Qubool Hai

THE BIG LEAP in the story... (Page 4)

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Originally posted by AM_MA

The more I think about the men in this show, as strong as they appear on the outside, that's how weak they are in reality---mere puppets in the hands of manipulative women!

They appear strong-headed and emotionally challenged when in fact they allow their emotions to dictate their decisions...and end up hurting the women who care for them!!

I don't think Gul Khan is doing justice to men here...there are such men out there, but are all men the same!? I wish I could understand the point she is trying to make here...lol

Men are RULED BY THEIR EGO, women BY THEIR HEARTS...I feel so , generally. I feel most men don't have the depth women have- that is how God has made us- to COMPLETE EACH OTHER.Embarrassed

Reality... LOL

rendezvousvin IF-Rockerz
rendezvousvin
rendezvousvin

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Very well written Soup... Ayaan is such a dumb.. He concluded that his brother slept with a girl just to avoid his marriage with someone he doesn't love... Hats off to him... I wonder was it a defense for Asad or butchering his character...  
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AM_MA

@Chicksoup: sure men in general are guided by their ego, but not in this show...

On the flip side, some of the most wicked women (Razia being one of them) are getting away by ruining so many lives ---exactly because of their ego!! She could not accept that her husband could have had an affair with another women---albeit before their marriage!! Or that he could even think about his daughter!! How big of an ego is that?

I believe there are lots of contradiction, and confusion, here --- Gul Khan's motive is evading me!

Anyways, I believe both men and women are guided by their ego; some more than others...

It is believed that men think with their head and women with their heart in general...but this is not how they are being portrayed either!!

Asad has an ego that refuses to let himsee ZZoya's POV- he thinks HIS JUDGEMENT OF RASHID AND TANVEER IS the right one- he si blinded by his ego.

Ayan has his ego which refuses to let him accept a well mannered, loving girl like Humeira- he cannot take it that Raziya has forced him in to this- he will never get a better than Humeira-= Zoya tells him so- yet he refuses to listen.

Raziya and Billo are not women, they are monstersLOL
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rendezvousvin

Very well written Soup... Ayaan is such a dumb.. He concluded that his brother slept with a girl just to avoid his marriage with someone he doesn't love... Hats off to him... I wonder was it a defense for Asad or butchering his character...  

Thanx, Vrinda.

I really wish Ayan wouldn't be MUed lik ethis.

I actually felt he made a connection by relating his situation to his bhaijaan- THERE IS NO OTHER RATIONAL EXPLANATION to Asad's actions- In reality, we understand other people based on OUR EXPERIENCES- Ayan did the same.

I thought that was a brilliant move from the writer's part.Clap

Edited by chicksoup - 25 June 2013 at 12:28am
MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
nooodleee Embarrassed
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

nooodleee Embarrassed

Ankiewa,
I will come back later...

I need to give you a lecture on Ayan... LOL (I hope your headache is better...LOL wanna give you another one...Big smile)

Later.Wink
pkaps Goldie
pkaps
pkaps

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Asad has only one mission: Let me talk to Zoya- for her peace of mind- so that she does not keep asking the Q his ammi aslks till date- 'WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?'Cry

He wants her to go with the peace of mind that he had not betrayed her love, her trust- so that she does not lose her belief in love itself...Without that belief, he knows Zoya cannot mend herself, ever.Smile

Perfectly said Thumbs Up
I could not have said it any better... Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkaps

Asad has only one mission: Let me talk to Zoya- for her peace of mind- so that she does not keep asking the Q his ammi aslks till date- 'WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?'Cry

He wants her to go with the peace of mind that he had not betrayed her love, her trust- so that she does not lose her belief in love itself...Without that belief, he knows Zoya cannot mend herself, ever.Smile

Perfectly said Thumbs Up
I could not have said it any better... Clap

Thank You...Smile

Go to top