Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks a lot everyone who has loved the concept🤗...i am really happy to get a great response from u guys...next part  updating in few minutes...😳
flora212 thumbnail
(credit to diya...thanks buddy🤗)

Part -2

Rk smirked- call Mr. Patel and give him good news….that he don't need to do so much afford to find actress!! Cause I hv found a really perfect actress fr the film!!

Bittugi asked- but actress section roh kabka hochuka he chief!!

Rk – mene dubara bola karne kelia….wo kya hena wo actress mere type ka nahi tha…..now no more talks jo kaha wo kijia!! Mr. Patel ko phone karia aur kahia ki unhe takleef karne ke jarurat nahi he…..

Bituggi called but he could not reach patel….

Bittugi- chief call nahi jaraha….director ko phone kardu!

Rk quickly- yea yea do…

Bittugi began to call Mr. Malotra…while RK was lost in the girl he saw in morning….he was really impressed the way the girl talked no one dare to talk to him like that way….but this girl wow she is awesome!!

His thoughts was broken when bittugi said- chief mene kehdia….par wo thoda surprised the ki apne nayi actress….

Rk interrupted- bittugi app sochte bohot he…aj toh mere saat nahi gya!! Something interesting happened u know….uss ladki me kafi dum he!

Bittugi confused- konsi ladki chief??

Rk smirked-ye sab apko jane ki jarurat nahi he…bas ek kam kijia wo ladki ko dhunke laye!! Aur mere saat aj raat rasturant me dinner ke liya keh de jia ga…kya namm uska!!! Sim….yea simran!!

Bittugi worried- simran!! Ammm simran toh bohot honge….

Rk interrupted- ha uska pura naam tha simran…khanna!! Find simran khanna and tell her to have a moonlight dinner with me….tonight!

Rk winked and went from there leaving a shocked bittugi!

A girl in a hotel room lying on stomach watching tv…moving legs continuously up and down…..suddenly the telephone rang!

The girl picks the phone- hello!!

Man on phone- mam apke saat koi milne aya he…upar bej du!

The girl thinks fr while and says- ok send him…

After a while someone knocked on door….the girl went and opened it….she found a short chubby face man standing !

The girl not interested- yes u wanted to meet me??

The man cleared his throught- r u simran khanna??

The girl- yes I am…what u want from me??

The man- amm simranji chief ne ye apke liye behja he….(handing an envelope to simran)

Simran confused- what !!! what is chief??? And what is this?? (moving the envelope infront of man face)

The man quickly- u see urself…..i am leaving now!

Simran sternly- wait let me check first….who knows if u r fooling me by putting a bomb inside this envelope!

Simran quivered her lips and opened it….

She took a paper out from it….it was kind of a letter!!

She began to read aloud-

" hi….amm lets not introduce myself!! I am sure u will identify me when u see me!! Anyways I am inviting you to come and hv dinner with me in my hotel….i am sure u will be very glad to meet me!  Beside this dinner, I hv some deal to with u….i mean a grand offer is waiting fr u in my place…I am sure u will love it!!

Will be waiting fr u….."

Simran was shocked and confused!

Simran to herself- what the hell!! Who is this idiot!! Mujhe dinner pe bulaya…wait kahin ye koi gunda ye robber to  nahi!! Oh no….

Simran glanced at the chubby man who was staring at her…

Simran flaring her nostrils- who is this bloody nonsense?? (showing the paper) aur tum uski kya lagti ho…nauker??

Bituugi shocked- what!! Nooo…I ….chief wants u to….

Simran annoyed- shut up!! What is this chief?? Wait is he kind of leader of robbers who wants to kidnape me….

Bittugi shocked- no listen ….

Simran pushed man out of her room- get out from here….i don't want to listen anything!!

She closed the door on man face…

The man was surprised but he shouted- chief will be waiting in rose garden hotel….driver will pick u at 8 pm.

Saying this the man left muttering something to himself….

Simran was hell shocked inside- how dare he!!! Is he going to take me to so called dinner forcefully!!!

Simran was roaming in her room all worried!

Who was the man that send the letter to her!! Suddenly a knock was there…

Simran called out- who's there??

A voice- oye darwaja kholo hum he….

Simran opened the door and found her two best friends maya and shreya.

Maya curiously- hey at whom u were shouting sometimes ago???

Simran rolls her eyes- don't ask me…some idiot has send me a letter through his servent asking to hv dinner with him huh!! Kya pata if he is black mailing me to kidnape me….

Maya and shreya looked at each other ….

Shreya asked- what was ur reply to him??

Simran quickly- ofcourse I rejected to him….i don't go to dinner with a stranger!! I never saw him…pata nahi konsi pagal he!!

Maya – I think u should hv gone….

Simran interrupted- what rubbish ..i….

Maya cut her off- I know that man….that short one which came to you! I saw him in tv….

Simran frowns- what do u mean??

Maya shrugged – what ever I am not sure….but anyways u should go…we will be with u…I mean behind u! if its some jerk we will show him what is result of messing with us! (maya winks)

Shreya spoke out- but she already rejected….

Simran thoughtfully- but that man said the driver will come to take me at night even though I don't want to go!

At 8 pm ….in Rose Garden hotel restrurant….it has been decorated beautifully with all colours of flowers and candles…looks like perfect date! In order od superstar RK no one can enter here fr tonight! He need to impress the girl to work with him….ah RK doesn't needs to impress girls…they always jump to hv a single chance to work with him! But this case is different cause simran can be mad on him fr his previous behavior and reject him….and he hate REJECTION! Even that girl says no to him…he will make her work opposite to him no matter what!

RK has worn black suit with white shirt looking handsome as always….but he is fuming in anger!! Where is she….its  8 already…he hates late comers!!

He was walking to and fro….fuming !!!

Rk shouts- bittugi…why r u standing like statue?? Do something…wo ladki abi tak kiu nahi ayi! Driver ko call kijia….

Bittugi stammers- chief I don't think she is going to came…

Rk glares at bittugi- apko pata he mujhe na  nahi pasand…so just shut up and call the driver!! Jarurat padi toh driver ko kahe usse utha ke yeha le aya…

Bittugi- but chief wo ladki bohot tedi lagti he..mujhe …

Rk shouts- tedi ho ye sidhi I want her here…u got it!! Or should I go myself to bring her!

Bittugi- no no…I am…

Just then bittugi sees a girl wearing white short dress coming in…it's the same girl!

Bittugi exclaimed- chief wo agya…

RK turned to look at door…gosh that girl she was just looking like doll!! He was staring at her continuously…he came out from trance when he heard bittugi talking…

Bittugi ran to simran- oh thank god u came…I am really glad!

Simran glared at  bittugi and then looked from corner of eyes to left side to maya and shreya who followed her all along…and hiding behind the glass door….and gave simran a thumbs up!

Just then simran heard someone clearing the throat…

Simran turned to look and was shocked….

RK bent a little and gave his hand- allow me…..

While maya had already fainted seeing RK and shreya got horrified as they both might caught by security guards!

Simran snapped at RK- you!!!

RK smirked- yes its me…I called u fr dinner ! plzzz come in…

Simran fumed- I am not going to hv dinner with u…bloody fool!

Simran turned to leave when rk caught her arm….

RK smirked cunningly- not so soon sweety!

PRECAP-

Simran arrgoantly- no way kundra...i am not going to wrk with u!! thats final...

Simran starts to walk off when RK blocked her way...

RK smirks evily - ahaann...no matter what u will wrk with me!

Simran narrows her eyes and fumes...

P.S SORRY IF THIS UPDATE WAS NOT GOOD... IGNORE THE MISTAKES...DO COMENT AND PRESS LIKE!

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update nafi!! 👏Too good!!!👏
bittuji n simran convo was just awesum. 👍🏼 Simran's words made me..😆 she has sum attitude!!
Poor bittuji!😆

maya n shreya part was good!
Oops simran is angry to see RK! now i want to see how RK makes her agree to work with him! Rk in real challenge!😉
p.s. loved his dialogues! Please continue soon nafi. Cnt wait.😳
n thanks for the pm.🤗
Edited by Bleak_House - 10 years ago
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
simran is funny 😆
wil b waiting 2 c wat rk dos ...

tnx 4r the pm 😊
DestroyedInLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Uff..kya dasu hai!!!Simran,RK rock..🤣.🤣.🤣.
Awesome update.
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Amazin update...lovedd it...jus wow...so cute...I'm a fan of this Simran already...
Yum_SR thumbnail
wow...it was just amazing...
Bittugi bechara...RK n Simran rock!now want to see how rk make her do film...plz update soon nafi..Edited by BissenKhalid - 10 years ago
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Wow Nafi!!Super-Amazing and Awesome Update!! 👏 👏 ⭐️I loved it alot.❤️
I'm in love with Simran-Bittuji Scene and her attitude is killer. 😛 😆 The one that can match up with My hero. 😉
Maya-Shreya will surely be caught by security.🤣
And Yup I loved My RK's dialogues alot.❤️ 😳 Too Good dude. 👏 👏 ⭐️
OMG,Now I can't wait to see how RK will make her to work in the film. 😉 😆
Pls Continue Soon. 😊 😳 😳
Thanks for the PM. 😃Edited by janvie - 10 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Ye toh totally Simran type hai. Good girl! ROFL loved the way she blasted at bittuji... RK better watch out ye ladki tedhi hai 😆
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
😆 really nice. so typical RK