Does drashti need to improve?[NOTE pg 8 /17] - Page 5

Poll Question :

Poll Choice
Yes
No
She can't dance
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
DD is a very good dancer specially among all d other contestants. She's doing an awesome job in d show, after her daily shoots.

There's always a room for improvement even for d best of d performer so I hope she does even better nd shuts d mouths of her bashers.

Although bashers have no other business than criticizing her performance so think it really doesn't matter.
I voted yes but my question is that why is the pole only stated about DD?

Actually nobody is perfect so everybody needs to improve their dance. But I dont know why is the pole made only for DD.

By the way even if she is good but still I would like to see DD in her best...
Edited by wolum - 10 years ago
Nobody is perfect. There is always room for improvement. Matter of fact she has been improving every week. I am sure she'll keep up the good work.
drashti can't dance improvment to bahut door ki baat hai. 😳
The truth is drashti cant dance at all and her fans should accept this reality asap ðŸ˜³ Edited by fatima15 - 10 years ago
Biggest joke i ever heard🤣🤣 Drashti cant dance🥱 Oh yes if she cant she wouldnt hv gotten 30😛 @TM are you day dreaming?? or you went to sm other planet for a walk, when she performed this week😛 if you were busy in other planets with aliens, than i wld like you enlighten you to watch her performance this week nd than comment😈 Edited by Rihan05 - 10 years ago
everey body need improvment 
though she was good  in this week  , she is untrained in arial but doing a very good job by attempting hard steps
Edited by ANNMT. - 10 years ago
no bcoz she has already improved :)
she isn't perfect dancer but she is fab  dancer besides others are not perfect dancers too DD is improving week by week & some other contestants are doing so too 
if you get 30 like this.. then why to waste time n energy in improvement
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Here's a reply to your holier-than-thou attitude since the other thread got trashed. It simply shows who has the low mentality 🤢🤢

"Please, none of us have bashed you either, while the same can't be said about you. Some of us might have bashed DD, who isn't anything to you or us, while in return you bashed the people who once supported you while you were cyber bullied by the fanatics. It says it all.

So nah, don't even try playing the victim card here"
Wohoo.. Look who is talking about low mentality over here.. Zee News I guess you should not suppose to talk about low mentality.. I want to tell you what is a low mentality.. Low mentality is something one someone backstabbing you.. I am proudly say that you are one of them.. You are a double faced hypocrite person.. You are low mentality over here I am sorry but its a true ! 

And please grow up .. Move out from this worshipping a celebrity world.. Here, everyone has different opinions.. If we criticize your Double D so we are low mentality right.. sick thinking ! 

Edited by Pentaminous. - 10 years ago