Charishma Goldie
Charishma
Charishma

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocking9vivian

Originally posted by genger

Originally posted by Rocking9vivian

Possesiveness is part of love it happens btwn all couples
Somr digree i agree with you but don't you think it is too much when Sultan came to fight for her mom RK thinks it is only because of Madhu that is bit unreasonble in my openian
Did Rk have a dream of mk nd meera's truth? No right... He does nt knw the truth he is blinded by the fact that mk was a good person so its obvious at ths point he wnt listn to Sultan at all...

Possessiveness can be a part of a loving relationship at a certain point. During initial phases, maybe when one party is feeling insecure. But time and togetherness should instill trust. The relationship should grow. You show the person who doesn't trust you that you are trustworthy. And you both adapt and settle.

I laugh at what RKians are saying, about how Madhu should stay out of all this drama and not try to talk to Sultan. But you know what? In a perfect scenario, where the man she loved was in the right or where she felt like she could reason with him, then yes, she should stay out of it. But that's not the case. This relationship is not growing. So RK is still possessive and his insecurity is growing, not lessening. And Madhu still doesn't trust his judgement, and finds it easier to try to reason with Sultan rather than him. That is what is annoying some fans.

I applaud this track though. It is so on point.

Edited by Charishma - 24 June 2013 at 3:30pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnaLucky1123Pantheraswati1975usShreeswathy..Sujith1001..Dolly-heart

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
RK's "love" is zidd and possessiveness.  

Back on topic.

Edited by likarsh - 24 June 2013 at 2:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CharishmaPanthera..Sujith1001..JAHHNAVIkrock

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Madhu knows Sultan well enough. She knows he is not lying and she knows he will not make such claims unless he has strong reasons to do so. So that is why the little convo between Aryaan and Madhu was shown. Just to emphasise ,yes,there is a new person in their home who is Aryan's Dadi and Sultan's mum. That much is established. Coming from a child it gains greater significance.
RK was forever,jealous and insecure too. You become insecure when you do consider yourself lesser than the other guy. Hence the accusations. But,Madhu is balanced. True,she did allow her emotions to get better of her some times,but,by and large,the essence of her character remains the same. She will definitely try to help Sultan get his rights.So .if RK blames Madhu for being close to Sultan,he is indirectly pushing her towards Sultan only.And if that happens,I wont complain.Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnaCharishmaPanthera..Sujith1001..Shreeswathyswati1975uskrockABBY_JERANKhatamKahani

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
i dont think the jealousy has got nything to do with RKs trust in mb ...he does trust her...but the prob is SULBALA CHEMISTRY JUS BURNS THE EYES...the jealousy isnt for the trust issues but for the fact that deep down inside the trust respect n comfyness of sulbala which doesnt change irrespective of nything SHAKES RK...there is NO EGO betwn sulbala which surprises rk...madhu was mad at sultan for cuming to her house n sultan was also mad at her...BUT NOW JUS LUK AT THEM as if the fiasco in wedding day didnt even happen...coz deep down mb knws sultan didnt cum to her on wedding way to intentionally cause her trouble n sultan also understood the state of mind mb was in when she shouted at hhim to go away...ITS THIS UNSPOKEN UNDERSTANDING WHICH BURNS RK

N.bhavnaPanthera..Sujith1001..swati1975usKhatamKahani

Kesh123 IF-Rockerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
N.bhavna Senior Member
N.bhavna
N.bhavna

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by N.bhavna

This is not lovewala jealousy, this is competition wala jealousy between two rivals.

And rk feels proud when he showoff his winning trophy to his rival or reminds him that he own her( otherwise i don't see any need to stop sultan from speaking with madhu. sultan has never started conversion with madhu, its madhu every time first spoke to sultan. Why he never stop madhu to talk with sultan, but always yelled at sultan, meri biwi se durr raho, meri biwi se nahi muzse baat karo, don't look at her. so he always emphasis on " meri biwi ". If it is not the case , he should have called her madhu". But every time, by stretching " meri" word, he wants to show sultan that he has won, may be this give him a "kick" Angry )

From which angle you find love in their relationship.D'oh
I agree as matter of fact it is nothing to do with Sultan deep down he still have doubts about Madu's love toword him he knows he is after her because he thinks he needs her in his life more than just love her he kind of depended on her to put him in right direction in life he belives she only can do it that is why he thins he needs her more rather than love her

@bold, absolutely, its the need that made up to bend down on his knee, and to act against his character. But need oftenly ( not always) related with use. I'm telling this because i felt rk used madhu( i don't want to go in detail as we all know the way he has manipulated the whole thing )

I'm not against rk calling police, he has every right as sultan invaded his property ( still sitara studio was considered as his, nothing has been prove ) and physically assault him, but he can himself go to the police and tell them to search him, why did he involve madhu in it, he don't like, if sultan look at madhu, why did he let madhu to talk with him, why didn't he tell her to stay away from this matter, as it could be dangerous. But NO, he has calculated each and every step, he knows that if madhu will call, sultan will come and caught easily. THis is rk, he can never fight like a man, but always stab in a back like coward.

I'm completely fine, if madhu has fine with it, but its madhu, if she can go extra mile for his love, she can do that for his friend ( i'm assuming that she still considering him as friend, thats why trying to peace out)

but if she is not considering him as a friend, then i really feel she should stay away from the matter and enjoy her marriage blissDead

CharishmaPanthera..Sujith1001..krockKhatamKahani

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Guys colors tweeted mins ago who r we supporting...TEAM SULTAN or TEAM RK...I replied the following way to all related to sultan n sulbala...

U also plz copy paste the following n send ur answer asa...all links r below
@ColorsTV @rajcheerfull @drashti10 @rekhi911 @saurabhtewari76 @mrhegde @JessuGeorge @Soniahuria TEAM SULTAN n TEAM SULBALA All the way

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sujith1001..

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

IT is kind of scary to see how jealose RK gets when he sees Madhu and Sultan in one frame that means even he claims he loves Madhu deep down inside he does not trust her. So why in genaral people get insecure only when one think they are not good enough for the other one dep down is that what RK thinksbut one thing for sure people who feel for jealose abut other people are never happy so i wonder how he will keep Madhu happy rest of her life May be Madu should ask herself that question
the word is INSECURE.. Shaadi is hanging by a thread already genger! RK has to repeatedly "show off" his LOVE by hugging Madhu baar baar in the car (especially when Sultan is approaching that car)! Also by yelling- "Madhu meri BIWI hai" after each sentence! I think he shud give his vocal chords a rest and get it imprinted on Madhu's forehead! Firr shaayad jealousy door Ho jaye.. NOT LOL
thas bad chikini why ru accusing rk its not his fault
its non of our business
rember madhu said she not deewr par laga poster that he wnts to won she was right she is his doormat
and now she wants be that thing on deewr or zammen i dont know so why we cared 
lets concentarte on sulatn
cuz she will always forgive rk 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shreeswathy..Sujith1001..

Go to top