Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Does drashti need to improve?[NOTE pg 8 /17] (Page 12)

Poll Question: .

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
39 [17.65%]
85 [38.46%]
97 [43.89%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheJake

Drashti Jaaneman Ka Peecha Chod DoLOL Concentrate on other contestants for a change.

But then again, my heart says Lage Raho! The more obsess you become, the more easy it is for makers to observe that maybe keeping DD in the show is the right decision.Wink

I think, I'm the first DD fan who loves to see DD receiving as much hate as love. LOL

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheJake

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhviarora

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

She hails from a family full of dancers (her brother and bhabhi). So she certainly has potential, but right now her performances have been simply average. She needs to step it up.

sometimes people do not get inheritance so what she is from dancer family.    

Well I was just trying to be positive. I don't think she's horrible. But she's not at the JDJ level, in my opinion. But then again JDJ doesn't even have a level. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky-Dhoop-

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Just read the whole thread.

Ppl stop attacking Zee...Misunderstanding happen between friends. If two friends have some misunderstanding,they can sort it out themselves,if they can't,they can always move on.

I don't know who is right or who is wrong...but even if she is wrong in ublindly defending her fav celeb all time,it's not fair to attack her in group.

I hope you people will sort it out soonBig smile.

Note:- Not doing moral policing here,i m no one to do that...just want you people to clear misunderstanding.

No offense to you.. but you have no idea what went on between us proven by the fact that you think we dislike her over her defending her fav celeb.. LIKE NO! we aren't that pathetic to turn on her bcoz she defends her fav.. seems like you only read and believed zee news posts not ours..   i also dont think you have any right to claim we are attacking her in groups.. show me exactly where we "attacked" her.. that's a rather harsh accusation on your part..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IloveMyself.iria_luvsLindorrini_katchacha_chaudhriFaraan92Tony_StraK786

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Drashti Jaaneman Ka Peecha Chod Do!LOLConcentrate on other contestants for a change.
</div>

<div>

But then again, my heart says Lage Raho! The more obsess you become, the moreeasy it is for makers to observe that maybe keeping DD in the show is the right decision.Wink

I think, I'm the first DD fan who loves toseeDD receiving as much hate as love. LOL

Wait you actually think the makers are reading India forums LMAO.. are you for real? If you loved the "hate" so much why in the first place did you make numerous anti hate monger threads lmao

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IloveMyself.dare.deviliria_luvsLindorchacha_chaudhriFaraan92

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1230

Drashti Jaaneman Ka Peecha Chod Do!LOLConcentrate on other contestants for a change.
</div>

<div>

But then again, my heart says Lage Raho! The more obsess you become, the moreeasy it is for makers to observe that maybe keeping DD in the show is the right decision.Wink

</div>
<div>I think, I'm the first DD fan who loves toseeDD receiving as much hate as love. LOL

Wait you actually think the makers are reading India forums LMAO.. are you for real? If you loved the "hate" so much why in the first place did you make numerous anti hate monger threads lmao

I don't know about them reading or not. But why not, are they God? Obama? Clinton? That they can't read IF? LOL I'm a very old IF member. I believe, I know what IF stands for Indian Television.

I made anti monger threads? Tongue I did not know my observations are called that ... LOL Kid, you must have a lot of free time on your hands to come up with such talk.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10zoya-shah

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rini_kat

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tony_StraK786

LOLwaise y she need improvement she is the winner man mehnat karne ke zaroorat kia ha us koROFL

Aur Har Roz Yeh Dukh Aap Logon Ko Satata Rehta Hain, Hain Na?

Don't worry. Yeh Duniya Hai. Har Cheez Kuch Logon Kay Mutabiq Nahi Ho Sakti.

zoya-shah

Muskaan-S Newbie
Muskaan-S
Muskaan-S

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
No Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index