India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Emotions Galore: June 24 (Page 6)

Meaningful Senior Member
Meaningful
Meaningful

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Hi Bheegi, after a long time, i am seeing your post.
Is it you who do not write analysis on a daily basis or is it me who misses it.

Anyways, nice post. Smile
I was trying to say some thing very similar ever since this saga started. Unfortunately, it is either hidden or my less acquaintance in the forum, that i do not get many reads on it.

I will talk about Dilshad, Asad, Ayaan and the sisters (Rashid kaandan)

They all have the similar characteristic in them - that is -  living in the past.

Dilshad has never come out of the '17 years pehle yeh hua tha' mode.
Asad also has not come out of this mode. So, instead of looking at issue at hand seperately, they just try to compare and contrast every thing with the '17years pehle wala' story. No body can save them from vultures like Tannu, if they are always looking back and ignore what dangers are lurking around today. To me, Dilshad sounded nothing but like a loser, who did not learn a lesson from the past. Ofcourse, she might have suceeded in educating and providing for the kids, but failed miserably in understanding and preparing for the next battle similar to the one that she has lost '17years pehle'. 

Asad is the same. As soon as he found himself in that compromising position, he could not defend himself that it is not his character to do such thing. He started imaging himself like his father who can betray his wife/love. And reminding and comparing  him to father, only made matters worse.

I have no hopes on Ayaan, so no comments there.

But, i am disappointed with NiNu sisters . I believed they will say, asad bhai is innocent, knowing the level of connection they feel for him. So, they also lost today. Only person, i am hoping to show some maturity and believe in bhaijaan is Nazma. Let's see how she will turn out to be.

Zoya - I have lot of hope on Zoya. I feel she will be first one in the lot, who will gain composure, and think through the details and put the puzzle together, and support Asad.
Rest all are losers.

Edited by Meaningful - 25 June 2013 at 1:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegiMystic_nights_Livingfree

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Hey Bheegi! Great post as usual. I read your post earlier and have been waiting to comment-finally got a chance!

I agree the trauma has overtaken everyone and they are not thinking rationally. As you said we must give them time. I am sure Dilshad will come around and so will everyone else. But at this point I feel Asad has to do most of the thinking. He is the sher and I can't wait for the sher to return-which I hope is soon. Gul needs to make her hero stronger. Asad and Ayaan have both been placed in Rashid's shoes-let's see how they fight what they have been shoved into.

Asad is super confused right now. I don't know what he feels about the whole situation yet. There are several posts saying he may be thinking he is guilty but what I noticed in today's episode is that he held on to Zoya's dupatta. Also, he had the courage to go and speak with Dilshad. He was okay to go face her and same for Zoya in the precap. Had he been feeling so guilty he would never ever approach Dilshad and instead would close away. Gives me some hope. 

Ayaan is so self-centered he is crazy. What he said today to me was not about AsYa at all-it was him putting himself in Asad's situation and Humera in Zoya's. He did not even think it through-because he was too busy pitying himself. Also, the way he treats Humera makes me super mad. Even Asad treats her better despite her being Gaffur and Raziya's daughter. Ayaan needs to learn from his brother. I was very mad at him today-complete idiot!

Zoya leaving all her belongings gives me hope she will be back. Ajmer has to be important for AsYa and it must be very negative for Billi. Considering the fact that billi has gone there too i don't see any way of her winning in Ajmer. I think Ajmer is more about Asad. It is where Asad will find out about the truth, his fear of not having Zoya by his side will be seen, and finally how he regains everyone's love and trust. I am also sensing a Mangalpur part 2 scenario. However, I will not accept Zoya and Billi under the same roof if Asad and Zoya reconcile in Ajmer-which means Billi must be slapped by Asad ASAP! 

Zoya Ayaan seems to scare a lot. I honestly want to see how Gul justifies it if she goes down that route. We always think about Ayaan but we must think about Zoya too. Would she be okay with taking away Humera's happiness. Also, she loves Asad and we all know that. I would actually like to see this playing out as an Asad jealousy track where Ayaan and Zoya become close and Asad is insecure. I would love to see something like that! At the same time during this Ayaan may see how much Zoya loves Asad which will help him realize Humera's feelings as well.

Great post as usual! I am hoping for something positive in Ajmer!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by _vineeta_

Sangeeta this must be most sensible analysis of today's episode, so hats offClap 

Yes their own thoughts are over powering their ability to think and understand what happened here. Everyone saw their love first hand, I am glad they went through 10 days==2 and half months, pre marriage ceremonies, their love wasn't hidden from anyone eyes..

For AsYa things will never be same until he frees himself from this guilt. And he can never do it without Zoya exposing Tanveer..

I am glad Zoya moved out, he need to think about her only right now but others disgust in him makes him hate himself more to think at all. He need to get out of that home..

I think they wanted to run HumYaan track parallel, they went a bit too far with Ayaan thinking Asad is forced to marriage. I am sure he meant rushed here rather forced. Cant try ZoYaan track on us not right now, we are literally sick of Tanveer and this will be double blunder to QH.

Humaira and Ayaan track also, I am liking. I hate farce emotions in a serious relationship. Waiting to see Humaira's move now, big slap to Razia its gonna be...

I just want to see Ajmer track now and glad they are skipping more torture as it drags down characterizations with Tanveer still roaming in the same house, post Ajmer is not gonna be all rosy between them I am sure, but hope some dooriyan are patched up..

Precap: What can we say, he owed so many apologies to her in past, first time he badly want to say sorry and she refused him even that. He betrayed the trust and faith in their love and without a word she said it all how much he failed her.

Thanks Vineeta. You are right, both brothers have lost thir women because of their stupidity right now. Asad with his blind faith in Tanveer and Ayaan with his self centered approach to life.
I feel Zoya is upset with asad but hasn't iven up on him. Subconsciously she knows that he didn't do any wrong- why else would she leave all her stuff at Asad's place???
Ajmer track will be good but I feel once Billo is back, all her pregnancy crap will take over
I feel the innocence of Asya love is lost forever...it will be a more mature love story now. No more mitwaas
I am not sure Zoya left place with any hope to come back, someone observed this, she left IPad and Phone as they were his gift, and that amulet, makes me believe she lost faith in him, in their love, wasn't that meant to protect it and strengthen it??

If they come back with Billi pregnancy, I would be mad and sadOuch Really passing a 3 month old baby as just conceived? Asad being him, would want to go with her to drs, and how long can they hang onto this stupid non sense track. I feel the reason to involve Razia here, means Tanveer giving the reins to her for all past crimes and its time for her to leave..

They can always get new antagonist to go with Razia later.

I really want the innocence in love back and haven't left hope, they cannot kill it before Gaffur is exposed. Come on did they really ever targeted their love so far, how can they kill something that never happenedConfused, there was always someoneOuch

Edited by _vineeta_ - 24 June 2013 at 7:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegiMystic_nights_

Asyaalways Senior Member
Asyaalways
Asyaalways

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
A great Post!!  I still don't think Asad realises that his bff wronged him.  The poor man is so confused that he doesn't know if he's coming or going!

bheegi

qhid Senior Member
qhid
qhid

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by qhid

So good to see your post bheegi, couldnt see the last couple episodes. I didnt see the episode today tried in fast forward. Couldn't bear to see Asad so broken. For some reason I felt bad for him more than Z. Don't know why? And KSG shouldn't be crying like this... I feel horrible :) even though he's on TV. Kya zulm hai yaar- I can't see until they make them all stop crying. I don't like tears...
What a sleazy character tanveer is, she has completely destroyed a friend's dignity. Hate her...what a petty character what a petty one. Why do have to stoop so low to create angst drama

Everything is blah, I want the smiling Asad and Z back, bloody hell.

thanks QHID. I agree, Tanveer has destroyed the innocence of AsYa's love storyConfused

AsYa will be more mature and not take each other for granted anymore

Cry  But it's not about being taking for granted or not. They were in love and they didn't get a moment to enjoy it...before it was destroyed. I don't like the deception, I don't like that a woman can be so low, anyways...crying because it hurts is different than crying because you have fallen in your own eyes.. 

bheegi

Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Awesome analysis Sangeeta.. 

I think Dilshaad questioned what she heard from Zoya at first.. but when Asad entered the hall with Tanveer and with a look of shame written all over his face, she was convinced.. and from there it was just a time travel for her..

I still don't get Ayaan though.. he knows his brother is not weak like him.. but whatever..the kid takes after his mom

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meaningful

Hi Bheegi, after a long time, i am seeing your post.
Is it you who do not write analysis on a daily basis or is it me who misses it.

Anyways, nice post. Smile
I was trying to say some thing very similar ever since this saga started. Unfortunately, it is either hidden or my less acquaintance in the forum, that i do not get many reads on it.

I will talk about Dilshad, Asad, Ayaan and the sisters (Rashid kaandan)

They all have the similar characteristic in them - that is -  living in the past.

Dilshad has never come out of the '17 years pehle yeh hua tha' mode.
Asad also has not come out of this mode. So, instead of looking at issue at hand seperately, they just try to compare and contrast every thing with the '17years pehle wala' story. No body can save them from vultures like Tannu, if they are always looking back and ignore what dangers are lurking around today. To me, Dilshad sounded nothing but like a loser, who did not learn a lesson from the past. Ofcourse, she might have suceeded in educating and providing for the kids, but failed miserably in understanding and preparing for the next battle similar to the one that she has lost '17years pehle'. 

Asad is the same. As soon as he found himself in that compromising position, he could not defend himself that it is not his character to do such thing. He started imaging himself like his father who can betray his wife/love. And reminding and comparing  him to father, only made matters worse.

I have no hopes on Ayaan, so no comments there.

But, i am disappointed with NiNu sisters . I believed they will say, asad bhai is innocent, knowing the level of connection they feel for him. So, they also lost today. Only person, i am hoping to show some maturity and believe in bhaijaan is Nazma. Let's see how she will turn out to be.

Zoya - I have lot of hope on Zoya. I feel she will be first one in the lot, who will gain composure, and think through the details and put the puzzle together, and support Asad.
Rest all are losers.

Interesting observation meaningful. Both Dilshaad and Asad have a lot of issues from Rashid's betrayal and today when faced with a smiliar crisis, you are right, they both related the situation to Rashid rather than try and analyse it based on current scenario. Asad is mommy's boy and because Dilshaad slapped and accused him in front of everyone, he hasn't even had a chance to think about the events properly. Dilshaad needs to be his support system and show trust in him before anyone else does. If she does, then he might be able to think more clearly and not feel guilty about something he never did.
The fact Zoya left all her belongings at home tells me that she is upset but has not given up on the relationship
The NiNu sisters really don't know Asad very well. They were thinking more as women rather than sisters. Najma is Zoya's best friend, so she would side Zoya
I was out of town for a few weeks...just got back. Loved your interpretation.

Meaningful

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Hey Bheegi! Great post as usual. I read your post earlier and have been waiting to comment-finally got a chance!

I agree the trauma has overtaken everyone and they are not thinking rationally. As you said we must give them time. I am sure Dilshad will come around and so will everyone else. But at this point I feel Asad has to do most of the thinking. He is the sher and I can't wait for the sher to return-which I hope is soon. Gul needs to make her hero stronger. Asad and Ayaan have both been placed in Rashid's shoes-let's see how they fight what they have been shoved into.

Hi Niki. As I mentioned in my above comment, Dilshaad needs to be his support system #1. If she shows trust in him, he will believe in himself too. Right now he is the victim and his mother is making him feel worse because of their past with rashid.

Asad is super confused right now. I don't know what he feels about the whole situation yet. There are several posts saying he may be thinking he is guilty but what I noticed in today's episode is that he held on to Zoya's dupatta. Also, he had the courage to go and speak with Dilshad. He was okay to go face her and same for Zoya in the precap. Had he been feeling so guilty he would never ever approach Dilshad and instead would close away. Gives me some hope. 

I think he is confused and because everyone is accusing him, he feels he is guilty. On the contrary he is the victim. He is just looking for some emotional support.

Ayaan is so self-centered he is crazy. What he said today to me was not about AsYa at all-it was him putting himself in Asad's situation and Humera in Zoya's. He did not even think it through-because he was too busy pitying himself. Also, the way he treats Humera makes me super mad. Even Asad treats her better despite her being Gaffur and Raziya's daughter. Ayaan needs to learn from his brother. I was very mad at him today-complete idiot!

Ayaan...no comments. He is selfish and has always been selfish. That's why his one sided love story with Zoya will be his wake up call in life 

Zoya leaving all her belongings gives me hope she will be back. Ajmer has to be important for AsYa and it must be very negative for Billi. Considering the fact that billi has gone there too i don't see any way of her winning in Ajmer. I think Ajmer is more about Asad. It is where Asad will find out about the truth, his fear of not having Zoya by his side will be seen, and finally how he regains everyone's love and trust. I am also sensing a Mangalpur part 2 scenario. However, I will not accept Zoya and Billi under the same roof if Asad and Zoya reconcile in Ajmer-which means Billi must be slapped by Asad ASAP! 

I agree, Ajmer is more for Asad but the fact Zoya left her belongings tells me that she is upset but hasn't given up on the relationship...she has always said that she will maintain relationships all her life

Zoya Ayaan seems to scare a lot. I honestly want to see how Gul justifies it if she goes down that route. We always think about Ayaan but we must think about Zoya too. Would she be okay with taking away Humera's happiness. Also, she loves Asad and we all know that. I would actually like to see this playing out as an Asad jealousy track where Ayaan and Zoya become close and Asad is insecure. I would love to see something like that! At the same time during this Ayaan may see how much Zoya loves Asad which will help him realize Humera's feelings as well.

I think it will be a fake relationship so she can enter Ghafoor home...

Great post as usual! I am hoping for something positive in Ajmer! It will be sad for sure and hope Tanu is seen off there

niki_12

Go to top