Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Aji.Suniyo.Ji

so far i dint see any improvement in her . what i see more of her is - drying her wet hair , getting licked at the end of performance, doing same repetitive dance steps. no innovation and no improvement whatsoever viewers got to watch in her performances yet but her fans have been able to watch everything that she dint even try yet .πŸ˜†

I respect ur views .
Swetha disappointed me I thought she is fab dancer but she is pathetic sorry but its true.swetha in jdj was looking like old lady trying to shake her legs to warm up from cold weather ********πŸ˜† and few times tripled was it a dance from swetha .
Swetha and dd are same boat sweety they are learning to dance got it if not get well soon .
Hope swetha improves with new partner that much I can wish for ******.

**please try to stick to topic
** please do not bash members or celebs unnecessarily.
Edited by LeadNitrate - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: chinkti10

I respect ur views .
Swetha disappointed me I thought she is fab dancer but she is pathetic sorry but its true.swetha in jdj was looking like old lady trying to shake her legs to warm up from cold weather sometimes************************
Swetha and dd are same boat sweety they are learning to dance got it if not get well soon .
Hope swetha improves with new partner that much I can wish for unlike u ppl curse dd .

you can not see what moderator saying again and again coming in thread that don't discuss other contestants if they are not part of it but you discussed shweta then too., also you are making fun of her calling her lady don .

Edited by LeadNitrate - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Aji.Suniyo.Ji

mods where are you again? this member is calling me hypocrite while i ain't. also ,it sounds sort of instigation to lead to fight that i don't want at all. please quickly take action against this chinkti..πŸ˜†

Coward crying now mod should close all u threads including ur brain aji sunthe ho -- what a name πŸ˜†cry babyEdited by chinkti10 - 10 years ago
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Drashti Jaaneman Ka Peecha Chod Do! πŸ˜† Concentrate on other contestants for a change.

But then again, my heart says Lage Raho! The more obsess you become, the more easy it is for makers to observe that maybe keeping DD in the show is the right decision.πŸ˜‰

I think, I'm the first DD fan who loves to see DD receiving as much hate as love. πŸ˜†
babygurl10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheJake

Drashti Jaaneman Ka Peecha Chod Do! πŸ˜† Concentrate on other contestants for a change.

But then again, my heart says Lage Raho! The more obsess you become, the more easy it is for makers to observe that maybe keeping DD in the show is the right decision.πŸ˜‰

I think, I'm the first DD fan who loves to see DD receiving as much hate as love. πŸ˜†

You are not alone. 
Love the DD obsession.
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜†
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: madhviarora

sometimes people do not get inheritance so what she is from dancer family.    

Well I was just trying to be positive. I don't think she's horrible. But she's not at the JDJ level, in my opinion. But then again JDJ doesn't even have a level. πŸ˜†
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nishu786

Just read the whole thread.

Ppl stop attacking Zee...Misunderstanding happen between friends. If two friends have some misunderstanding,they can sort it out themselves,if they can't,they can always move on.

I don't know who is right or who is wrong...but even if she is wrong in ublindly defending her fav celeb all time,it's not fair to attack her in group.

I hope you people will sort it out soonπŸ˜ƒ.

Note:- Not doing moral policing here,i m no one to do that...just want you people to clear misunderstanding.

No offense to you.. but you have no idea what went on between us proven by the fact that you think we dislike her over her defending her fav celeb.. LIKE NO! we aren't that pathetic to turn on her bcoz she defends her fav.. seems like you only read and believed zee news posts not ours..   i also dont think you have any right to claim we are attacking her in groups.. show me exactly where we "attacked" her.. that's a rather harsh accusation on your part..
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Drashti Jaaneman Ka Peecha Chod Do!πŸ˜†Concentrate on other contestants for a change.

</div>

<div>

But then again, my heart says Lage Raho! The more obsess you become, the moreeasy it is for makers to observe that maybe keeping DD in the show is the right decision.πŸ˜‰

I think, I'm the first DD fan who loves toseeDD receiving as much hate as love. πŸ˜†

Wait you actually think the makers are reading India forums LMAO.. are you for real? If you loved the "hate" so much why in the first place did you make numerous anti hate monger threads lmao
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sonia1230

Wait you actually think the makers are reading India forums LMAO.. are you for real? If you loved the "hate" so much why in the first place did you make numerous anti hate monger threads lmao

I don't know about them reading or not. But why not, are they God? Obama? Clinton? That they can't read IF? πŸ˜† I'm a very old IF member. I believe, I know what IF stands for Indian Television.

I made anti monger threads? πŸ˜› I did not know my observations are called that ... πŸ˜† Kid, you must have a lot of free time on your hands to come up with such talk.