The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

VeeNi were adorable :) (Page 2)

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spicySugar..

Shazzy - I'm not a VeeNi disliker! C'mon! I still say their very first scene was one of the best opening scene for any couple ever shot! :O

I couldn't connect with their scene today. Till Friday, they were engaging enough for me to be connect but today I lost all connect. And this is because of that stupid "best friend" wala band! I think it's a big mistake from CVs part to show their friendship track because inevitably, comparisons will be made to RaHi on that cuz RaHi are the only guy-girl best friends in the show. Mini thinking RV is her best friend is fine but if RV reciprocates that feeling even slightly, there will be major comparisons ke jee, RV ki best friend tou Panchi hai! How dare he put Mini up in that pedestal etc. Which honestly, I'd abhor.

If they are a couple, I would've loved it had they taken a more romantic approach towards them. I have so many reservations with this friendship scene today which are rooting from my RaHi heart. Yes, I would not mind one bit if VeeNi are the end game because ultimately I just want good tracks for RV and Panchi respectively but c'mon! It's always the journey which counts and if the journey has started at a point which just doesn't connect with me...how am I to like it till the end?!

Sorry Coco, couldn't resist and had to vent Ouch

I know. I was just referring to the majorityLOL
I agree on the Best Friends part. Its unnecessary for CVs to tag them that. We already have s best friends wali story, so its better if CVs take a different approach. We have had a love-hate & friendship one, VeeNi can be romantic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
oh well, here's to hope ke future scenes will be good. But why do I still get a feeling ke this VeeNi track is so inter-connected with RaHi?! I know it's not a topic to discuss RaHi but this friendship band will definitely make Panchi raise her eyebrows if she sees RV wearing it.

Wish I could go in CVs minds and find out just what's going on there! More I think about it, more I go crazy! yes, the track is definitely so intriguing specially today's epi held some not so easy to ignore significance in terms with VeeNi and JeeMiChi but aahh!! this stupid future!

..DamonCrazy..

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Yamzy, Shazzy me actually a neutral person when it comes to VeeNi . .
I mean I used to love the library chitchats . .
the fights were a major piss off for me ..
then till friday I loved VeeNi. .
even today I kinda liked VeeNi. .
they looked cute . .
but I wasnt really paying attention to the dialogues.  .
I love VeeNi . .but no one can ever take Panchhi's place as RV 's bff.  .
I mean their Friendship. . . is all they have to cherish abt. .
how can Rukmini suddenly become RV's best friend?
Friendship is acceptable
even them as couple is acceptable
but best friend?
a big NO

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

springkissedrelentless.

..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Serendipity-

Yamzy, Shazzy me actually a neutral person when it comes to VeeNi . .
I mean I used to love the library chitchats . .
the fights were a major piss off for me ..
then till friday I loved VeeNi. .
even today I kinda liked VeeNi. .
they looked cute . .
but I wasnt really paying attention to the dialogues. .
I love VeeNi . .but no one can ever take Panchhi's place as RV 's bff. .
I mean their Friendship. . . is all they have to cherish abt. .
how can Rukmini suddenly become RV's best friend?
Friendship is acceptable
even them as couple is acceptable
but best friend?
a big NO

The Hindi English fights to me were boring. But I liked the one before RV showed Rukmini his house. Except the last part where she accused him of not knowing what was loneliness, though I guess that was because I knew RV's family history. Otherwise the whole marriage issue was quite relatable & a nice realistic touch. My maid is maybe just a yr or two elder to me & already her family members are worried ki no good 'rishta' is coming for herStern Smile.Its just sad. Rukmini is one of the lucky girls who's been left alive by her parents after running away & stuff.

Mini thinking of RV as her best friend is fine because I guess he's her ONLY friend. Vice versa would be unfair to RaHi though, especially if VeeNi IS endgame.

relentless.

springkissed Goldie
springkissed
springkissed

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Veeni were cute on friday, and even a bits of today.

but, what ruined it for me was the whole friendship talk. First, Rv goes I am not insensitive anymore because of you, and therefore your friendship matters to me alot. Fair enough to a certain extent, I guess that's okay since he was really careful in his behavior around mini, so it wouldn't hurt her feelings, so in a way he did learn to be more sensitive to people's feelings. Now, that conversation ended, and the way rukmini gave him his jacket back was cute! I liked it:)) 

but, then comes the part I absolutely didn't like! Her giving him a best friend bracelet, okay even that's understandable for rukmini since he is prolly the only friend she has in the college so she in a way treasures him as her friend. but, then her going to ranveer, take that thought out of your mind, "aap akele nahi hai" . Now, what was that?? Sure, ranveer doesn't have a family, but he has ALWAYS had panchi! Ranveer has always known that even if he doesn't have a family, he has always always had panchi and her friendship. so, if they want to establish veeni as a best friend relationship, then what about rahi? You know what, if veeni is the end game. FINE! Do it! but, I definitely can't tolerate them taking the best friend route for it! Not even a friend route, but the best friend route? I think the best friend relationship between a guy and girl is only reserved for rahi in TBP. It absolutely can't be taken away from them. If you even take that away, then what's left of rahi?! If ranveer reciprocates her feelings about this whole best friend thing in the future, I'm definitely not going to like it. I am not saying he shouldn't treasure her as a friend, but giving her the title of his best friend would be putting her on the same pedestal as Panchi. and, I'm sorry to say but rukmini hasn't done even one third of the things panchi has done for ranveer, putting her on that pedestal would be wrong on so many levels. So, Hopefully, they stay clear of this area, since it's only meant for rahi and rahi only. They can take some other route to develop their relationship, or just simple friendship! but, a best friend route?! NO WAY!

Okay, this is my rant! I just had to take it out!
and, sorry Yamzy..I know you meant this to be a veeni adoration post! I guess I did like their scene but really didn't like the best friend part of it hence the big rant! Sorry about that..lol;)

Edited by coolpixie - 24 June 2013 at 4:32pm

relentless.

..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
There was one thing about the scene. I just realised...Mini said "Aap akele nahi hai" but RV didnt really comment or agree to her. Yeah he smiled, but that could be because of her gesture to be his friend.
As far as Mini is concerned...she'd just witnessed the fact that RV was alone. She was just I guess trying to tepl him that she would be there for him. So CVs havent as of yet shown that Rukmini IS actually the only important friend of RV's. I think we should wait a bit to see where it goes:-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

springkissedrelentless.

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

There was one thing about the scene. I just realised...Mini said "Aap akele nahi hai" but RV didnt really comment or agree to her. Yeah he smiled, but that could be because of her gesture to be his friend.
As far as Mini is concerned...she'd just witnessed the fact that RV was alone. She was just I guess trying to tepl him that she would be there for him. So CVs havent as of yet shown that Rukmini IS actually the only important friend of RV's. I think we should wait a bit to see where it goes:-)

thats exactly what I was telling Mais Shazzy
all these Gestures were frm Mini's side
while RV was just in awww. . of the gesture. ..
he only takes her as a frnd.    
while for Mini he's her only frnd in clg. .
so d "best frnds" band was her own way of showing RV he's special!!
n BTW Shazzy Rads this side Tongue
relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
@Momo, its okay. I respect your opinion..Glad you could vent out here Embarrassed

@everyone..thanks for the responses :) good to know everyone's opinions on VeeNi :)

Go to top