India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Emotions Galore: June 24 (Page 2)

loveableangel Goldie
loveableangel
loveableangel

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Everybody has been terrified about the zoyaan track all this because of a synopsis or because of ayaan statement in the beginning "a girl will come between us". Now after today's episode I feel this isn't a romantic angle, that when zoya finds out about humeria and ayaan and his treatment of her zoya will obviously not like it. Now asad who loves them
Both will be caught in the middle hence causing issues between ayaan as asad.
Ayaan bought humeria and razia sold her. Seriously razia is sick and ayaan is lazy and doesn't want to work which is why he chose the easy way out rather than look for another solution to save rashid. Zoya will be furious over this especially because she told him to value love. This is why a girl will become between the two brothers because zoya is related humeria and asad and ayaan has hurt humeria all in which asad will be caught

Ayaan isn't an evil guy he's just a selfish and lazy guy. I hope he too suffers humeria's pain and I hope she rejects him he may not love her but he can at least respect and be her friend. Love doesn't have to be the beginning of a marriage nor does it need it be in one however a relationship that doesn't have respect, honour, trust and friendship will quickly die out.

This is from a post I made.
Zoyaan will never happen he backed of the promise he fev zoya abs hurt her little sister relationship is a far thing their friendship will soon be on the rocks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepabheegi

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
What a great post! I missed these posts by you so much, especially in crisis last week.
Very well said. Everyone is emotionally clouded to think. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing some sense into our brains LOL I mean, yes a lot of people are quite upset with the characters reactions but you just cleared it by saying: they act like any other human being. So yes, indeed we will just have to wait and watch what each of them thinks and does in the upcoming episodes.

Coming back to our analysis and today's' episode:
Asad: He is immensely confused of all the happenings. He cannot think straight anymore. The only thing he knows, or rather thinks for now, is that he has betrayed Zoya, the love of his life. He has the fear that he might lose her, therefore willing to do anything to pacify her and bring her back. I think the sher in him will come alive only after he gets to know about Tanveers evil plan and that will be perhaps after she tries to kill Zoya. 

Dilshad ammi: Poor woman can not believe that history has repeated itself. Never ever could she have dream of that her son would do the same thing which his abbu did 17 years ago. Thank God, she is blaming Tanveer as well (which everyone should). She was right: you cannot clap from one hand. 

Zoya: Humari bechari Zoya. Her reaction is totally jayaaz. It is natural for every girl/woman to react the way she did. Woh poori thada se toot ho chuki hai. Right now, she only believes what she saw (even though that is not the truth) she will react to the scene which she saw with her own eyes. Like I have said in some of my other comments: Zoya is not brainless. She is a strong, modern, smart and intelligent girl. Let her get out of this shock and she will be back in action. It would be really illogical of the CV's if they forget what kind of girl Zoya is. 

Ayaan: Cannot say much about him. The only thing I did not like him saying that he knows his Asad bhaijaan very well, even better than Asad himself. Agar Ayaan sajh mein apne bhaijaan ko chanta hai, toh how can he say that perhaps Asad did not want to marry Zoya?! Acha hua, he told Humeira that he does not love her. Of course, bechari Humeira ka dil toot gayi hain but a marriage should be the celebration of two people who love each other. Ek tarafa ka pyaar wont work. 
Asad-Zoya-Ayaan track? Mujhe nahin lagta. The only reason which I can think of is out if majboori; kisi majboori mein aakar she will have to marry Ayaan. Other than that, I hope not. 

Looking forward to the Ajmer track. I hope the CV's won't let us down. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khuhbu2010bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kundra

You are right the sher in Asad needs to wake up. Too many people have pointed there fingers at him. He can't go around saying sorry otherwise people will ask him why did he sleep with Tanveer.

Thanks Kundra. Unless Asad believes in the truth, no one else would.Tanu has brain washed his thinking tooConfused
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendsall

Ayaan ka kyaa kare?? is he d one forgot abt asya s closeness he saw or CVs forgot it??

Nice post Sangi! yes not many keep der head grounded in such situations.

N wat I hated is Asad s still taking d full blame n not even pondering upon Dilshad s words to Tanu!! it s stupidity! hope he gives a thot of wat happ!  

DUMBNESS B VIRAASAT ME MILI dono bhai ko:(

Thanks friendsall...both brothers are acting blind right now. Ayaan is acting selfish and Asad is acting foolish. Does he not know himself? Does he trust Billi more than himself?

Npdeepa

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kankabhor

Loved the way you described Everyone's emotional state especially Dilshad..  Asad and Zoya are under shock, trauma to think logically,. But I am very disappointed because of Ayaan.He can no understand anyone.. Not Asad, not Humeira, not Zoya

Thanks kankabhor. Ayaan really acted selfishly today. Does he really understand anyone?
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noe123

I am okay with how Asad, Dilshaad and Zoya are reacting, but not with Ayaan.

Even if he is an emotionally dense person who can't see Asad and Zoya's love for each other and is a frustrated groom-to-be who is projecting situation of his own impending wedding on Asad's wedding, he went too low today when he thought that Asad would sleep with other woman so that he can escape a forced wedding. I can't fathom this guy's thinking. How low can you think of your brother! He thought Asad was justified in what he did, because he was being "forced" in a marriage. He heard all the things that Dilshaad said. How much cheating hurts a woman - he didn't get anything? Ayaan is beyond selfish. It seems he is not even thinking about Asad, by justifying Asad's deeds, he want to justify himself. I am very much against Ayaan-Zoya. Now, I can't see even Raabert-Mona. This guy doesn't deserve Zoya's friendship either.

Thanks Noe. I agree, Ayaan disappointed me today. I guess being raised in a family of two timing men has made him insensitive to women. He has been a flirt all his life too...what else can one expect from him? The men in Qh disappoint me. Even Asad needs to wake up and use some logic- his reputation and respect is at stake here, not only his love

Livingfree

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmeh.

No one is with Asad. Nope actually No one really knows him well. His brother thinks he doesn't love Zoya so slept with some other lady?! (CRAZY), sisters believed it, Mom believed it and the biggest tradegy Asad himself believes it. ATM he needs his mother's support badly.Dilshad's memories went in the past. She sees Rashid rather Asad. She needs to give Asad a chance or like always help him understand .Asad doesn't wanna know what happened , just forgiveness from Zoya and say his mother that he is not like his father. Ayaan is a jerk who doesn't know how to respond to love. He broke Humera's heart. Zoyaan track maybe?! Tanveer will not succeed in her mission. She aint gonna get AAK. He is one lady man and will not give a look to any other lady. He needs to be calm and think what happened. Yess Shireen is Tanveer atm for Dilshad.
!
My Lion rise up!! That enough! I guess I m gonna cry seeing Asad's halat. He is my love>3333

I cnt wait to see the Ajmer track and how its gonna shape up. KSG is taking the center stage and no offence he is the STAR!!!

Thanks salmeh. Yes, the lion needs to wake up and use his brains...think about the events of that night and not act guilty. He is making a fool of himself in front of the world

abditory.

Go to top