Posted: 10 years ago
really really liked the RV-Rukmini scene today..I've always liked them together since the time their track started..Im not a big RV fan, but I do like some characteristics about him, and same goes for Rukmini :) I love the girl..but I feel she needs to work a little more on her expressions..I like her dialogue delivery though..Liking how she is starting to understand RV as a person, and how sweet he is to her..love how he always cares for her..this Jodi will be cute if focussed on well. 😳

I do love VeeNi<3 But I think "Best Friends" is a little out of the blue. Nevertheless, her telling him he wasnt alone was cute<3 I really hope CVs tweak the track a little & make it a little different.

Also CVs should focus a little on Mini's individualism & characterisation.
In love with Veeni <3 They were adorable today <3
Shaz, the "best friends" band wasn't required..but it was a nice gesture by Rukmini that she'll be there for RV whenever he needs a friend :)

Right, I would love to watch Rukmini's characterisation being developed more than what they've shown us so far
Jenny 🤗

Aw, that's sweet :) they are truly cute <3
Originally posted by Yamzy

Shaz, the "best friends" band wasn't required..but it was a nice gesture by Rukmini that she'll be there for RV whenever he needs a friend :)
Right, I would love to watch Rukmini's characterisation being developed more than what they've shown us so far

But of course<3 They are so cute na<3

Yup...Mini is always shown either fighting or being friends with RV. I would like to see her interactions with the others, like with KiPi the other day & individual scenes.

Thank God there are some more VeeNi fans. I was starting to think I was the only non disliker😆
LOL Shaz, and I thought im the only one who likes VeeNi 🤣 good that I have someone to discuss this with..;)

exactly eh..enough of Mini's fights with RV and others. I would love to watch KD-Mini scenes..always wanted to :)
Shazzy - I'm not a VeeNi disliker! C'mon! I still say their very  first scene was one of the best opening scene for any couple ever shot! :O

I couldn't connect with their scene today. Till Friday, they were engaging enough for me to be connect but today I lost all connect. And this is because of that stupid "best friend" wala band! I think it's a big mistake from CVs part to show their friendship track because inevitably, comparisons will be made to RaHi on that cuz RaHi are the only guy-girl best friends in the show. Mini thinking RV is her best friend is fine but if RV reciprocates that feeling even slightly, there will be major comparisons ke jee, RV ki best friend tou Panchi hai! How dare he put Mini up in that pedestal etc. Which honestly, I'd abhor.

If they are a couple, I would've loved it had they taken a more romantic approach towards them. I have so many reservations with this friendship scene today which are rooting from my RaHi heart. Yes, I would not mind one bit if VeeNi are the end game because ultimately I just want good tracks for RV and Panchi respectively but c'mon! It's always the journey which counts and if the journey has started at a point which just doesn't connect with me...how am I to like it till the end?!

Sorry Coco, couldn't resist and had to vent
Originally posted by spicySugar..

Shazzy - I'm not a VeeNi disliker! C'mon! I still say their very first scene was one of the best opening scene for any couple ever shot! :O

I couldn't connect with their scene today. Till Friday, they were engaging enough for me to be connect but today I lost all connect. And this is because of that stupid "best friend" wala band! I think it's a big mistake from CVs part to show their friendship track because inevitably, comparisons will be made to RaHi on that cuz RaHi are the only guy-girl best friends in the show. Mini thinking RV is her best friend is fine but if RV reciprocates that feeling even slightly, there will be major comparisons ke jee, RV ki best friend tou Panchi hai! How dare he put Mini up in that pedestal etc. Which honestly, I'd abhor.

If they are a couple, I would've loved it had they taken a more romantic approach towards them. I have so many reservations with this friendship scene today which are rooting from my RaHi heart. Yes, I would not mind one bit if VeeNi are the end game because ultimately I just want good tracks for RV and Panchi respectively but c'mon! It's always the journey which counts and if the journey has started at a point which just doesn't connect with me...how am I to like it till the end?!

Sorry Coco, couldn't resist and had to vent

I know. I was just referring to the majority😆
I agree on the Best Friends part. Its unnecessary for CVs to tag them that. We already have s best friends wali story, so its better if CVs take a different approach. We have had a love-hate & friendship one, VeeNi can be romantic.
oh well, here's to hope ke future scenes will be good. But why do I still get a feeling ke this VeeNi track is so inter-connected with RaHi?! I know it's not a topic to discuss RaHi but this friendship band will definitely make Panchi raise her eyebrows if she sees RV wearing it.

Wish I could go in CVs minds and find out just what's going on there! More I think about it, more I go crazy! yes, the track is definitely so intriguing specially today's epi held some not so easy to ignore significance in terms with VeeNi and JeeMiChi but aahh!! this stupid future!