Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asya Nikah on aug 2nd... (Page 4)

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rendezvousvin

That will be awesome... But this time I seriously want some nice makeup and a beautiful bridal oufit for Zoya... Which enhances her beauty... She should look ethereal on her wedding day...

The cvs made zoya look and made her make up bad so that she look sad in the ficaso scene..she is beauty and has natural beauty...though she cries hard  with lil makeup or good makeup..she will look pretty and more pretty even insad scene...that's why cvs gave her bad makeup and dress...

They save The dress for their Ethernest Nikah..I should say though asad was wearing white it. Was simple nothing compare to his other sherwanis during other rasams...

I am confident zoya wedding dress will be red and asad in black...

I am not sure of Nikah tough cvs might finish Nikah but the  200 episode will be again new twist..

Someone between asya is almost done..

Then kismet will be left...that is zoyas past..

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Nah I think thats a bit too far...but I do hope when it happens that everything will be immaculate. Makeup, outfits, decorations etc etc. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prani08

-jawaria- IF-Sizzlerz
-jawaria-
-jawaria-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
it will be great but i can't wait too long for asya nikah.i want nikah right now LOL
I know i am crazyLOL

Prani08

sgksg3 IF-Dazzler
sgksg3
sgksg3

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Gul's hint is definetely for 200th epi that means 2nd aug and i CAN wait that much only if the wedding ceremony will be GRAND , asad in silvery white sherwani or any colour bcoz he loks hawtt in every colour and zoya in blue or pink or may be red ..and 2 hrs special episode but plzz NO MAHASANGAM as i can't bear the story of other zee tv 's crap show ..!it should be completely ASYALICIOUS ..then i can wait for 2nd aug unless tomorrow would be gr8 for asya nikaah !

Prani08

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sgksg3

Gul's hint is definetely for 200th epi that means 2nd aug and i CAN wait that much only if the wedding ceremony will be GRAND , asad in silvery white sherwani or any colour bcoz he loks hawtt in every colour and zoya in blue or pink or may be red ..and 2 hrs special episode but plzz NO MAHASANGAM as i can't bear the story of other zee tv 's crap show ..!it should be completely ASYALICIOUS ..then i can wait for 2nd aug unless tomorrow would be gr8 for asya nikaah !

I would love to see that too..

May be dance of ayaan  humera ..I am sure like asya track there track is also moving on..

Rawhide and dilsaad dance..some new entry for najma..may be zoya old Friend from USA..with broken English to irritate asad and jealous seeing the closeness of their friendship...but intact,the guy will be for najma...

Zoya wants to dance but stops seeing asad ishare...asad dancing for her and after Nikah he pulls zoya seeing her desperate to dance...a romantic couple dance like zoyas dream sequence..and wipe her tears...

Wow so much crazy thoughts..I think I'm missing asya moments ...
Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
that ll be memorableEmbarrassed

Go to top