India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Monday: An episode of reactions

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Today's episode was more of a reaction episode...how everyone is reacting to what happen and how it's affecting them...

Before you read on...i just want to remind everyone that no one (except the billi) knows the truth of what really happened...they all think that it really happened

Zoya - i know a lot of people are going on about her not trusting Asad or not giving him a chance to explain himself...but the girl is at the moment devastated...in shock...who wouldn't be after seeing what she saw...yes she knows about Tanveer...but tell me, if you were in her shoes...would you have been able to think straight?? You see something like this...the first thing..is shock...betrayal...angst...heartbreak...and when she is in these state of mind..can you blame her for not thinking straight and think that it is tanveer's plan...we did not see her much in today's episode except at the beginning of the episode...

Asad - the guy went after his best friend because he thought she was being kidnapped..and then finds her..and it looks like she has been assaulted (ripped clothes and her crying i nfear - yes i know fake but he doesn't know that)...and then the next thing he knows...he is waking up and he sees the girl he's suppose to marry staring at him in disbelief crying...and he's half naked in bed with another woman...his mind is probably still boggled up with the effects of the drug...he can't remember what happened...is in a confused and shock state as well...and yes for now he's accepted that he did the deed with his best friend...because what else is he supposed to think after waking up to what he woke up to and with billo acting like as if it was consensual between the 2 of them...he's confused...can't think straight...and then the outburst from the girl he loves...

Dilshaad - Asad's mother who groomed him to not be like his father...obviously is extremely upset with what happened...I liked her the best in today's episode...angry and upset with Asad for stooping to what his father did to her years back...and the best was when she stopped the billi from saying anything and told her that she's at fault as well!! Clap and then the dupatta part...i was like...Clap  and of course when Asad came to apologize to her and how she sent him out of the room and closed the door on him...

Najma- i  wish they showed more of Najma's reaction...

Ayaan - somehow he has this idea that Asad doesn't really want to get married...ok...i can understand how he got to that conclusion...i mean...Asad was always complaining about his musibat (Zoya) to him and stuff  and as far as he knew there was nothing going on between them and all of a sudden he hears that they're engaged (just before the jashn-e-bahaar time..when he met Zoya while she was going to fix her sari)...he loves his brother very much...and i think...ok...don't throw chappals at me here guys...at least not yet...i think deep down he really believes that Asad would not do such a thing and really believes that something else is going on but he just does not know what and he was worried about hi brother..and the thought about Asad not actually wanting to marry has triggered his own feelings towards his impending nikah with Humeira...and when he was talking about how one feels to be getting into a relationship by force or due to some majboori..he was obviously talking about himself and not Asad...and oh...i think Nikkhat knew he was really talking about himself here and not Asad...

Humeira - she obviously sensed that Ayaan wasn't really talking about Asad and so the insecurities of their relationship kicked in...and that lead to her need to get answers from Ayaan...and that of course lead to Ayaan getting even more worked up hence his behaviour towards her...HOLD ON TO YOUR CHAPPALS FIRST!!!DON'T THROW THEM YET!!! i myself do not agree with the way he handled the situation with Humeira...but I must say that I AM glad that he's told her the truth about not having feelings for her (and hopefully he doesn't cover it up in the next episode)...at least now Humeira won't be under the illusion that they BOTH love each other in the same way...

Nuzzat & Nikkhat - they may not be as close to Asad as Ayaan is...but they've always looked up to him as their bhaijaan who can do no wrong..and then today they find out that he's done something like that...something they never thought he would ever do..especially since it happened to his own mother...and this one thing has broke whatever view they had of him..

Rashid & Shirin - Rashid is obviously upset with what happened..and then comes Shirin with her stupid talks which just infuriates him further...Shireen...well...she obviously wasn't happy that they all went to the nikah...can't really say much about her reaction when she found out it didn't happen...maybe deep down she really didn't mean what she said...or she was overwhelmed that she won...

and so Razia is back to give hell to Ayaan and badi bi..and well..the whole family...

Edited by braich_gal - 24 June 2013 at 11:42am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

rabiacasayogielove_me_notslovearmaanCuriousmindmachar13tashug9vj3072Madame_NoddyLuvUAsYa.SoHu.-Shormi-kankabhor-khaleesi-mochhug--Aishwarya--realitybites-Ishqbaaaz-raneebMisHumptyDumptyshanakyasharan

LuvUAsYa IF-Rockerz
LuvUAsYa
LuvUAsYa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
amaaazn post... Clap Approve 
u very welll described evry 1s point of view... Thumbs Up
i 100% agree wid u... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

braich_gal

divyabelle Goldie
divyabelle
divyabelle

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Nice post.

Waiting for Razia's reaction to Humeira's broken engagement...the domino effect of her helping Tanveer to break AsYa's nikah.

Edited by divyabelle - 24 June 2013 at 12:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

braich_gal-Ishqbaaaz-

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvUAsYa

Thanks Embarrassed

I didn't expect it to be this long though...Blushing

LuvUAsYa

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyabelle

Nice post.

Waiting for Razia's reaction to Humeira's broken engagement...the domino effect of her helping Tanveer to break AsYa's nikah.

Yeah...me too...especially since it will probably be humeira who calls it off.
LuvUAsYa IF-Rockerz
LuvUAsYa
LuvUAsYa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by braich_gal

Originally posted by LuvUAsYa

Thanks Embarrassed

I didn't expect it to be this long though...Blushing
if i telll u d truth ths cmmnt of mine is nthn infrnt of ur post...Embarrassed
ur post ws srsly aweesm... Approve
plsrrr is oool mine sweeety... Hug

braich_gal

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Yeah it was indeed a reaction episode..But then I wanted AsYa..badly..terribly!!!Unhappy
So couldnt help but get disappointedErmm

braich_gal

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohu_ksgian

Yeah it was indeed a reaction episode..But then I wanted AsYa..badly..terribly!!!Unhappy
So couldnt help but get disappointedErmm

I know..me too..but that's what the Ajmer track is for...Wink

machar13

Go to top