Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 25/6 (Page 36)

ThePirateKing Goldie
ThePirateKing
ThePirateKing

Joined: 02 August 2006
Posts: 2064

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsgirl



@narayan- hi, seems lyk I m only one who's not agitated after watching d episode LOL

Hi dhara,
  Why not agitated??? Since I only read the LU/WU am unable to gauge the emotions portrayed. Looks like majority of the posters felt Mohan was insulted, but the WU/LU does not seem to suggest soConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dsgirl

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Joined: 02 May 2012
Posts: 66851

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Times of India is pathetic they are running a story how a Muslim Indian Air Force pilot playing a big part in badrinath rescue now as iaf pilot isn't he supposed to do that
-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 39999

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CapeBuffalo


Ha ha ha!!! Not for nothing that people say that love is blind!! She is an adult and has a right to make her choice and she made her choice. If it is wrong then she will fall on her own sword, that's it.


she is right on her place but 50% onlyLOL only her one dialogue i like ...''Main Spiderman Ke khilaaf nahi jaa rahi hoon bas aaj main beera ka saath dena chahti hoon.''

but she compare her love story with MM ..that was wrong ..arey tunhe shaadi karni hai to karo na..and Maa baap ko kyun yeh sabke samne dikha rahi hai ki tum logo ne kya kya raasleela ki tiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dsgirl

dsgirl IF-Sizzlerz
dsgirl
dsgirl

Joined: 23 March 2012
Posts: 10610

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CapeBuffalo

Originally posted by dsgirl



@narayan- hi, seems lyk I m only one who's not agitated after watching d episode LOL

Hi dhara,
Why not agitated??? Since I only read the LU/WU am unable to gauge the emotions portrayed. Looks like majority of the posters felt Mohan was insulted, but the WU/LU does not seem to suggest soConfused

I saw d episode..and I dnt know bt I didn't feel that she was completely against mohan...some of d dialogues at one point were not completely wrong.and unlike others I didn't see her insulting Mohan..just my view

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThePirateKing-RadhaRani-

ThePirateKing Goldie
ThePirateKing
ThePirateKing

Joined: 02 August 2006
Posts: 2064

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiRaadha-



she is right on her place but 50% onlyLOL only her one dialogue i like ...''Main Spiderman Ke khilaaf nahi jaa rahi hoon bas aaj main beera ka saath dena chahti hoon.''

but she compare her love story with MM ..that was wrong ..arey tunhe shaadi karni hai to karo na..and Maa baap ko kyun yeh sabke samne dikha rahi hai ki tum logo ne kya kya raasleela ki tiLOL


Pyar mein aandha hokar, example bhi galat le liya!!! I just finished watching some portions in YT. Atleast Daddaji's reactions should have given enough clue to everybody

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaRani-

dsgirl IF-Sizzlerz
dsgirl
dsgirl

Joined: 23 March 2012
Posts: 10610

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiRaadha-

Originally posted by CapeBuffalo


Ha ha ha!!! Not for nothing that people say that love is blind!! She is an adult and has a right to make her choice and she made her choice. If it is wrong then she will fall on her own sword, that's it.


she is right on her place but 50% onlyLOL only her one dialogue i like ...''Main Spiderman Ke khilaaf nahi jaa rahi hoon bas aaj main beera ka saath dena chahti hoon.''

but she compare her love story with MM ..that was wrong ..arey tunhe shaadi karni hai to karo na..and Maa baap ko kyun yeh sabke samne dikha rahi hai ki tum logo ne kya kya raasleela ki tiLOL


Ami she compared her story with MM..agreed that we don't lyk neone compare nething wid MM..bt in reality...don't we tend to compare our stories with our parents..I mean I do it sometimes..not love story bt general stories

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaRani-

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Joined: 02 May 2012
Posts: 66851

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
I am doing live update on Friday enjoy
Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Joined: 23 July 2012
Posts: 24085

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Hii all! I am back!!! What's MMTing??!!! Big smile Something hot or cold??!! Wink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||NBTNMKK S-2 Introductions Thread||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: -Fivr-   Replies: 137   Views: 12239

-Fivr- 137 12239 28 September 2013 at 9:11am by khush_nuzhat
NBT S2 TRP Thread| Season Finale TRP 1.7 (4 Day)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114

Author: AkkiLuvsCOLORS   Replies: 904   Views: 54065

AkkiLuvsCOLORS 904 54065 19 September 2013 at 6:10am by AkkiLuvsCOLORS
Mirchi MADAM SEASON 2 AT THREAD #1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53

Author: RightWingTroll   Replies: 416   Views: 22112

RightWingTroll 416 22112 04 August 2013 at 1:11pm by Vishalrx
MMT: Epi Discussion Thread 28/3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73

Author: Hit.It.Miss   Replies: 576   Views: 21169

Hit.It.Miss 576 21169 29 March 2013 at 8:43am by jessiejay
Episode Rating 23rd June.super episode

2

Author: -RadhaRani-   Replies: 14   Views: 1553

-RadhaRani- 14 1553 23 June 2012 at 11:30pm by -Deb-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index