her yellow teeth, maybe you can find if she has cavities and then give your useless advice to her about going to a dentist.

I rest my case. You can continue bad mouthing people. I only critique her dance not her appearance.
[/QUOTE]
LOLLOL.now that was a befitting reply.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10

avanthika.khan Newbie
avanthika.khan
avanthika.khan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Big smileBig smile hey everybody ...im a new member in this forum

Drashti is a fab dancer ...still der is room for improvement Smile ...everybody needs to improve wateva field dey r in !!
please note...im nt a drashti fan or anybody else...im just a fan of the character they enact Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adarsh1991zoya-shah

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IloveMyself.chacha_chaudhri-Chandramukhi-Faraan92

zoya-shah Goldie
zoya-shah
zoya-shah

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salman_KHAN786

Originally posted by IloveMyself.

But Drashti can't dance saala. Drashti naach nahi saktee LOL
Smile she can dance very very well in mujras Embarrassed

why double standard?u r using an emoticon of embarrassment when u don't feel embarrassed making such a derogatory comment.never knew that one can be blinded so much by hate that they will use such cheap words.
LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by sonia1230

Go sleep I'm not stopping you!! You really want to have the last word huh?? Do you think that will make you right??! And are you talking about manners? Where did these manners go when you were making personal remarks about me?? Being rude to someone just so you can win a pathetic virtual argument .. is having manners is it? For me having manners is admitting when youve made a silly statement!! There was no need for you to get so personal with me because, I asked you why JDJ producers would be stalking this forum!!
Edited typos

Good one Sonia. Some people really have no clue of their manners or lack of and comes along with their holier-than-thou attitude attacking members and getting personal with them over some Celeb or virtual argument. Shows who the kid is here LOLLOL But then again comparing working individuals with kids is like an insult to kids who demonstrate more maturity Wink

And it's funny how he or she claims not to have the last word, but still kept coming back to reply. All I can say is that *bruised ego alert* ROFLROFL
WORD!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IloveMyself.chacha_chaudhri-Chandramukhi-

zoya-shah Goldie
zoya-shah
zoya-shah

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinkti10

Bhai logo till this topic on dd teeth going on ROFL that shows u all are kids .
Before it was her bra now her teeth I wonder sometimes u ppl hate dd but still don't miss to observe her closely now I know why u ppl miss out on her dance whole time u see dd appearance like teeth , hair etc ...we are really Enjoying ur comments nowadays .
we used to get annoyed first not anymore we got used too .
now its comedy time lage raho bhai logo...go on posting fun comical post like this it makes forum interesting otherwise only dd praising is boring we need some spiced up topic too.

LOL.these bashers won't accept but they r so mesmerised by her beauty that they miss the dance and then start crying that they couldn't see her dance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AkkiHP

zoya-shah Goldie
zoya-shah
zoya-shah

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rihan05

Biggest joke i ever heardROFLROFL Drashti cant danceSleepy Oh yes if she cant she wouldnt hv gotten 30Tongue @TM are you day dreaming?? or you went to sm other planet for a walk, when she performed this weekTongue if you were busy in other planets with aliens, than i wld like you enlighten you to watch her performance this week nd than commentEvil Smile

LOL.agree.the tm missed our dd's mind blowing performance  during his or her visit to other planet and now enquiring us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doremon_SelfieAkkiHP

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index