resss

headache! Bromance doesnt makes it any better πŸ₯± πŸ˜‘  
Give u a longer reply tomm? πŸ˜³ 

Contradictions!!!!πŸ˜†

Wait for your lesson tomorrow!πŸ˜†

Swet dreams to both of us...and Shreya too...πŸ˜›
AM_MA thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Chicksoup: sure men in general are guided by their ego, but not in this show...

On the flip side, some of the most wicked women (Razia being one of them) are getting away by ruining so many lives ---exactly because of their ego!! She could not accept that her husband could have had an affair with another women---albeit before their marriage!! Or that he could even think about his daughter!! How big of an ego is that?

I believe there are lots of contradiction, and confusion, here --- Gul Khan's motive is evading me!

Anyways, I believe both men and women are guided by their ego; some more than others...

It is believed that men think with their head and women with their heart in general...but this is not how they are being portrayed either!!
RadheKrish1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendsall

Ayaan ka kyaa kare?? is he d one forgot abt asya s closeness he saw or CVs forgot it??

N wat I hated is Asad s still taking d full blame n not even pondering upon Dilshad s words to Tanu!! it s stupidity! hope he gives a thot of wat happ!  

DUMBNESS B VIRAASAT ME MILI dono bhai ko:(

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ So true about Virasat!
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chicksoup

Men are RULED BY THEIR EGO, women BY THEIR HEARTS...I feel so , generally. I feel most men don't have the depth women have- that is how God has made us- to COMPLETE EACH OTHER.😳

Reality... πŸ˜†
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very well written Soup... Ayaan is such a dumb.. He concluded that his brother slept with a girl just to avoid his marriage with someone he doesn't love... Hats off to him... I wonder was it a defense for Asad or butchering his character...  
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AM_MA

@Chicksoup: sure men in general are guided by their ego, but not in this show...

On the flip side, some of the most wicked women (Razia being one of them) are getting away by ruining so many lives ---exactly because of their ego!! She could not accept that her husband could have had an affair with another women---albeit before their marriage!! Or that he could even think about his daughter!! How big of an ego is that?

I believe there are lots of contradiction, and confusion, here --- Gul Khan's motive is evading me!

Anyways, I believe both men and women are guided by their ego; some more than others...

It is believed that men think with their head and women with their heart in general...but this is not how they are being portrayed either!!

Asad has an ego that refuses to let himsee ZZoya's POV- he thinks HIS JUDGEMENT OF RASHID AND TANVEER IS the right one- he si blinded by his ego.

Ayan has his ego which refuses to let him accept a well mannered, loving girl like Humeira- he cannot take it that Raziya has forced him in to this- he will never get a better than Humeira-= Zoya tells him so- yet he refuses to listen.

Raziya and Billo are not women, they are monstersπŸ˜†
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: rendezvousvin

Very well written Soup... Ayaan is such a dumb.. He concluded that his brother slept with a girl just to avoid his marriage with someone he doesn't love... Hats off to him... I wonder was it a defense for Asad or butchering his character...  

Thanx, Vrinda.

I really wish Ayan wouldn't be MUed lik ethis.

I actually felt he made a connection by relating his situation to his bhaijaan- THERE IS NO OTHER RATIONAL EXPLANATION to Asad's actions- In reality, we understand other people based on OUR EXPERIENCES- Ayan did the same.

I thought that was a brilliant move from the writer's part.πŸ‘
Edited by chicksoup - 10 years ago
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

nooodleee 😳

Ankiewa,
I will come back later...

I need to give you a lecture on Ayan... πŸ˜† (I hope your headache is better...πŸ˜† wanna give you another one...πŸ˜ƒ)

Later.πŸ˜‰
pkaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chicksoup

Asad has only one mission: Let me talk to Zoya- for her peace of mind- so that she does not keep asking the Q his ammi aslks till date- 'WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?'😭

He wants her to go with the peace of mind that he had not betrayed her love, her trust- so that she does not lose her belief in love itself...Without that belief, he knows Zoya cannot mend herself, ever.😊

Perfectly said πŸ‘πŸΌ
I could not have said it any better... πŸ‘
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: pkaps

Perfectly said πŸ‘πŸΌ
I could not have said it any better... πŸ‘

Thank You...😊