Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SRK (RK Simran)SS:KUCH KHAS (a special love story) PG 32 UPDTED (Page 8)

rockstarashu Goldie
rockstarashu
rockstarashu

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
nice update.simran and Bituugi convo was ROFL.srk rock...

bellaaa IF-Sizzlerz
bellaaa
bellaaa

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
great updte nafi ... loved it
poor batuugi mess up between rk and simran
rk and simran temper wow ... they rocked
will loved to see what will rk do to make simran do the film
cont soon
Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Superb update 

Loved it loved it
Visu ki Jodi ek magical Jodi hai a picture perfect Jodi 
Loving simran attitude 
Rk babu gonna have a hard time manaying this Kudi 
Simran easily nahi manegi lekin rk loves challenges so 
Lets c how rk makes simran do the film
It will b interesting to c 
Thanks for the pm

Edited by Abhiya_Visu - 10 July 2013 at 4:23pm
cute.girl97 Senior Member
cute.girl97
cute.girl97

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Its totally diff concept..Embarrassed  And I love it.. plz whenever u update do pm meWink
flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
thanks everyone who has been liking the previous part...sorry couldnt reply to anyone!!! next time will try my best...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25,  arwakantawala,  ajwa.ali,  captainplus,  atul.488,  ..dishu..,  ashu1909,  hema_rawat,  janviesmdosi,  arunsunita_gm,  snitchseeker,  Bleak_House,  AbhiyaDewaani,  _Jaan_,  bookworm-ALS--luckdiya,  bellaaa,  Abhiya_Visu,  BissenKhalid,  Phoenix.Xeelan

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
note- guys this will be last time i will be updating fr now...because i will be going on vacation fr two monthes...so rest of my wrks will be continued after i come! maybe i will be updating one more time of this ss before i go...but if not it will be after i come! hope u will keep ur patience till then thank you!

PART-3

Simran snapped at RK- you!!!

RK smirked- yes its me…I called u fr dinner ! plzzz come in…

Simran fumed- I am not going to hv dinner with u…bloody fool!

Simran turned to leave when rk caught her arm….

RK smirked cunningly- not so soon sweety!

Simran jerked her hand and points finger at Rk- how dare u touch me??? R u deaf….suna nahi mene kya kaha….i wont do dinner with u!!

Simran turns to leave when RK called- hey wait….u cant leave like this!! No one dare to say no to super star RK!

Simran turns to face RK and said gritting her teeth- if no on dares…then I dare to say no to u!!!

Simran turns to leave again when RK comes infront of her blocking her way- heyyy…see if u r angry fr my previous behavior then I am sorry!!! Look I don't say sorry to anyone…but I am telling sorry to u!! now stop making drama and hv dinner with me like a good girl…..we hv a deal to discuss!!

Simran frowns- then why r u saying sorry to me…did I ask u to??? And what u said I make drama ha!!! ( simran stepping forward towards RK and  puts index finger on his chest) its u who make dramas and do dramas!  

Rk took simran finger from his chest and let it go….

Rk coming close to her- ofcourse I do dramas and u r going to be part of one of my drams ( leaning a little to simran)

Simran backs off a little due to RK sudden closeness- what do u mean??

RK smirks- ahaaan…u will know it soon!! But before that lets hv dinner together…I am feeling hungry!!

Saying this RK hold simran hand and pulled her along inside before simran could say anything!!

Simran jerks Rk hand- heyyy!! What the hell r u doing!!

Simran turned and saw the guards closing the door of restaurant !!

Simran shocked- what the….why u all r closing door!!

Simran ran to stop them but RK stopped her by holding her hand!

Rk smirks- now…now u r stuck with me!!

Bittugi who being spectator was wactching all these….decided to open his mouth!!

Bittugi worried- chief why don't u tell the girl fr what purpose u brought her here??

Rk silenced him- ssshhh bittugi ….if I just directly tell her the big offer where is the fun!!! She is really something….i like it ahhaaan!!

Rk winked at fuming simran!

Simran gritting teeth – what u two r upto?? ( pointing her finger both at RK and Bittugi)

Bittugi tried to say something just then RK raised his hand to shut his mouth!

RK blankly- listen you girl….i am giving u two options…sit and hv dinner with me or sit and hv dinner with me!!

Simran sternly- why r u speaking like ' do then die' I told u I am not interested in hving dinner with u!!

RK smirks- so what?? Rk gets what Rk wants!! So stop wasting my time ….and sit !! already u hv wasted enough!!

Simran narrows her eyes and stares at Rk fr while….then said " fine!!"

Simran walks to a table a sit on the chair with sigh!

Rk smirks and walks to her and sits opposite to her and indicates bittugi to leave!

Rk starts- so simran khanna right??

Simran glares at RK!

RK clears his throat and continues – ok so dinner first or deal??

Simran with blank expression- I think few minutes ago u said u r hungry …and to let ur hunger go u should take ur food!!

Rk sirks evily- ahaaann I like it!!

Simran grits teeth- stop ur ahaan nonsense and speak fast….fr what hv u bring me here?? I am sure u hvnt brought me here fr a date cause as much I know u r already comited!!

Rk smiles- awww so sweet !! u know so much of me…

Simran fumes and was becoming red now totally!! Rk thought to stop his teasing season fr now!!

Rk casually- whatever !! so what would u like to have?? (showing menu to simran)

Simran snatches the menu and quickly hv glance on it and says "pasta"

Rk orders fr it….

Simran started eating hurriedly while RK was glancing at simran more then eating his food….RK found her really cute!!

Simran noticed this and speaks- tumne kabi ladki nahi dekhi??

RK comes out from his thoughts- huh!!

Simran narrows her eyes- stop staring at me like that and eat!!

Rk smiles….

After finishing their food….simran was getting impatient to know why this man has brought her here!! RK has gone to his room to bring something and is taking more then 20 minutes while he said he will be arriving in 10 minutes!!

Simran was glancing at lift time to time…and was stomping her foot!

Just the RK arrived with a file in his hand…

Simran looked at the file then RK face! She was confused…

RK sat opposite to her again and spoke- ok so thing is….i want you to wrk opposite to me in my recent fim!

Simran was stunned ….what this dude was saying to her!!

Simran with a question mark look- what!!

Rk smirks- yes sweety….u r just perfect fr the role of my film!! So I suggest u should do it and ofcourse bar bar ese opportunities nahi ate especially wrking with RK! India ki laco ladki chahti he mere saat kam karne!! And  u r getting a chance…don't waste it!

Simran smirks- huh…aur tumhe kya lagta he me unn laco karo ro me se hu….no ways buddy!! Esa sochna bi mat….pehli bat to yeh mujhe film industry jada pasand nahi aur dusri tum jese ghamandi aur batameez insaan se kaam karne se jada me marna pasand karungi!! So I hope u got my answer…

RK didn't like the way she called him…how dare she!! But he is not going to loose this girl like this…she has to wrk with him!! Its about his reputation…no debutant actress has said no to him!! Rk controlled his anger…

RK got up from sit and came beside simran and leaned to her from back…rk lips were very near to her ears…suddenly she began to feel uncomfortable!!

Rk whispered- and do u think I will accept ur answer!! No way sweetheart…aj tak kisi ladki ne mujhe na nahi kaha!! Aur jaha tak tumhari sawal….i am sure kisi bi tarah se I will make u accept this grand offer!!

Simran quickly got from her chair and snapped back- soor MR.Rishab Kundra!! U r wrong….me jab na kehti hu to matlab nah hota he!! So may I leave…

Simran began to walk towards gate when RK said- think about it Simi ji…offer is very expensive!! I will give 12 hrs to think about it!! Think and come to me when u decide!! And even if u r adamant….

Simran interrupted and said arrogantly- no way kundra...dream on!!i am not going to wrk as actress with u!! thats final...

Simran starts to walk off when RK blocked her way...

RK smirks evily - ahaann...no matter what u will wrk with me!

Simran narrows her eyes and fumes...

Before simran could say anything the dorr flung open….standing a security with maya and shreya!!

Security- sir ye do ladki….yeha chori chupe guss gya the!! Iske saat kya kare!! Should we send them to police??

Simran shouted- you!! Tum hote kon ho mere dosto ko police ke pas dene wale?? Chode inhe!!

Rk was confused ..what simran friends doing here!!

Maya jumped in excitement- RRk!!

Rk looked at simran who was fuming at him and said quickly- security inhe chodo!!

Security- but…

Simran snapped- suna nahi kya bolo!! Chodo inhe….

Security leave them and Maya ran to rk while shreya made a face!

Maya grinning- sir me apki bohot badi fan hu!! Plz autograph!! (maya showed her hand)

Before rk could do anything simran pulled away maya from her shoulder angrily- lets go!!!

Simran took maya and shreya with her while maya was sad….but the last thing they all heard RK saying " Miss simran….me apki intezar karunga apki hotel ke niche!! I know u will not come…but remember I will make u come!!"

P.S MISTAKES IGNORE...DONT FORGET TO COMENT AND LIKE!

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12atul.488captainplus-rkfan-.SmokeySilence.hema_rawatbarkiarunsunita_gmMistiAbhiyaPaint.It.BlacK.Agrata23Bisweswarbellaaa--Shamoo--DestroyedInLovesanghita0000dreamyjenniceMS-meghasharmaAndromeda001Sh_Abhiyadmegha..Bournville..bookworm-ALS--Fearless_Lover

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
PMS WILL BE SENT LATER

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dmegha

bellaaa IF-Sizzlerz
bellaaa
bellaaa

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
thats grt enjoy ur vocation ... will wait for till than
ufff srk rockkksss
both have awsome attitude ... liked the dialogue tumne kahbi larki nae dekhi LOL ...  lovely update

Go to top