Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

KSG- Once again U did it! (Page 5)

_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meself

KSG was at his emotional best today! Though I loved Vikrant as well but Karan did steal the show. This guy is phenomenal!!!

he is making us cry..everytime he is coming onscreen now a days Cry

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I love him so much! Love KSG; Love AAK, always! Heart
neha.pralay Groupbie
neha.pralay
neha.pralay

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ar-n-only-ar

Originally posted by neha.pralay

Don"t agree with you today Oishi...The creatives at 4 Lions could not tap KSG"s potential today..His expressions today we could not figure out what was going in his head..n it is not his fault..but the half baked script..Thumbs Down

They reallly have to show some concrete confrontations in the next days..this shw is fast loosing its grip..I reallly reallly really like Karan..I just wish GUL could make Asad's character as memorable as ASR's or MSK"s..she can n KSG can infuse life in them in a way much better then the otheres could..Pity! uptil nw it ain't happening..Cry

well u cant compare asr or msk here... n morevr his potrayal of emotions were mindblowing n as u said u cudnt gauge d emotions asad is going thru, thats called acting dear, he didnt know how to react he was confused he was guilty he was broken...

Nope..I think the creatives did not what road to take next..that is why they have left the audience confused...I am sure they wud like to drag the Tanu track a lil more..I am just confused..what was the guy feeling..his character is being shown tooo BIPOLAR..thats my grudge...KSG is mindblowing..I had never seen his work b4 this..But today something was not there..the emotional turmoil..the upheaval..U could feel NOTHING..its the  creative team..NOT KSG
_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Don"t agree with you today Oishi...The creatives at 4 Lions could not tap KSG"s potential today..His expressions today we could not figure out what was going in his head..n it is not his fault..but the half baked script..Thumbs Down

They reallly have to show some concrete confrontations in the next days..this shw is fast loosing its grip..I reallly reallly really like Karan..I just wish GUL could make Asad's character as memorable as ASR's or MSK"s..she can n KSG can infuse life in them in a way much better then the otheres could..Pity! uptil nw it ain't happening..Cry
 He is confused.. he doesnt remember anything... he thinks he is gulity...he is convinced that he can do such things because..after all he is rashid's son..his biggest fear came true..so he is not blaming anyone and he is blaming only himself.. that what is Asad is... and KSG's expression were perfect there...and if Asad will be same like ASR Or MSK... then why to watch New show... he is different because its QH..not IPK or Geet...all char are different 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12ar-n-only-ar

_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Totally Agree!! This man is so convincing with his emotion portrayal. I totally forget KSG and see Asad. Kudos man Clap

PS: I'm so loving this track as I could see more of KSG finally. Was so fed up of cat fights in both houses Stern Smile
I know..i just dislike the other house drama Dead
and finally a track where we can see KSG's acting and his potential..not just standing behind everyone.. i am so excited
_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

I'm not going to comment on Ksgs acting coz there r no words enough to describe this hunk!Day Dreaming

OMG Oishi I LOOOVEEE your siggiesSilly
Hai na HOT Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbun

Infinities IF-Sizzlerz
Infinities
Infinities

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
All I wnat to say is KSG is THE MANClap
neha.pralay Groupbie
neha.pralay
neha.pralay

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Oishi_

He is confused.. he doesnt remember anything... he thinks he is gulity...he is convinced that he can do such things because..after all he is rashid's son..his biggest fear came true..so he is not blaming anyone and he is blaming only himself.. that what is Asad is... and KSG's expression were perfect there...and if Asad will be same like ASR Or MSK... then why to watch New show... he is different because its QH..not IPK or Geet...all char are different 

Well I just think they r under utilizing him...KSG  is milesss ahead in my opinion then the other two..GUL shud reallly buck up..I have full faith in her..I firmly believe she creates magic with her male characters..n she has KSG at her disposal right now..what else does she need..I am still not giving up..n hope the future episodes dooo justice to Mr. Grover's talent..Smile

Go to top