Qubool Hai

Emotions Galore: June 24 (Page 3)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Great post Bheegi!

Loved how you analysed the characters. Neither Asad nor Zoya are in a state to think rationally at this point of time but maybe they will soon. If not Asad, I feel Zoya might. At the moment she is too shattered to think logically. Ayaan has always been dense. He never understood Humeira's love for him in spite of living with her in the same house so to expect from him to understand AsYa's love is pointless. Irony is that the two people who are hell bent on destroying AsYa's love are the ones who know how much they love each other. Razia and Tanveer are the only smart ones in the show at the moment it seems LOL

Thanks s120. I agree, Razia and Tanveer manage to get away with everything. Hope the main leads can start thinking logically and together destroy the evil games of Tanu and RaziaOuch Hope Rashid can help his sons this time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Livingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by s120

Great post Bheegi!

Loved how you analysed the characters. Neither Asad nor Zoya are in a state to think rationally at this point of time but maybe they will soon. If not Asad, I feel Zoya might. At the moment she is too shattered to think logically. Ayaan has always been dense. He never understood Humeira's love for him in spite of living with her in the same house so to expect from him to understand AsYa's love is pointless. Irony is that the two people who are hell bent on destroying AsYa's love are the ones who know how much they love each other. Razia and Tanveer are the only smart ones in the show at the moment it seems LOL

Thanks s120. I agree, Razia and Tanveer manage to get away with everything. Hope the main leads can start thinking logically and together destroy the evil games of Tanu and RaziaOuch Hope Rashid can help his sons this time

I just hope that Rashid for once does something for his son. He never stood up for himself but if he understands his son, he should take some action and help Asad. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khuhbu2010bheegi

Sana70 Goldie
Sana70
Sana70

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
awesome post bheegi  Clap Loved you analysisSmile

bheegi

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Hi Sangi,

I don't know what the heck is going on anymore anyways...I read the WU and chose to see some particular scenes...I saw just guilt in his eyes ...guilt for letting down his mother for the most...in the precap he was surprisingly calm and he just wanted to apologize for his sin...? I don't see any desperation in him for Zoya...I don't know why they are pursuing the much hyped Ajmer track anyways...Asad needs a redemption yes...but I saw a very calm Asad considering the fact that he has shattered Zoya's life... There was more guilt in his eyes for Billo than for the woman he presumably loves...I don't know Sangi ...right now I cannot see anything beyond the date rape and I will do everything in my power to address this issue...I have complained to BCCA with a group of friends about this and we are going to complain to the sponsors too.

Honestly right now I want the rapist to be behind bars ...I cannot digest the fact that Gul is trying to cover this issue with the Ajmer track...a rapist is out loose who will try to kill Zoya...everything else is irrelevant to me. I just cannot see a rapist at lose like this.

bheegi

neenabinu IF-Sizzlerz
neenabinu
neenabinu

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
hey bheegi...
Asad and Zoya are not in a state of mind to use their brains now... they just cant go too far from each other... they will find their way back...

its Ayaan that has totally lost it today... and his verdict on AsadWacko
is he even Asad's bro?!!!
what r the CVs trying to do here?

Totally missed Surbhi todayDisapprove

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveableangel

Everybody has been terrified about the zoyaan track all this because of a synopsis or because of ayaan statement in the beginning "a girl will come between us". Now after today's episode I feel this isn't a romantic angle, that when zoya finds out about humeria and ayaan and his treatment of her zoya will obviously not like it. Now asad who loves them
Both will be caught in the middle hence causing issues between ayaan as asad.
Ayaan bought humeria and razia sold her. Seriously razia is sick and ayaan is lazy and doesn't want to work which is why he chose the easy way out rather than look for another solution to save rashid. Zoya will be furious over this especially because she told him to value love. This is why a girl will become between the two brothers because zoya is related humeria and asad and ayaan has hurt humeria all in which asad will be caught

Ayaan isn't an evil guy he's just a selfish and lazy guy. I hope he too suffers humeria's pain and I hope she rejects him he may not love her but he can at least respect and be her friend. Love doesn't have to be the beginning of a marriage nor does it need it be in one however a relationship that doesn't have respect, honour, trust and friendship will quickly die out.

This is from a post I made.
Zoyaan will never happen he backed of the promise he fev zoya abs hurt her little sister relationship is a far thing their friendship will soon be on the rocks

Thanks loveableangel. Ayaan and Zoya track if it happens will be one sided for sure. After the Tanu-Asad SR track, I feel anything is possible on the show- even Ayaan-Zoya nikaahConfused I am not going to say never for any track now
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

What a great post! I missed these posts by you so much, especially in crisis last week.
Very well said. Everyone is emotionally clouded to think. 

Thanks Viya...I did make a post on the 21 st after the painful episodes
HoneySuckle Goldie
HoneySuckle
HoneySuckle

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
This is such a well written post! thank you for sharing that

bheegi

Go to top