India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Jealouse THEY name is RK (Page 2)

N.bhavna Senior Member
N.bhavna
N.bhavna

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
This is not lovewala jealousy, this is competition wala jealousy between two rivals.

And rk feels proud when he showoff his winning trophy to his rival or reminds him that he own her( otherwise i don't see any need to stop sultan from speaking with madhu. sultan has never started conversion with madhu, its madhu every time first spoke to sultan. Why he never stop madhu to talk with sultan, but always yelled at sultan, meri biwi se durr raho, meri biwi se nahi muzse baat karo, don't look at her. so he always emphasis on " meri biwi ". If it is not the case , he should have called her madhu". But every time, by stretching " meri" word, he wants to show sultan that he has won, may be this give him a "kick" Angry )

From which angle you find love in their relationship.D'oh

Edited by N.bhavna - 24 June 2013 at 12:16pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Missy7snowy72Lucky1123mehurocksCharishmaSophroniaPantheraSiri22swati1975uspaljay..Sujith1001..JAHHNAVIAnu-Reddykrock-Nafisa-KhatamKahani

JOHNdaCENA IF-Dazzler
JOHNdaCENA
JOHNdaCENA

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by genger

Originally posted by Rocking9vivian

Possesiveness is part of love it happens btwn all couples
Somr digree i agree with you but don't you think it is too much when Sultan came to fight for her mom RK thinks it is only because of Madhu that is bit unreasonble in my openian
Did Rk have a dream of mk nd meera's truth? No right... He does nt knw the truth he is blinded by the fact that mk was a good person so its obvious at ths point he wnt listn to Sultan at all...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GIGI2012

Shreeswathy IF-Rockerz
Shreeswathy
Shreeswathy

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Yes!! You are right..
RK was too jealous & insecure..
He totally lost faith in him..
& become a cheater...
But I am happy now...
RK put ghee in the burning fire...
Now sultan will turn the Hero!!Day Dreaming
RK dig his own grave..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnaLucky1123mehurocksSophroniaPantheraalovi_21newvee..Sujith1001..JAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-Reddykrock-Nafisa-KhatamKahani

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Somr digree i agree with you but don't you think it is too much when Sultan came to fight for her mom RK thinks it is only because of Madhu that is bit unreasonble in my openian

Those who enjoy their own emotionally bad health and who habitually fill their own minds with the rank poisons of suspicion, jealousy and hatred, as a rule take umbrage at those who refuse to do the same. Not  only that, but they also find a perverted relief in trying to denigrate who are not like them.
Johannes Brahms

Fits rk and sultan situation to at T does it not?

And since ppl have been missing my dictionary a lot...or take the wrong end of the stick coz they don't understand the words sometimes...LOL

Habitually:  Of the nature of a habit. ie its a habit..done all the time
Umbrage:  Offense; annoyance; displeasure
Perverted:  Deviating from what is considered right and correct
Denigrate: 1. To attack the character or reputation of; speak ill of; defame. 2. To disparage; belittle

AKA in forumwasi language...rk the kameena and sultan the golden hearted!! LOL

And applicable here and there. No?

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnaLucky1123mehurocksgatorCharishmaSophroniaSiri22alovi_21swati1975usgennyMpaljay..Sujith1001..JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddykrockKhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

No, not really.
I agree Liks! Possessiveness vanishes if u trust your partner! Love and trust appear to be completely different here.. RK might claim to be in love with Madhu but he doesn't trust her! Here RK's possessiveness and controlling, selfish nature is being mistaken as sachaa wala pyaar and much celebrated! Wink

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnaLucky1123Charishmaalovi_21SophroniaPantheraSiri22paljayswati1975us..Sujith1001..Anu-ReddykrockDolly-heartKhatamKahani

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Did Rk have a dream of mk nd meera's truth? No right... He does nt knw the truth he is blinded by the fact that mk was a good person so its obvious at ths point he wnt listn to Sultan at all...

It is only right that rk should not believe what sultan is saying. No one would. Madhu yes but even she questioned today..its only natural. But she knows sultan well enough to know that he would not do what rk is saying and for that reason. No one is criticizing rk for not believing sultan. Ppl are disgusted at his BEHAVIOR!! You know...the beizzati karni, the insults, the denigrating, the ego showing, the cheating and tricking..behaving without honor ...THAT is the true rk. Not that he is not believing sultan/

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnaLucky1123CharishmagatorSophroniaSiri22..Sujith1001..JAHHNAVIpaljayswati1975usAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Oh i agree he does not need to take  Sultan's word about his father's first marriage. I would get shock too all of the sudden some body will come claim that he is my brother but i won't just assume the person go for that length because of my spouse it is a serious matter i would worry about proving my father's infadelity than get insecure about my spouse if i were him

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnagatorSophroniaPantherapaljay..Sujith1001..JAHHNAVIkrockAnu-ReddyDolly-heartKhatamKahani

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreeswathy

Yes!! You are right..
RK was too jealous & insecure..
He totally lost faith in him..
& become a cheater...
But I am happy now...
RK put ghee in the burning fire...
Now sultan will turn the Hero!!Day Dreaming
RK dig his own grave..
if jealouse is eating him no body has to destroy his life he would do it him self

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnaSophroniaPantheraShreeswathy..Sujith1001..JAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-ReddykrockDolly-heartKhatamKahani

Go to top