Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Emotions Galore: June 24

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Emotions Galore: Epi June 24, 2013

Most of us are emotional fools when it comes to people we love and care for dearly. How many of us have the capacity to think logically and clearly when we are hurt, guilty or emotionally overwhelmed? Very few of us!

Such is the case with the characters in QH at this moment

Asad: The man who has been wronged by his best friend is at emotional crossroads at the moment. A man known for his logical and analytical thinking has completely lost faith in himself and finds himself feeling guilty for an offense he never committed out of volition. Unfortunately, instead of thinking logically about why he was called to the ware house, why was he hit on the head and why did he end up in bed with Tanveer (who was supposedly being chased by goons), he has been made to believe that he betrayed Zoya, cheated on her and actually committed the same offence as his father did 17 years ago. Asad needs to step back, clear his head and think about what actually happened that night. The more he walks around with a hung head and seeks apology from Dilshaad and Zoya, the more people are bound to point fingers at him. Where are you my sher? Wake up and think about what really happened that night.

Dilshaad: Yes, she is angry at Asad but more than Asad, I feel she is angry at Rashid. Memories of the incident that happened 17 years ago have surfaced once again. Why else would she not give Asad a chance to explain? She can see herself in Zoya and Rashid in Asad. Her approach towards her son has been clouded by her betrayal by Rashid. She needs to think rationally. Why would her son, who accepted his undying love for Zoya, betray her on their wedding night? Has she bothered to ask him about the circumstances that lead Asad to spend the night with Tanveer? She has assumed that Asad is guilty. I am glad she reprimanded Tanveer today. The way she covered her with her dupatta shows what she thinks about Tanveer- a besharam and behayaa girl at best. She probably sees Shireen in Tanveer at the moment.

Ayaan: He claims that he understands Asad well but is he that blind that he feels Asad cheated on Zoya to escape the nikaah? His thinking has been clouded by his relationship with Humeira. Just because he is being forced into a marriage, he feels Asad is also being forced into the marriage. Has he forgotten the dance and hug on the Sangeet night? Ayaan is being an emotional fool too. He even broke his promise to Zoya and hurt Humeira today. His one statement could have long lasting repercussions. Could this open the gates to Ayaan-Zoya track? Perhaps'.

Zoya: Zoya is still shattered by what she saw. Yes, she is aware of Tanveer's intentions but right now, she is emotionally broken- any woman would. If Asad believes that he is guilty, how can Zoya believe otherwise? No wonder she left the 'mohabbat and yakeen' taveez at home. He has broken her trust. Can she put two and two together and deduce that Asad was duped and not seduced? It all depends on what Asad believes. The fact that she left her other belongings at home gives me hope that she is willing to forgive Asad as long as he can prove that he is not guilty.

So, right now, except the vamps everyone is on emotional overload. No point criticizing one character or another. They are all reacting to the situations just like humans would. Let's give them all time to sit back, think and react logically in the coming days'

Right now everyone is seeing things from their own perspective. That's what most of us tend to do when emotionally distraught. When we start looking at the other perspective, we tend to think more logically with an open mind. Let's see how our characters evolve out of this self centered vision in the coming days. 

Edited by bheegi - 24 June 2013 at 12:04pm

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

selmakkhuhbu2010ReyaPMpatelpr4UniqueUjjainiMagical_MinbulsaraAM_MALisa5121yogieasadzoya143raishi-gladiolus-rabiacasatusherecoupjinelle20TAMANNA23Asyaalwayscutie13farha15CuriousmindMeaningfulSb111qhidcherryfrasierbindasssfee-fee...SankaDevi...Asya6maheerah_khanSana70-AngreziKudi-Ankaheedivyabelleantiquegoldvijayata123sps1234HoneySuckleNiyati_21RadheKrish1friendsallNishitaraoNoe123PizzaologistDevikaRavishNpdeepa-iLoveKaran-ksen_vineeta_-khaleesi-kankabhor-Shormi-KambakthIshqiheartChaiShellJAyouth_showsfanmetoyouneenabinucountingstarzviya.mallik4evaGoodyTwoShoesLivingfreedelena90Mystic_nights_Nithiya95abditory.DreArogerrocksar-n-only-arshanakyasharan

Asya6 Senior Member
Asya6
Asya6

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
[B]Res

Unres
Awesome post Sangeeta Di!
Where are you my sher? Reminded me of Vasudev singham!ROFL
You are right, when you are hurt or overwhelmed you cannot think from the other persons perspective.
I too think Asad should put a bit more thought into that night and not just listen to whatever Tannu says cause she's going to cook up a story ofcourse. I cannot expect Zoya to think straight and go into her lady bond mode now as she's hurt.
She thinks that something happened between them cause even Asad believes in the proof.
I think the only person now who can help AsYa is Dilshad. She too is hurt but she is thinking. She only needs to be guided to the right way. I think she will if Tannu puts up another plan.
Ayan, well he too needs to think. He is drowned with his own probs n stuff but he needs to think from Asad's point of view as well.
Basically, all characters have to keep calm and think. Which I don't think is possible in a soap. Except one or two characters, no one thinks.

Afu

Edited by Asya6 - 25 June 2013 at 12:43pm
kundra Goldie
kundra
kundra

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

You are right the sher in Asad needs to wake up. Too many people have pointed there fingers at him. He can't go around saying sorry otherwise people will ask him why did he sleep with Tanveer.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-feemaheerah_khanbheegi

friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Ayaan ka kyaa kare?? is he d one forgot abt asya s closeness he saw or CVs forgot it??

Nice post Sangi! yes not many keep der head grounded in such situations.

N wat I hated is Asad s still taking d full blame n not even pondering upon Dilshad s words to Tanu!! it s stupidity! hope he gives a thot of wat happ!  

DUMBNESS B VIRAASAT ME MILI dono bhai ko:(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaktipreethmaheerah_khanbheegi

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Loved the way you described Everyone's emotional state especially Dilshad..  Asad and Zoya are under shock, trauma to think logically,. But I am very disappointed because of Ayaan.He can no understand anyone.. Not Asad, not Humeira, not Zoya

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktipreethMeteorshowerfee-feeSana70bheegi

Noe123 IF-Dazzler
Noe123
Noe123

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I am okay with how Asad, Dilshaad and Zoya are reacting, but not with Ayaan.

Even if he is an emotionally dense person who can't see Asad and Zoya's love for each other and is a frustrated groom-to-be who is projecting situation of his own impending wedding on Asad's wedding, he went too low today when he thought that Asad would sleep with other woman so that he can escape a forced wedding. I can't fathom this guy's thinking. How low can you think of your brother! He thought Asad was justified in what he did, because he was being "forced" in a marriage. He heard all the things that Dilshaad said. How much cheating hurts a woman - he didn't get anything? Ayaan is beyond selfish. It seems he is not even thinking about Asad, by justifying Asad's deeds, he want to justify himself. I am very much against Ayaan-Zoya. Now, I can't see even Raabert-Mona. This guy doesn't deserve Zoya's friendship either.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cherryfrasierAnkaheeNpdeepakankabhor.SoHu.neenabinuLivingfreebheegi

abditory. IF-Stunnerz
abditory.
abditory.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

No one is with Asad. Nope actually No one really knows him well. His brother thinks he doesn't love Zoya so slept with some other lady?! (CRAZY), sisters believed it, Mom believed it and the biggest tradegy Asad himself believes it. ATM he needs his mother's support badly.Dilshad's memories went in the past. She sees Rashid rather Asad. She needs to give Asad a chance or like always help him understand .Asad doesn't wanna know what happened , just forgiveness from Zoya and say his mother that he is not like his father. Ayaan is a jerk who doesn't know how to respond to love. He broke Humera's heart. Zoyaan track maybe?! Tanveer will not succeed in her mission. She aint gonna get AAK. He is one lady man and will not give a look to any other lady. He needs to be calm and think what happened. Yess Shireen is Tanveer atm for Dilshad.
!
My Lion rise up!! That enough! I guess I m gonna cry seeing Asad's halat. He is my love>3333

I cnt wait to see the Ajmer track and how its gonna shape up. KSG is taking the center stage and no offence he is the STAR!!!

Edited by salmeh. - 24 June 2013 at 12:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktipreethTAMANNA23Npdeepabheegi

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Great post Bheegi!

Loved how you analysed the characters. Neither Asad nor Zoya are in a state to think rationally at this point of time but maybe they will soon. If not Asad, I feel Zoya might. At the moment she is too shattered to think logically. Ayaan has always been dense. He never understood Humeira's love for him in spite of living with her in the same house so to expect from him to understand AsYa's love is pointless. Irony is that the two people who are hell bent on destroying AsYa's love are the ones who know how much they love each other. Razia and Tanveer are the only smart ones in the show at the moment it seems LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktipreethNpdeepa.SoHu.bheegi

Go to top