Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Does drashti need to improve?[NOTE pg 8 /17] (Page 14)

Poll Question: .

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
39 [17.65%]
85 [38.46%]
97 [43.89%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tony_StraK786

Originally posted by TheJake

LOLwaise y she need improvement she is the winner man mehnat karne ke zaroorat kia ha us koROFL

Aur Har Roz Yeh Dukh Aap Logon Ko Satata Rehta Hain, Hain Na?

Don't worry. Yeh Duniya Hai. Har Cheez Kuch Logon Kay Mutabiq Nahi Ho Sakti.
LOL mjhe kyun satane lagaROFLROFLROFL

i know ke wohi winner ha ROFLROFLROFL
jaise GC tha last year ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

albata tmhe bara stata ha dd ke khilaf kuch  bhi  sun nahe sakte ROFLROFLROFL   aur yeh dunia he ha every 1 will not like which u like ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Arey Yaar Toh Kissi Aur Ko winner Bana Lon Na! Bechari Ladki Kay Peechay Kyun Pade Hue Ho? Be careful...she is with Salman... Kahin Aisi Nazar Na Laga De Na, Kay seriously injure Ho Pade.

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1230

No offense to you.. but you have no idea what went on between us proven by the fact that you think we dislike her over her defending her fav celeb.. LIKE NO! we aren't that pathetic to turn on her bcoz she defends her fav.. seems like you only read and believed zee news posts not ours..   i also dont think you have any right to claim we are attacking her in groups.. show me exactly where we "attacked" her.. that's a rather harsh accusation on your part..

Well...i definitely wanna reply you abt my rights.

But then,i don't wanna stretch this issue anymore bcoz one of my friend here told me not to jump in this topic without knowing whole story...& i think she is right. 

And,anyway you ppl know how to deal with each other. Have fun.
TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IloveMyself.

LOLwaise y she need improvement she is the winner man mehnat karne ke zaroorat kia ha us koROFL

Aur Har Roz Yeh Dukh Aap Logon Ko Satata Rehta Hain, Hain Na?

Don't worry. Yeh Duniya Hai. Har Cheez Kuch Logon Kay Mutabiq Nahi Ho Sakti.

I know. Thankfully not everyone worships a terrible dancer Big smile

LMAO. Looks like a fan finally admitted how jobless a certain 'overrated' actress is to read every comment on India Forums. LOL  

Oh by the way why cannot God, Obama or Clinton could read what goes around on India Forums? I'm sure they aren't blind. Or is that the three are awarded an IP ban by Vijay? 
Is that a new fan theory? LOL

****************** I don't like interacting with those who defend emselves by changing their answers or play with words. Don't feel like interacting. Honestly your reply to me made no sense. I did what you are doing long time back when IF was just created ... Nothing new to me. ****************

**Refrain from member attack. settle your personal differences via pm.

Edited by LeadNitrate - 26 June 2013 at 2:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by T1ddlyW1nks

]

This message is from
Sonia1230 

Really?? Here's me and the rest if the forum members thinking IF stands for india forums!! Who knew?? Yo,  I was asking you a question.. Where did God, Obama come from??LOL My point was that why would makers care or even waste their time reading a forum?? A forum which, doesn't represent the views of people living in india as most members live abroad.. Calling me a kid huh?? Trying to patronise me huh? Still can't undermine my points though LOLLOL

Yo, let me tell you! Was using it for an example. ************** 
I don't live in India nor am Indian and I'm sure you ************* know this Forum contains not only Indians? Stop discriminating first, then talk to me.

*Refrain from member bashing. Solve your personal differences via pm.

Edited by LeadNitrate - 26 June 2013 at 2:21am

babygurl10

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by T1ddlyW1nks

]

This message is from

<font color="#0000ff">Sonia1230</font>

Really?? Here's me and the rest if the forum members thinking IF stands for india forums!! Who knew?? Yo, I was asking you a question.. Where did God, Obama come from??LOLMy point was that why would makers care or even waste their time reading a forum?? A forum which, doesn't represent the views of people living in india as most members live abroad.. Calling me a kid huh?? Trying to patronise me huh? Still can't undermine my points thoughLOLLOL

</div>
<div>

Yo, let me tell you! Was usingit foran example

I don't livein India nor am Indian and I'm sure you ***** know this Forum contains not only Indians? Stop discriminating first,then talk to me.

Aww someone is using the ancient forum trick!! Which is to make personal remarks on a member just because, they have no relevant response.. bless! How predictable!
I knew that you were using it as a example lol.. the point was you didnt need to give the examples of God & Obama.. they had no relevance to the argument you were making!
I'm discriminating LMAO! How is pointing out that the majority of the members on this forum are NOT representative of India since most live abroad discriminating???? This same logic can be applied to AMERICAN producers they arent going to go around stalking a British site with a majority of british members who just happen to discuss their show because, they will know that these people dont contribute to the ratings!! American producers predominately make shows for an American audience the same applies to Indian producers!!

Just look at this site.. according to this site the most popular Indian tv stars are barun, sanaya, ksg etc.. does this represent how the majority of the Indian population feels?? Ofcourse not! In India senior actors like Ram kapoor are going to be more popular than barun sobti and sanaya!

So coming to the original point.. as you suggest i doubt that JDJ makers will be stalking this forum & consider themselves lucky to have bagged the great ************** on their reality show!!

**removed edited content
*+refrain from name calling celebs.

Edited by LeadNitrate - 26 June 2013 at 2:26am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

IloveMyself.rini_kat-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhriWreckLassFaraan92-Dhoop-Tony_StraK786

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
She needs to improve.But she has improved a lot.Salman will make her perfect.

EnchantedForest

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
 D'oh offcourse she needs to improve

Not just with the Dance but with expressions more !

Emoting should have been easier for so called actors but I dont see her do it upto the mark , maybe shes a bad actor aswell?

Moreover those smiles too seem to me FAKE !!

I hope she really opens up from within to perform freely , be it dance moves or expressions .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012IloveMyself.dare.devilrini_kat-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhriFaraan92-RohitMaxwell-

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012IloveMyself.LSctt-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhriWreckLassFaraan92-Dhoop-Tony_StraK786-RohitMaxwell-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index