Lucky1123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
IT is kind of scary to see how jealose RK gets when he sees Madhu and Sultan in one frame that means even he claims he loves Madhu deep down inside he does not trust her. So why in genaral people get insecure only when one think they are not good enough for the other one dep down is that what RK thinksbut one thing for sure people who feel for jealose abut other people are never happy so i wonder how he will keep Madhu happy rest of her life May be Madu should ask herself that question

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: genger

IT is kind of scary to see how jealose RK gets when he sees Madhu and Sultan in one frame that means even he claims he loves Madhu deep down inside he does not trust her. So why in genaral people get insecure only when one think they are not good enough for the other one dep down is that what RK thinksbut one thing for sure people who feel for jealose abut other people are never happy so i wonder how he will keep Madhu happy rest of her life May be Madu should ask herself that question

Madhu had become now DMB, so she is not thinking properly, I hope she realizes her mistake of marrying RK soon, before it is too late.
JOHNdaCENA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Possesiveness is part of love it happens btwn all couples
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think rk is jealous. there is a saying...choro ko sare nazar aate hai chor. He is merely coloring sultan in the colors he himself is soaked all the way to the marrow of his bones. This whole "saazish" that rk is accusing sultan of and the "reason" ie to get madhu...is the type of thing rk would do...ie anything no matter how vile...so he thinks sultan and others would do and be the same too.

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

the word is INSECURE.. Shaadi is hanging by a thread already genger! RK has to repeatedly "show off" his LOVE by hugging Madhu baar baar in the car (especially when Sultan is approaching that car)! Also by yelling- "Madhu meri BIWI hai" after each sentence! I think he shud give his vocal chords a rest and get it imprinted on Madhu's forehead! Firr shaayad jealousy door Ho jaye.. NOT 😆
Lucky1123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rocking9vivian

Somr digree i agree with you but don't you think it is too much when Sultan came to fight for her mom RK thinks it is only because of Madhu that is bit unreasonble in my openian
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

He knows she is very soft, with a sob story she capitulates, remember by the lake/pond the story about three betrayals of all those that have loved him, also when he threatened to hurt himself and then to kill himself, she gave up what she wanted for him because she cares for people. So now knowing his caring wife, who doesn't like anyone insulted also by him, he knows this story by Sultan will have the effect of her feeling sorry and spending time with Sultan, as Madhu had no problem with spending time with Sultan before, he doesn't want to give her the opportunity to get close to him again. Definitely afraid of losing her. I agree deep down he feels he doesn't deserve Madhu and doesn't trust her.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rocking9vivian

No, not really.
N.bhavna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is not lovewala jealousy, this is competition wala jealousy between two rivals.

And rk feels proud when he showoff his winning trophy to his rival or reminds him that he own her( otherwise i don't see any need to stop sultan from speaking with madhu. sultan has never started conversion with madhu, its madhu every time first spoke to sultan. Why he never stop madhu to talk with sultan, but always yelled at sultan, meri biwi se durr raho, meri biwi se nahi muzse baat karo, don't look at her. so he always emphasis on " meri biwi ". If it is not the case , he should have called her madhu". But every time, by stretching " meri" word, he wants to show sultan that he has won, may be this give him a "kick" ðŸ˜¡ )

From which angle you find love in their relationship.
Edited by N.bhavna - 10 years ago
JOHNdaCENA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Somr digree i agree with you but don't you think it is too much when Sultan came to fight for her mom RK thinks it is only because of Madhu that is bit unreasonble in my openian

Did Rk have a dream of mk nd meera's truth? No right... He does nt knw the truth he is blinded by the fact that mk was a good person so its obvious at ths point he wnt listn to Sultan at all...