Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi
Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi

sadness in kittus eyes :-((

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I maybe wrong but
im not saying zor is discriminating daughters and DIL but maybe he is not acknowledging the fact that both are equalConfused Ouchin one scene where somebody or maybe zor says kittu and jaya should stay back back  home Ouch( the scene where they leave for the airport ) I kinda felt bad for kittu n jayaOuch wile jaya was a little angry and kittu sad n disappointedOuch I guess zor should've not done that
Shockedlater scene jaya n kittu kitchen scene
 kittu says that's ok that I didn't go or something likeConfused but in her voice there was sadness even during that pineapple cake scene too I saw it Ouch
 is zor doing the right think by ignoring the fact that everybody is equal thatis daughters of the house and DIL  too cos I could clearly see that when he says meri shraddha not hamari shraddha amrits dialogue Confused no offense guys but just a little analysis about todays episode Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

diksha2711Raadhni_SilverLining_aru29masaf59Tacker_HolicBullsEye777Ritu-

_SilverLining_ IF-Dazzler
_SilverLining_
_SilverLining_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Aha! Nice point!Smile
But u know, I guess that was justified as far as the real portrayal of characters in concerned. Zor isn't a perfect man, he's just another nice father-in-law who loves his daughters-in-law.  He loves them alot, esp Kittu, but at the end of the day, he's a father anxious to meet his own daughter after 2 long years! So he didn't have much tym to care about anyone else. There was no space in the car, and he couldn't ask Shraddha's bro or mom to stay back so naturally he asked that of the people who weren't directly related to the family - his bahus.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aru29lizzie1765

aru29 IF-Rockerz
aru29
aru29

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
yes me too noticed it Unhappy
but i agree with archismita...and even kitty said all fathers behave this way esp in zor's  circumstances...
but yes regarding his saying meri shraddha n not hamari as amrit said i really felt sadCry

Edited by aru29 - 24 June 2013 at 12:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhni_SilverLining_lizzie1765

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Kittu's eyes spoke volumes when Zor carelessly said that she and Jaya can stay back. As Jaya said, i am sure we will see him giving preference to his daughter and  his wife will try to balance without challenging him directly. Again today I felt that there is some story behind  the mother of the family - she seemed so resigned to the fact that she has never been accepted as Shraddha's mother. 

_SilverLining_lizzie1765

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Kritika's eyes spoke a lot. She was a bit hurt when Zor asked her to stay back home. It was also sad to see that Shraddha still doesnt accept Amrit has her mother.There is a huge gap between them Ouch

Edited by -Ritu567- - 25 June 2013 at 6:46am

Raadhnilizzie1765

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Yeah I agree I saw the sadness and the little emptiness in her eyes.. but I feel Kittu is much stronger than that! I don't think she will take it seriously.. Jaya is a little rude at times but her character again is very realistic!

I think we can sort of see many father's like Zor who love their DIL's but when the daughter comes she gets more attention but it doesn't mean that he doesn't care for them as a daughter. I guess it is on one's perspective how they see it! I am loving the show and the actors.. lets see what happens!

_SilverLining_lizzie1765

ek_aarzoo Senior Member
ek_aarzoo
ek_aarzoo

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I think she is sad for Shradda...

I don't think that Zor discriminated...He had "maan" on his bahus as daughters and asked them to oblige..

I could she a father ask his daughters to stay behind because he knows that he can count on them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index