Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Emotions Galore: June 24 (Page 4)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by me2you

Thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing some sense into our brains LOL I mean, yes a lot of people are quite upset with the characters reactions but you just cleared it by saying: they act like any other human being. So yes, indeed we will just have to wait and watch what each of them thinks and does in the upcoming episodes.

Coming back to our analysis and today's' episode:
Asad: He is immensely confused of all the happenings. He cannot think straight anymore. The only thing he knows, or rather thinks for now, is that he has betrayed Zoya, the love of his life. He has the fear that he might lose her, therefore willing to do anything to pacify her and bring her back. I think the sher in him will come alive only after he gets to know about Tanveers evil plan and that will be perhaps after she tries to kill Zoya. 

I think Asad is too confused and is believing what others are believing...he needs to sit back and think for himself. His guilt act is making things worse for him

Dilshad ammi: Poor woman can not believe that history has repeated itself. Never ever could she have dream of that her son would do the same thing which his abbu did 17 years ago. Thank God, she is blaming Tanveer as well (which everyone should). She was right: you cannot clap from one hand. 

Zoya: Humari bechari Zoya. Her reaction is totally jayaaz. It is natural for every girl/woman to react the way she did. Woh poori thada se toot ho chuki hai. Right now, she only believes what she saw (even though that is not the truth) she will react to the scene which she saw with her own eyes. Like I have said in some of my other comments: Zoya is not brainless. She is a strong, modern, smart and intelligent girl. Let her get out of this shock and she will be back in action. It would be really illogical of the CV's if they forget what kind of girl Zoya is. 

I agree...and the fact that she left her belongings gives me hope that Zoya has not completely shut herself out from asad's life

Ayaan: Cannot say much about him. The only thing I did not like him saying that he knows his Asad bhaijaan very well, even better than Asad himself. Agar Ayaan sajh mein apne bhaijaan ko chanta hai, toh how can he say that perhaps Asad did not want to marry Zoya?! Acha hua, he told Humeira that he does not love her. Of course, bechari Humeira ka dil toot gayi hain but a marriage should be the celebration of two people who love each other. Ek tarafa ka pyaar wont work. 
Asad-Zoya-Ayaan track? Mujhe nahin lagta. The only reason which I can think of is out if majboori; kisi majboori mein aakar she will have to marry Ayaan. Other than that, I hope not. 

Ayaan Zoya track if it happens will be from majboori or will be fake and one sided at best

Looking forward to the Ajmer track. I hope the CV's won't let us down. Ajmer track will be good but I feel post Ajmer will be bad again (when Billo returns)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by s120

Great post Bheegi!

Loved how you analysed the characters. Neither Asad nor Zoya are in a state to think rationally at this point of time but maybe they will soon. If not Asad, I feel Zoya might. At the moment she is too shattered to think logically. Ayaan has always been dense. He never understood Humeira's love for him in spite of living with her in the same house so to expect from him to understand AsYa's love is pointless. Irony is that the two people who are hell bent on destroying AsYa's love are the ones who know how much they love each other. Razia and Tanveer are the only smart ones in the show at the moment it seems LOL

Thanks s120. I agree, Razia and Tanveer manage to get away with everything. Hope the main leads can start thinking logically and together destroy the evil games of Tanu and RaziaOuch Hope Rashid can help his sons this time

I just hope that Rashid for once does something for his son. He never stood up for himself but if he understands his son, he should take some action and help Asad. 

yes, this is the time for Rashid to redeem himself

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Livingfree

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupunzale

Hi Sangi,

I don't know what the heck is going on anymore anyways...I read the WU and chose to see some particular scenes...I saw just guilt in his eyes ...guilt for letting down his mother for the most...in the precap he was surprisingly calm and he just wanted to apologize for his sin...? I don't see any desperation in him for Zoya...I don't know why they are pursuing the much hyped Ajmer track anyways...Asad needs a redemption yes...but I saw a very calm Asad considering the fact that he has shattered Zoya's life... There was more guilt in his eyes for Billo than for the woman he presumably loves...I don't know Sangi ...right now I cannot see anything beyond the date rape and I will do everything in my power to address this issue...I have complained to BCCA with a group of friends about this and we are going to complain to the sponsors too.

Honestly right now I want the rapist to be behind bars ...I cannot digest the fact that Gul is trying to cover this issue with the Ajmer track...a rapist is out loose who will try to kill Zoya...everything else is irrelevant to me. I just cannot see a rapist at lose like this.

Thanks Pri. Unfortunately,the biggest murderer and vamp, Razia is still roaming around freely. Do you really think the PH is willing to convict Razia and Tanveer at this stage? I doubt they will do anything. I wish Asad would use his brains and think about the eventful night instead of accepting his guilt without proof...he knows himself better, doesn't he?
qhid Senior Member
qhid
qhid

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
So good to see your post bheegi, couldnt see the last couple episodes. I didnt see the episode today tried in fast forward. Couldn't bear to see Asad so broken. For some reason I felt bad for him more than Z. Don't know why? And KSG shouldn't be crying like this... I feel horrible :) even though he's on TV. Kya zulm hai yaar- I can't see until they make them all stop crying. I don't like tears...
What a sleazy character tanveer is, she has completely destroyed a friend's dignity. Hate her...what a petty character what a petty one. Why do have to stoop so low to create angst drama

Everything is blah, I want the smiling Asad and Z back, bloody hell.

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenabinu

hey bheegi...
Asad and Zoya are not in a state of mind to use their brains now... they just cant go too far from each other... they will find their way back...

its Ayaan that has totally lost it today... and his verdict on AsadWacko
is he even Asad's bro?!!!
what r the CVs trying to do here?

Totally missed Surbhi todayDisapprove

Thanks Neena. I agree, this whole Billo SR track has created a lot of bitterness and negativity...hope Ajmer will bring some sanity and expose Billo 
trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Sangeeta I am confused with Asad yet again. Yes I understand he is emotionally overloaded right now but tell me did he ever think about the things happening around him ever since that Billi arrived.
His condition is understandable now but what about before that?No one and I mean it No one is as blind or dumb as Asad is. Tanveer did make many mistakes in her desperation to get Asad. Most important she gave Asad many reasons to doubt her intentions but Asad turned Blind eye and just let it go even though he was not comfortable with her proximity , often.
Coming to Zoya no I don't think she forgot about Billis challenge. She still thinks Billi manipulated Asad but she doesn't know about the drug part. Heck Asad even doesn't know about it. Zoya thinks Billi seduced Asad and Asad being a weak man couldn't control himself. I don't blame her . Anyone in her position would have reacted worst than she did. She feels Asads love for her isn't strong enough and it's his weakness that ruined her trust and pride on Asads love . She is shattered.Moreover she doesn't know about Billis allies. So basically she is broken and ran off to Ajmer.
I think i am confused about Asads behaviour since Friday. Tomorrow hopefully things are going to change for better and I will pass my judgements after that

bheegi

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
You write beautifully dearClap

ALL I want is justice...for Asad and for Zoe...Billi should not get away with this...and sadly I don't have patience to wait for this... If Billi is only partially exposed or what ever during the so much hyped Ajmer tack..Im not buying it...period!!

Past 3 episodes just ruined everything for me :(

bheegi

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Sangeeta this must be most sensible analysis of today's episode, so hats offClap 

Yes their own thoughts are over powering their ability to think and understand what happened here. Everyone saw their love first hand, I am glad they went through 10 days==2 and half months, pre marriage ceremonies, their love wasn't hidden from anyone eyes..

For AsYa things will never be same until he frees himself from this guilt. And he can never do it without Zoya exposing Tanveer..

I am glad Zoya moved out, he need to think about her only right now but others disgust in him makes him hate himself more to think at all. He need to get out of that home..

I think they wanted to run HumYaan track parallel, they went a bit too far with Ayaan thinking Asad is forced to marriage. I am sure he meant rushed here rather forced. Cant try ZoYaan track on us not right now, we are literally sick of Tanveer and this will be double blunder to QH.

Humaira and Ayaan track also, I am liking. I hate farce emotions in a serious relationship. Waiting to see Humaira's move now, big slap to Razia its gonna be...

I just want to see Ajmer track now and glad they are skipping more torture as it drags down characterizations with Tanveer still roaming in the same house, post Ajmer is not gonna be all rosy between them I am sure, but hope some dooriyan are patched up..

Precap: What can we say, he owed so many apologies to her in past, first time he badly want to say sorry and she refused him even that. He betrayed the trust and faith in their love and without a word she said it all how much he failed her.

Edited by _vineeta_ - 24 June 2013 at 3:54pm

bheegi

Go to top