But I am happy now...
RK put ghee in the burning fire...
Now sultan will turn the Hero!!
RK dig his own grave..
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: genger

Somr digree i agree with you but don't you think it is too much when Sultan came to fight for her mom RK thinks it is only because of Madhu that is bit unreasonble in my openian

Those who enjoy their own emotionally bad health and who habitually fill their own minds with the rank poisons of suspicion, jealousy and hatred, as a rule take umbrage at those who refuse to do the same. Not  only that, but they also find a perverted relief in trying to denigrate who are not like them.
Johannes Brahms

Fits rk and sultan situation to at T does it not?

And since ppl have been missing my dictionary a lot...or take the wrong end of the stick coz they don't understand the words sometimes...😆

Habitually:  Of the nature of a habit. ie its a habit..done all the time
Umbrage:  Offense; annoyance; displeasure
Perverted:  Deviating from what is considered right and correct
Denigrate: 1. To attack the character or reputation of; speak ill of; defame. 2. To disparage; belittle

AKA in forumwasi language...rk the kameena and sultan the golden hearted!! 😆

And applicable here and there. No?

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree Liks! Possessiveness vanishes if u trust your partner! Love and trust appear to be completely different here.. RK might claim to be in love with Madhu but he doesn't trust her! Here RK's possessiveness and controlling, selfish nature is being mistaken as sachaa wala pyaar and much celebrated! 😉
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rocking9vivian

Did Rk have a dream of mk nd meera's truth? No right... He does nt knw the truth he is blinded by the fact that mk was a good person so its obvious at ths point he wnt listn to Sultan at all...

It is only right that rk should not believe what sultan is saying. No one would. Madhu yes but even she questioned today..its only natural. But she knows sultan well enough to know that he would not do what rk is saying and for that reason. No one is criticizing rk for not believing sultan. Ppl are disgusted at his BEHAVIOR!! You know...the beizzati karni, the insults, the denigrating, the ego showing, the cheating and tricking..behaving without honor ...THAT is the true rk. Not that he is not believing sultan/
Lucky1123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Did Rk have a dream of mk nd meera's truth? No right... He does nt knw the truth he is blinded by the fact that mk was a good person so its obvious at ths point he wnt listn to Sultan at all...

Oh i agree he does not need to take  Sultan's word about his father's first marriage. I would get shock too all of the sudden some body will come claim that he is my brother but i won't just assume the person go for that length because of my spouse it is a serious matter i would worry about proving my father's infadelity than get insecure about my spouse if i were him
Lucky1123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shreeswathy

Yes!! You are right..

RK was too jealous & insecure..
He totally lost faith in him..
& become a cheater...
But I am happy now...
RK put ghee in the burning fire...
Now sultan will turn the Hero!!
RK dig his own grave..

if jealouse is eating him no body has to destroy his life he would do it him self
Lucky1123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N.bhavna

This is not lovewala jealousy, this is competition wala jealousy between two rivals.

And rk feels proud when he showoff his winning trophy to his rival or reminds him that he own her( otherwise i don't see any need to stop sultan from speaking with madhu. sultan has never started conversion with madhu, its madhu every time first spoke to sultan. Why he never stop madhu to talk with sultan, but always yelled at sultan, meri biwi se durr raho, meri biwi se nahi muzse baat karo, don't look at her. so he always emphasis on " meri biwi ". If it is not the case , he should have called her madhu". But every time, by stretching " meri" word, he wants to show sultan that he has won, may be this give him a "kick" ðŸ˜¡ )

From which angle you find love in their relationship.

I agree as matter of fact it is nothing to do with Sultan deep down he still have doubts about Madu's love toword him he knows he is after her because he thinks he needs her in his life more than just love her he kind of depended on her to put him in right direction in life he belives she only can do it that is why he thins he needs her more rather than love her
gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: genger

if jealouse is eating him no body has to destroy his life he would do it him self

And we all are waiting for that dayDay Dreaming
Shreeswathy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Possesiveness is part of love it happens btwn all couples

Possessiveness is a part of Love,
But here RK has no faith in his love..
After so much harassments, he still have no faith in her & her love...
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jealousy, Possessiveness,Untrusting, are all negative emotions of love.

Cowards that cannot face reality about themselves usually hide behind these words to show their love.

The insecurity and selfishness that R.K. has will never let him know or understand the real meaning of Love.

His inferiority is constantly shown when he opens his mouth and spews his garbage about how he is changed.

Being underhanded and duplicitous is his inherent nature.

MB will in her own time will also figure this out. Till then this marriage is going to be on shaky ground. Pity poor MB !!