India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Jealouse THEY name is RK (Page 7)

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
YAHOOO:...FINALLY OUR CHIKNI is BACK with a BANG with another Post...LUVING the fact that HOW the EPIs r VERY BALANCED now a days...they hv kept the Luv Triangle quotient in the bkground and blending the meera track to it very nicely...I jUS CANT WAIT for ARYANS CUM BK...i MISSD ARYABALA like HELL...luved how they brought the BHINDI dialogues bk n Sultan said KISI KHAAS Ne taught Aryan to hv bhindi...SULTAN MEERA scn was VERY BEAUTIFUL...n the last scn was nice when dipz like a shameless kept on refusing th prasad but MB came to th rescue...meera mom doing arti lookd dinive n pure...LUVED MADHUS SAARI...DD lukd a PARI...SULTAN in BLACK issshhh...BEST PART was Promo scene which was BEAUTIFULLY SHOT with Sultan again Being the PROTECTOR shuts window which was mking madhu cold But doing it anonymously then came RK...BRAVO cvs that SULTAN DIDNT GET JEALOUS but frownd when RK Mockd him only...promo was agn misleading...hehehehe...cant wait for monday

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
I m sorry but I beg to differ.

Obsession, passion, possessiveness, jealousy, etc are a part f True love.. not a matter f Distrust..

And I can be 100% sure,.cuz I hv experienced it.

Anyways, the show itself holds the tagline "Ek ishq.. Ek junoon" .. & Madhu z RK's love,.passion & everything!

Edited by Simi939 - 29 June 2013 at 2:13pm
Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi939

Obsession, passion, possessiveness, jealousy, etc are a part f True love.. not a matter f Distrust..

Anyways, the show itself holds the tagline "Ek ishq.. Ek junoon" .. & Madhu z RK's love,.passion & everything!

i agree there will be a little bit of everything in a relation ship but there is a thin line when a person just assuming everything happening because of his wife there is no rational to it Rk thinks Sultan doing everything because of Madhu and we all know it is not the reason that is what i am talking about
ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
LIST OF THE AMAZING AVINESH INTERVIWES THIS WEEK

COLORS SITE VID...where avi says like a sweetheart him n vivu r frnds...GOD HE IS A GEM OF A PERSON

http://colors.in.com/in/videos/madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon/sultan-gets-meera-to-rk-mansion-madhubala-38154.html

2. TELLYTALK VIDEO WHERE AVI GETS A BIT NAUGHTY SAYING HE ROMANCED A LOT IN HIS COLLEGE DAYS but at the same time immensely sweet abt getting wet in rain and how he cant do it now...awww...i wud luv to see AVISHTI in open jeep in chandigarh
tellytalk people r always on mbala sets...so plzz tweet them abt aryabala n sulbala joint intvws now that they ll b shooting on same sets...we hv big chance...n they do listen to tweets,,,

@TellyTalkIndia

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11bff7_madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-sultan-from-madhubala-gets-candid-about-his-love-for-rains_people#.Uc9F3H9r_IW

3.VIVUS BDAY VIDEO...LUVED THE CORDIAL relation betwn avi n vivu...LUVED BOTH THE HEROES HERE...MISSED DD

http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/284919-vivian-dsena-celebrates-his-birthday-with-india-forums.htm

Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 29 June 2013 at 5:02pm
Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by genger

i agree there will be a little bit of everything in a relation ship but there is a thin line when a person just assuming everything happening because of his wife there is no rational to it Rk thinks Sultan doing everything because of Madhu and we all know it is not the reason that is what i am talking about

Rightly said, WE all know that.. but RK doesn't right?

And if not completely..thn to an extent it z justified on his part..

I mean he saw him in his wife's bedroom on the night f their wedding.. & other instances provoke him to act impulsively at times..

But tht doesn't mean under ANY context tht he distrusts madhu & his love aint true.. Cuz if it really were so, & it was just obsession, jealousy & not love from his side, thn he wudn't have even left for his shoots leaving Madhu in the house despite knowing Sultan z in there in the house & Haq jataofying on Everything.. RK wud have acted like a maniac BUT he didn't.. & tht z Enough ground to prove that He loves Madhu truly & trusts her as well.

I hope I conveyed my point properly. Smile

Edited by Simi939 - 29 June 2013 at 4:32pm
Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

I mean he saw him in his wife's bedroom on the night f their wedding.. & other instances provoke him to act impulsively at times..

But tht doesn't mean under ANY context tht he distrusts madhu & his love aint true.. Cuz if it really were so, & it was just obsession, jealousy & not love from his side, thn he wudn't have even left for his shoots leaving Madhu in the house despite knowing Sultan z in there in the house & Haq jataofying on Everything.. RK wud have acted like a maniac BUT he didn't.. & tht z Enough ground to prove that He loves Madhu truly & trusts her as well.

I agree he loves her his own way  here it is how he feels insecure about his love when it comes to Sultan if he really trust Madu regardless what sultan intentions arehe should not be worry as for as leaving her in the house with sultan well they are not alone in the house is full of people right sorry i am not argueing with you i am just saying my point of view
Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

I agree he loves her his own way here it is how he feels insecure about his love when it comes to Sultan if he really trust Madu regardless what sultan intentions arehe should not be worry as for as leaving her in the house with sultan well they are not alone in the house is full of people right sorry i am not argueing with you i am just saying my point of view

I m not arguing either. But, hello? The world knoes Sultan is a gangster & If he can illegitimately break into Someone's house & start living there with his alleged mother.. Not having any proof otherwise, can do anything with Madhu in RK's absence despite everyone being in the house ( RK's supposed view as per You perceive his insecure mentality) ..

So in tht case he shdnt leave her alone thr right? But he did..

So now if you be defensive saying sultan cant do anything to madhu.. etc, then You will be self contradictory.. Cuz u said RK z insecure & he doesn't trust madhu etc.. So in tht case, along with his supposed perception f Sultan's character he shdnt have left Madhu at home either. Hence, by this logic its proved tht RK z not wrong..

And I wudnt even want to comment on Sulran.. It was disgusting tht at late night he again entered Madhu's bedroom.. (I dnt care for whatever god damn reason) .. He z just filthy in his approach these days!

I initially liked him alot.. but gradually, his weird character sketch z simply going down the lane. EOD.
Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

I agree he loves her his own way here it is how he feels insecure about his love when it comes to Sultan if he really trust Madu regardless what sultan intentions arehe should not be worry as for as leaving her in the house with sultan well they are not alone in the house is full of people right sorry i am not argueing with you i am just saying my point of view

I m not arguing either. But, hello? The world knoes Sultan is a gangster & If he can illegitimately break into Someone's house & start living there with his alleged mother.. Not having any proof otherwise, can do anything with Madhu in RK's absence despite everyone being in the house ( RK's supposed view as per You perceive his insecure mentality) ..

So in tht case he shdnt leave her alone thr right? But he did..

So now if you be defensive saying sultan cant do anything to madhu.. etc, then You will be self contradictory.. Cuz u said RK z insecure & he doesn't trust madhu etc.. So in tht case, along with his supposed perception f Sultan's character he shdnt have left Madhu at home either. Hence, by this logic its proved tht RK z not wrong..

And I wudnt even want to comment on Sulran.. It was disgusting tht at late night he again entered Madhu's bedroom.. (I dnt care for whatever god damn reason) .. He z just filthy in his approach these days!

I initially liked him alot.. but gradually, his weird character sketch z simply going down the lane. EOD.

You need to watch the episode again that was not madhus bedroom it is down stairs near kitchen she is waiting for RK and fall asleep SUltan went to get water and saw the sound of windows and went close ten RK came why don't you watch properly before you comment and for your information he never misbehaved with Madhu unlike RK

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gator

Go to top