India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

JUNE 24 QH EPISODE,by far the dumbest of the dumb

SONIRAJ1 IF-Rockerz
SONIRAJ1
SONIRAJ1

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
JUNE 24 QH EPISODE!! by far the dumbest of the dumbest episodes...how unbelievingly stupid did u make all the characters today?? asad believes he ACTUALLY slept with tannu...yet tannu is still allowed to live in their house...and instead of going on a mad rampage like it was expected of asad...he is calmly just asking for forgiveness??? and ayaan LOL LOL LOL this guys brains i tell u...one second hes claiming to know asad better than asad knows himself and the next second he is going on about how asad doesnt wanna marry zoya so he slept with tanveer...WAH WAH WAH!!! wht logic i tell u. he knows his brother soo well yet he STILL has not understood asad luvs zoya...and ur tryna sell this bromance to us??? yash and aarti saw luv btw em in january when they HATED each other and this guy cant see the luv??? do u realllyyy think ur audience is tht stupid tht whtever u show us were gonna believe it??? SO DISAPPOINTED..do u honestly not understand ur own characters. and we thought this track was cheap morally...now u wanna bring zoya-ayaan into the picture...how low r u gonna fall for the sake of trps ur RUINING the luv story...a guy gets sexually assaulted...yet ur gonna pass it as seduction and show him guilty instead of traumatized...a devaar falls in luv with his bhaabi...a mom doesnt know her son...and the villian...alas...the VILLIAN GETS AWAY WITH EVERYTHING!!! u cant sell everything on the name of drama..we r educated enough to apply logic even if u cant. all i wanna say to gul ji is...u r RUINING ur show and we cant even watch the episode without fast forwarding thnx to u. if asya dnt get married u even ruined the magic of their nikkah ceremonies..the airport engagement will be meaningless...the acid on the mehndi?? the terrace conversation...their sangeet dance...cant even bear to rewatch bcuz the magic will be lost...u just ruined the essence. for the sake of one UNIMPORTANT CHARACTER AND USELESS DRAMA when QH was doing fine without it.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

SVBCm.raniDoc_mahe7chikaracherryfrasierMicha1005slovearmaanwensueIndidesiromydivyabelleGoodyTwoShoespallavi25sumaiya14

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
WORD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SONIRAJ1

nits_viratholic IF-Rockerz
nits_viratholic
nits_viratholic

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Cv's are ruining the show and characters...dont know what's their main reason behind it..and wats the point in all? :/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndidesiSONIRAJ1

Jyo_Ksg IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo_Ksg
Jyo_Ksg

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Firstly, could you please reduce the font size? We can still read it even when its small. Its irritating to read that huge letters.Stern Smile

Secondly, who is Yash Aarti? Where did they come from?Ermm

Thirdly agree with whatever you said, but I would like to tell you everyone is going through the same what you're feeling like. Just have patience & let the story proceed. Geek

Lastly stay calm & don't lose hope!Wink

Hugs,
Jyoti Hug

Edited by Jyo_Ksg - 24 June 2013 at 8:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumeer2024asyaforlifeMisHumptyDumpty

kabhimitwaasya Senior Member
kabhimitwaasya
kabhimitwaasya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
The only conclusion i could draw by yesterday's epi was that CV's just wanted Ajmer track, hence send Zoya angrily and asad to apologize

Some hate Asad
Some hate Zoya
Everyone wants Asya
No one wants TanuLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumeer2024slovearmaanSONIRAJ1-Ishqbaaaz-

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Once you use "logic" you just lost me LOL
And I saw these exact same words in the exact same order in another post earlier on in the day. These aren't your words. And I think you should use a smaller size. It comes off as if you are shouting. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asyaforlifeteddyyyJyo_KsgMisHumptyDumpty

Ilhamez IF-Rockerz
Ilhamez
Ilhamez

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Disagree with u but we are right to disagree
What u think is not what i do , the way u are seeing the pic is not the same that i do
And for me epi was not "by far the dumbest of the dumb"
Btw If u wouldnt mind CAN u please use a Small size it looks Like u are shooting a loud and while reading i felt Like u Will come out from the screen of my iphone to kill me LOL really

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumeer2024jainjinal0teddyyyDreAMisHumptyDumpty

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Hmmm well I looved the episode! And I think this is all necessary for future tracks. Gul is doing everything for a reason. Plus I'm superb excited for the Ajmer track and all the pain, angst and great acting! Asad NEEDS to understand how Zoya felt each time he didn't believe her but she wa telling the truth. I am feeling super depressed for both of them trust me- Asad lost everything- his love, family's support and he thinks he's like his father. Zoya now again has abandonment issues. The emotional breakdowns and confrontations will only make their relationship stronger! I can't wait (: So sorry, I'm gonna have to disagree and say this was a great episode!

Go to top