Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

KSG- Once again U did it! (Page 7)

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Oishi_

Nikhat and other sister's talks make me cring.. 

like.. u dont even know Asad and his characters... then why u r judging him..go and judge your imran..who has a baby with billo rani Dead

So so true! And all they do is sit at home and wait to get married...Dead

Arre Imran is such a nek dil and sidha sadha ladka. He is the ideal husband AngryDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mochhug

_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AM_MA

@ Oshi:  
Yap, thats the beauty of QH viewers...we forgive the CV's every time they bring us a nice AsYa sequence, but it's ongoing...the point of the matter is that just because QH viewers are loyal to the show since they love the cast and the AsYa chemistry, doesn't mean that the CV's should not take responsibility and continue giving us reasonably logical sequences ... 

How can we complain about what we have not seen yet? I just hope the upcoming episodes makes up for the past ones...we should be able to expect that much from Gul Khan!

I for one, just like many other viewers, respect her a lot, which is why when she doesn't live up to her abilities, we reserve the right to criticize! Great are the ones who accept criticisms positively!
They cant provide good episodes every day..its actually not  possible to give powerpack episodes everyday... and i dont defense her...because I was really bored today when they were showing rashid house drama..and i was really  frustrated.. but then again we cant do anything... if we love our AsYa.. we will have to sit back and  watch.. and its Gul khan's creation... so i am sure she will try her best to justify the characters..

I hope she will not disappoint

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AM_MAmochhug

_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

like.. u dont even know Asad and his characters... then why u r judging him..go and judge your imran..who has a baby with billo rani Dead

Arre Imran is such a nek dil and sidha sadha ladka. He is the ideal husband AngryDead
I will wait for the day..when she will get to know about imran.. that time she will say its only billi's fault not imran Ermm

niki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by niki_12

I will wait for the day..when she will get to know about imran.. that time she will say its only billi's fault not imran Ermm

Me too...can't wait to see that day when billi-imran truth comes out...but right now my poor AsYa are suffering and so are we...Ajmer is the only hope!
_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Ajmer should come soon..depends how they will mix it with other house..

so today it was full with rashid's house Ouch

niki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Ajmer should come soon..depends how they will mix it with other house..

so today it was full with rashid's house Ouch

i agree i watched the whole episode in 5 mins...overdose of cuckoo house...and raziya is back...Sleepy

AM_MA

mochhug IF-Rockerz
mochhug
mochhug

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Agreed. He was flawless. He was so confused and guilty because he wasn't sure what happened. And broken at his mother's view of him as his father's son. 

BUT, I also loved Dilshad. Especially when she went up to Tanveer, with a disgusted look and threw it in her face that it was a two person sin, and she was just as much as fault. And the dupatta wrapping was priceless. 

KSG and Shalini stole the show for me today. Only reason the episode was good. It dragged a bit. I wish we had seen a scene of Zoya in agony. I don't like seeing her like that, but I felt it was necessary, and that it was a missing component in today's episode. 

AM_MA

imraveena Senior Member
imraveena
imraveena

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
He is a fantastic actor, I think the best on TV

mochhug

Go to top