zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I guess u need to improve ur health by getting over dd obsession.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: zoya-shah

I guess u need to improve ur health by getting over dd obsession.πŸ˜†

Quoting before you edit πŸ˜‰
@Viewbie --> check how the personal attacking still goes around despite your final warning. 

Originally posted by: IloveMyself.

Quoting before you edit πŸ˜‰
@Viewbie --> check how the personal attacking still goes around despite your final warning. 

you should be made moderatorπŸ˜‰
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LeadNitrate

Final Note:

Drasthi can or cannot dance: Opinion

Drasthi looks like ***, her looks, her soap, innovative nicknames: Bashing

members comment  on her dancing and performance, heavy critique or flowery eulogy:  OPINION

Members comment on other members over their intelligence, education,life, member seniortiy, unnecessary attack for not having same opinion, ganging on, unnecessary sarcastic jibes, veering away from topic:  BASHING MEMBERS

IF you have some personal issues to settle, use the excellent pm service, this is a discussion topic, not spam thread.

If you have nothing to contribute on topic, refrain from commenting, just because some member do not like drashti's dancing does not make them loser, jobless or jealous. Just because some member like her dance does not make them crazy fangirl.

End of the day, respect each others opinion. If the DT members find out any member attacking another member personally, bashing them and name calling them, after this note, there will be a straight WL rise for all parties involved  no matter how severe the other person's mistake was or how much you were instigated.

Thank you.
JDJ DT.

@Bold - Thank you so much! ❀️
adarsh1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i feel she needs to improve. Dats the reason she choose jdj.. To learn and improve dance... She is no xpert dancer , so every week is a learning curve for her... She will become better as much she dancee.. So inprovement is always there in the cards for al contestents, even lauren wil improve wid each perfomence
LeadNitrate, RESPECT AND APPRECIATED... You are very fair unlike some others

Originally posted by: rishbalalover

Why do you bother?😑

Why not????πŸ˜† Maybe I can ask you the same.. Why do you bother?? Go read the VB note by LeadNitrate... There is nothing wrong with THIS post..
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LeadNitrate

Final Note:

Drasthi can or cannot dance: Opinion

Drasthi looks like ***, her looks, her soap, innovative nicknames: Bashing

members comment  on her dancing and performance, heavy critique or flowery eulogy:  OPINION

Members comment on other members over their intelligence, education,life, member seniortiy, unnecessary attack for not having same opinion, ganging on, unnecessary sarcastic jibes, veering away from topic:  BASHING MEMBERS

IF you have some personal issues to settle, use the excellent pm service, this is a discussion topic, not spam thread.

If you have nothing to contribute on topic, refrain from commenting, just because some member do not like drashti's dancing does not make them loser, jobless or jealous. Just because some member like her dance does not make them crazy fangirl.

End of the day, respect each others opinion. If the DT members find out any member attacking another member personally, bashing them and name calling them, after this note, there will be a straight WL rise for all parties involved  no matter how severe the other person's mistake was or how much you were instigated.

Thank you.
JDJ DT.

πŸ‘
A sensible mod after a long time

zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: passion4ever

Im already a topper and a practising dentist so no need of any useless advice from you. Thank you!

hahaha miss yellow teeth ka fan dentist,u need to do the repairing of her teeth first

I'm not her fan so I don't need to argue with you for her and waste my time (neither is she paying me, lol). I also prefer not to be cheap and call names. As for repairing teeth, I will be willing to treat anyone who comes to me...I am a true dentist you seeπŸ˜‰ 
A piece of advice from a dentist to a common man who calls people yellow teeth - There is nothing wrong with having yellow teeth. This is the way teeth are formed due to developmental stages. More concerning issue is having cavities. Since you have all the time to notice her yellow teeth, maybe you can find if she has cavities and then give your useless advice to her about going to a dentist.

I rest my case. You can continue bad mouthing people. I only critique her dance not her appearance.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.now that was a befitting reply.πŸ˜†
avanthika.khan thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ hey everybody ...im a new member in this forum

Drashti is a fab dancer ...still der is room for improvement 😊 ...everybody needs to improve wateva field dey r in !!
please note...im nt a drashti fan or anybody else...im just a fan of the character they enact πŸ˜ƒ