Qubool Hai

THE BIG LEAP in the story... (Page 2)

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Good post Soup Big smile
Ayaan proved today that he is Shireen's sonClap LOL That guy is just so dense. But the reason he came up with was brilliant. Clap So proud of him. Asad slept with that witch because perhaps he didn't want to marry Zoya. Wow! That was so impressive man. I think this dialogue by Ayaan has to be the best dialogue on the show so far after the uttaran one LOL That of course is my favourite. 

Now I am just looking forward to Ajmer bas.  

Shreya,
I was like...what brains these CVs have! I salute you Gul...in one dialogue they turned the plate around- TOO DAMN GOOD! Clap

AyRa is very encouraging- the more rude Ayan is to Humeira, the surer I am he is getting it badly from Zoya...THRILLEDLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa-Ishqbaaaz-Livingfree

machar13 Senior Member
machar13
machar13

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

LOLLOL
agree with u on Ayra's breakup... but even i want her to wait till the D-day and say qubool nahi hai... i would so love to hear that from humeira to ayaan...I don't want her to discuss about this to anyone not even to her mother...
And Ayaan is the dumbest yaar... what a fool he is? he claims to know his bhai well but he doesn't know about himself , first...
For me the highlight of the episode is the way dilshad cut off tanu and placed  her shawl back in place...LOL

@chicksoup: He wants her to go with the peace of mind...
 but allah has something else in store for them soupWink

On all points, YES, spot on ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Originally posted by chicksoup

LOLLOL
agree with u on Ayra's breakup... but even i want her to wait till the D-day and say qubool nahi hai... i would so love to hear that from humeira to ayaan...I don't want her to discuss about this to anyone not even to her mother...
And Ayaan is the dumbest yaar... what a fool he is? he claims to know his bhai well but he doesn't know about himself , first...
For me the highlight of the episode is the way dilshad cut off tanu and placed  her shawl back in place...LOL

Didn't want to mention the cat! I am usually not a Tannu hater...

What had she thought?

Did she think Zoya will run away from the weding, and she and Asad wouldn't come in the line of fire...Angry I hated her most TODAY!Angry She called her khaala after all this- she herself, a married woiman supposedly, meowing khaala after that horrible thing...

I swear, the only thing that keeps me sane today is Humeira, since we didn't have much of AsYa.LOL

Yes. Dilshad putting the duppatta on the tehzeeb and Tameez ki dukaan- was so IRONICAL!LOL

Allah has only one thing in mind for them...and they both know it...at least subconsciously. I am so happy Asad has not gone in to depression- th emontage looks so sad now...I mean, Asad looks really sad there...it is important that the happy Zoya has not changed.Smile
Cheap people  cheap thoughts...Dead
tanu ji might have thought that if she made everyone believe even asad that they spent the night together .. her khala will strike zoya's name from the maulvi's register book and write her name in it... and asad will get ready for their SR without any drugs injected...What a fool ... another fool of QH... but still she will be runner up... as the dumbest ever award goes to Ayaan Ahmed Khan...

What montage are r talking about... i could still see the old one , the one with their sangeeth costumes...

Edited by Npdeepa - 24 June 2013 at 12:37pm
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Originally posted by annanyaksgian

ayan vi na bewakoof...ab plzzz kuch aur misunderstanding create mat karna

As a rule- Men are mostly dumb...they don't see the things we do!WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13Npdeepa

-khaleesi- IF-Rockerz
-khaleesi-
-khaleesi-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Good analysis. Clap Loved the last lines especially. Approve 
AM_MA Newbie
AM_MA
AM_MA

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
The more I think about the men in this show, as strong as they appear on the outside, that's how weak they are in reality---mere puppets in the hands of manipulative women!

They appear strong-headed and emotionally challenged when in fact they allow their emotions to dictate their decisions...and end up hurting the women who care for them!!

I don't think Gul Khan is doing justice to men here...there are such men out there, but are all men the same!? I wish I could understand the point she is trying to make here...lol 

chicksoup

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chicksoup

LOLLOL

Didn't want to mention the cat! I am usually not a Tannu hater...

What had she thought?

Did she think Zoya will run away from the weding, and she and Asad wouldn't come in the line of fire...Angry I hated her most TODAY!Angry She called her khaala after all this- she herself, a married woiman supposedly, meowing khaala after that horrible thing...

I swear, the only thing that keeps me sane today is Humeira, since we didn't have much of AsYa.LOL

Yes. Dilshad putting the duppatta on the tehzeeb and Tameez ki dukaan- was so IRONICAL!LOL

Allah has only one thing in mind for them...and they both know it...at least subconsciously. I am so happy Asad has not gone in to depression- th emontage looks so sad now...I mean, Asad looks really sad there...it is important that the happy Zoya has not changed.Smile
Cheap people  cheap thoughts...Dead
tanu ji might have thought that if she made everyone believe even asad that they spent the night together .. her khala will strike zoya's name from the maulvi's register book and write her name in it... and asad will get ready for their SR without any drugs injected...What a fool ... another fool of QH... but still she will be runner up... as the dumbest ever award goes to Ayaan Ahmed Khan...

What montage are r talking... i could still see the old one , the one with their sangeeth costumes...

Yaeh, we could send the dumb jodi 4 Zee rishtey awardsLOL

My point is, the montage HAS NOT CHANGED...It should have changed...that could mean at the end of Ajmer and Mangalpur 2- Zoya is happy, something still bothers Asad?

Npdeepa

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairy2013

Good analysis. Clap Loved the last lines especially. Approve 

Thanks.Smile

-khaleesi-

Go to top