THE BIG LEAP in the story...

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Not much of AsYa today- a good move.πŸ‘ Too much of melodrama too soon could have ruined the tempo...nevertheless A HUGE LEAP IN THE STORY!⭐️

AYRA BREAKS!- something I have been looking forward to, for one reason- HUMEIRA SIMPLY DESERVES BETTER- a better Ayan. He needs to get moulded a bit, to be fit enough for her.

Two people connect the dots- one right,πŸ˜‰ and the other wrongπŸ˜•.

Point noted, Gul- THE MAN IS ALWAYS WRONG!- ALWAYS!πŸ˜†

Ayan Miyan- rather writer miyan- kya funda brains hai aapke!- kaise ek teer se do nishaan mile aapko?-πŸ€”

Ayan connects the dots- Bhaijan was never too fond of Zoya- he did mention he loved someone- never answered correctly when he asked, 'Are you serious?'- did the very thing or appeared to do the very thing that would go against the essence of the man he is- to save himself from a LOVELESS MARRIAGE!πŸ₯± (Seriously, this is what you get when you cross Rashid and Shireen!πŸ˜†)Ha ha ha! Aap ka kuchh nahi ho sakta- YOU ARE IN FOR THE GREATEST LESSON OF YOUR LIFE- the one you have been teaching Humeira – that of UNREQUITED LOVE- yeh lesson aapko bhi padayegi- aap ki zindagi- wait n', watch!

Humeira- connects the dots rightlyπŸ‘- proves she is Zoya's gene poolπŸ‘πŸΌ-  kya aap mujhse mohabbat karte hai- NAHI! Loved the way she approached Ayan and got it out of him- good thing this guy is not emotionally challenged and can express his pleasure and displeasure equally well, unlike his genetic other half!πŸ˜ƒ

AND THUS, AYRA BREAKS!!!!!!πŸ₯³

I hope Humeira remains indecisive until the day of the nikah and says – qubool nahi hai- kya zor ka jhatka lagega!- SABKO!  Ayan will regret that day, sooner or later.πŸ˜†

AsYa: Very less today- especially of Zoya- she remains hidden from us- she is shattered- she wants to be left alone – so we leave her alone.πŸ˜­πŸ€—

Asad: He will not let things rest- he has done wrong- he BEGS FOR FORGIVENESS- until he settles that part, he is not even going to think about how what happened had happened...waise bhi, he is not a Question asker, generally...πŸ€”πŸ˜‰

The precap: Asad wants to see Zoya- even if Dilshad wants him to leave her alone (that was  pretty awesome lioness behaviourπŸ‘- defending her cub, in this case-Zoya, πŸ‘from her own son.πŸ‘)

Asad has only one mission: Let me talk to Zoya- for her peace of mind- so that she does not keep asking the Q his ammi aslks till date- 'WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?'😭

He wants her to go with the peace of mind that he had not betrayed her love, her trust- so that she does not lose her belief in love itself...Without that belief, he knows Zoya cannot mend herself, ever.😊

on the precap...

If you still feel like bashing Ayan, please have a look here too- πŸ˜‰

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3641014

Edited by chicksoup - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
agree with u on Ayra's breakup... but even i want her to wait till the D-day and say qubool nahi hai... i would so love to hear that from humeira to ayaan...I don't want her to discuss about this to anyone not even to her mother...
And Ayaan is the dumbest yaar... what a fool he is? he claims to know his bhai well but he doesn't know about himself , first...
For me the highlight of the episode is the way dilshad cut off tanu and placed  her shawl back in place...πŸ˜†

@chicksoup: He wants her to go with the peace of mind...
 but allah has something else in store for them soupπŸ˜‰

Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ayaan ka kyaa kare?? is he d one forgot abt asya s closeness he saw or CVs forgot it??

N wat I hated is Asad s still taking d full blame n not even pondering upon Dilshad s words to Tanu!! it s stupidity! hope he gives a thot of wat happ!  

DUMBNESS B VIRAASAT ME MILI dono bhai ko:(

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
resss

headache! Bromance doesnt makes it any better πŸ₯± πŸ˜‘  
Give u a longer reply tomm? πŸ˜³ 

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Not much of AsYa today- a good move.πŸ‘ Too much of melodrama too soon could have ruined the tempo...nevertheless A HUGE LEAP IN THE STORY!⭐️

YES what a leap Waah Waah! Ayaan who was Bhai ka Dil turned out to be Bhai ka Daash πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

AYRA BREAKS!- something I have been looking forward to, for one reason- HUMEIRA SIMPLY DESERVES BETTER- a better Ayan. He needs to get moulded a bit, to be fit enough for her.

AsYa and AyRa complementary. AsYa mends AyRa patches up, AsYa breaks AyRa shattered, AsYa union AyRa reunion πŸ˜† 

No baddi bii or Razia or anyone or any thing 🀣 

Two people connect the dots- one right,πŸ˜‰ and the other wrongπŸ˜•.

Point noted, Gul- THE MAN IS ALWAYS WRONG!- ALWAYS!πŸ˜†

And the Man is always DUMB 🀣 and STUPID 🀣 

Ayan Miyan- rather writer miyan- kya funda brains hai aapke!- kaise ek teer se do nishaan mile aapko?-πŸ€”

Ayan connects the dots- Bhaijan was never too fond of Zoya- he did mention he loved someone- never answered correctly when he asked, 'Are you serious?'- did the very thing or appeared to do the very thing that would go against the essence of the man he is- to save himself from a LOVELESS MARRIAGE!πŸ₯± (Seriously, this is what you get when you cross Rashid and Shireen!πŸ˜†)Ha ha ha! Aap ka kuchh nahi ho sakta- YOU ARE IN FOR THE GREATEST LESSON OF YOUR LIFE- the one you have been teaching Humeira ' that of UNREQUITED LOVE- yeh lesson aapko bhi padayegi- aap ki zindagi- wait n', watch!

No he proved after choosing Rashid outside the court, Ayaan became another Rashid. Rashid never cared for Dilshad, he always wanted Dilshad to understand his situation, but he failed to understand what situation he left Dilshad and her kids in. He wanted forgiveness but then didnt realize rather didnt want to realize what mistake he had done. He  always thinks he has done a great sacrifice and he is a bichara and Ayaan is just the same. 
His words proved so, he thought Asad can do anything, why? Cause to him he puts Asad in his shoes and details his position and situation out, voicing out his feelings through the excuse of Asad. πŸ₯±πŸ˜•

Humeira- connects the dots rightlyπŸ‘- proves she is Zoya's gene poolπŸ‘πŸΌ-  kya aap mujhse mohabbat karte hai- NAHI! Loved the way she approached Ayan and got it out of him- good thing this guy is not emotionally challenged and can express his pleasure and displeasure equally well, unlike his genetic other half!πŸ˜ƒ

both Humera and Zoya are blessed with dumb men period. still they will forgive them and go on to love them unconditionally πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

AND THUS, AYRA BREAKS!!!!!!πŸ₯³

I hope Humeira remains indecisive until the day of the nikah and says ' qubool nahi hai- kya zor ka jhatka lagega!- SABKO!  Ayan will regret that day, sooner or later.πŸ˜†

Nay dont contradict yourself, this is Zoya ka gene only 🀣 She wil lnot break it πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

AsYa: Very less today- especially of Zoya- she remains hidden from us- she is shattered- she wants to be left alone ' so we leave her alone.πŸ˜­πŸ€—

Asad: He will not let things rest- he has done wrong- he BEGS FOR FORGIVENESS- until he settles that part, he is not even going to think about how what happened had happened...waise bhi, he is not a Question asker, generally...πŸ€”πŸ˜‰

no cause he is confused himself what has happened, he wants to explain himself πŸ˜­ 

The precap: Asad wants to see Zoya- even if Dilshad wants him to leave her alone (that was  pretty awesome lioness behaviourπŸ‘- defending her cub, in this case-Zoya, πŸ‘from her own son.πŸ‘)

@bold :  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Asad has only one mission: Let me talk to Zoya- for her peace of mind- so that she does not keep asking the Q his ammi aslks till date- 'WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?'😭

He wants her to go with the peace of mind that he had not betrayed her love, her trust- so that she does not lose her belief in love itself...Without that belief, he knows Zoya cannot mend herself, ever.😊

WRONG he never wants wants her to leave. he wants to explain himself taht he had not cheated on her, he wants to tell what he remembers. That man is innocent. He very well knows he will die without her πŸ˜­ 

on the precap...

that man's eyes  

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good post Soup πŸ˜ƒ
Ayaan proved today that he is Shireen's sonπŸ‘ πŸ˜† That guy is just so dense. But the reason he came up with was brilliant. πŸ‘ So proud of him. Asad slept with that witch because perhaps he didn't want to marry Zoya. Wow! That was so impressive man. I think this dialogue by Ayaan has to be the best dialogue on the show so far after the uttaran one πŸ˜† That of course is my favourite. 

Now I am just looking forward to Ajmer bas.  
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
agree with u on Ayra's breakup... but even i want her to wait till the D-day and say qubool nahi hai... i would so love to hear that from humeira to ayaan...I don't want her to discuss about this to anyone not even to her mother...
And Ayaan is the dumbest yaar... what a fool he is? he claims to know his bhai well but he doesn't know about himself , first...
For me the highlight of the episode is the way dilshad cut off tanu and placed  her shawl back in place...πŸ˜†

Didn't want to mention the cat! I am usually not a Tannu hater...

What had she thought?

Did she think Zoya will run away from the weding, and she and Asad wouldn't come in the line of fire...😑 I hated her most TODAY!😑 She called her khaala after all this- she herself, a married woiman supposedly, meowing khaala after that horrible thing...

I swear, the only thing that keeps me sane today is Humeira, since we didn't have much of AsYa.πŸ˜†

Yes. Dilshad putting the duppatta on the tehzeeb and Tameez ki dukaan- was so IRONICAL!πŸ˜†

Allah has only one thing in mind for them...and they both know it...at least subconsciously. I am so happy Asad has not gone in to depression- th emontage looks so sad now...I mean, Asad looks really sad there...it is important that the happy Zoya has not changed.😊
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendsall

Ayaan ka kyaa kare?? is he d one forgot abt asya s closeness he saw or CVs forgot it??

N wat I hated is Asad s still taking d full blame n not even pondering upon Dilshad s words to Tanu!! it s stupidity! hope he gives a thot of wat happ!  

DUMBNESS B VIRAASAT ME MILI dono bhai ko:(

Your last line totally cracked me up...πŸ˜†

Asad: There is no point accusing or Qing Tannu- as far as he knows, he has done something wrong- and the most important thing is not to prove his innocence, but to make sure ZOYA IS OK- he is selfless that way!πŸ‘
annanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ayan vi na bewakoof...ab plzzz kuch aur misunderstanding create mat karna
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: s120

Good post Soup πŸ˜ƒ

Ayaan proved today that he is Shireen's sonπŸ‘ πŸ˜† That guy is just so dense. But the reason he came up with was brilliant. πŸ‘ So proud of him. Asad slept with that witch because perhaps he didn't want to marry Zoya. Wow! That was so impressive man. I think this dialogue by Ayaan has to be the best dialogue on the show so far after the uttaran one πŸ˜† That of course is my favourite. 

Now I am just looking forward to Ajmer bas.  

Shreya,
I was like...what brains these CVs have! I salute you Gul...in one dialogue they turned the plate around- TOO DAMN GOOD! πŸ‘

AyRa is very encouraging- the more rude Ayan is to Humeira, the surer I am he is getting it badly from Zoya...THRILLEDπŸ˜†
machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On all points, YES, spot on !