India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

WTH IS wrong is Asad? (Page 7)

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
For the current situation Asad has himself to blame and he has to regret it. I will not blame Tanveer. Asad never discouraged or reprimanded Tan for touching him, clinging on to him or remarking on his feelings/emotions. He showed more trust in Tan than in Zoya. Moreover despite Dilshad and Ayaan insisting to accompany him to the nikaah place, he refuses and wants to go alone?ShockedSilly How silly can that be? Next he follows Tan in van and does NOT deem fit to inform ANY of his family members of his delay?Stern Smile

Still I think he regrets what happened and in his heart he knows he did nothing wrong not what is being claimed. He did not have time to reflect back upon the happenings and once he does, he will get the cues. He is dazed out and bewildered as to what has happened and how did it happen? He saw ZOya crying and himself half clothed? THats unnerving to him.
He does not know what to do and how to convince everyone of his innocence. Moreover its always been Dilshad who has pushed Asad into thinking and realisation mode. Today too her comment to Tan will make him think.He will see through and conclude his innocence. Tom perhaps we will get to see his introspection.

Dilshad too believes in her heart that Asad will not do something like this but something did happen and how? She does not know. She does suspect wrongdoing on part of Tan. Thats why the comment to her. Hopefully later on this will set Asad thinking and suspecting Tan.

Ayan trusts Asad and wants to stand by him, guilty or not, he is with his brother. He is baffled with his brother act but believes down his heart that perhaps there is some compulsion for Asad to marry Zoya. Asad never confessed that he loved Zoya to anyone. Thats why confessions are always important. Good that Humeria understood this and sought clarification. This was the highlight of today's episode. Finally NO loveless marriage of Ayaan-Humeria and hope Gul gives him happy marriage with some other character later on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010-Ishqbaaaz-

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha.pralay

Extremely lame episode...They did not even bother to show the emotional holocuast of the characters...especiallly Asad"s ..I totallly agree with everyone..this is the most uninspiring character from Miss. Gul Khan..
Loopholes and Loopholes galore..Angry
I never thought Gul khan is going to promote such a dense character like Asad.
I felt he was more concerned about his moms honour and pain and Billis virtue than Zoya. I know it was not supposed to be that way but his expressions gave me that idea.
He was not shown to have been pining for Zoya .
trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupunzale

I don't know what the heck is going on anymore anyways...I read the WU and chose to scene some particular scenes...I saw just guilt in his eyes as well...guilt for letting down his mother for the most...in the precap he was surprisingly calm and he just wanted to apologize for his sin...? I don't see any desperation in him for Zoya...

Honestly right now I want the rapist to be behind bars ...I cannot digest the fact that Gul is trying to cover this issue with the Ajmer track...a rapist is out loose who will try to kill Zoya...everything else is irrelevant to me. I just cannot see a rapist at lose like this.
Bang on Rupunzle. Desperation for Zoys is missing. I never felt for a second that his primary concern is Zoya. His primary concern is his mom and himself being a second Rashid Khan. About Billi I don't know he seemed pretty normal and welcoming to her still. There was no repulsion, contempt anything. Zoya was least if his concern right now. All he wants is to say sorry to her before she leaves. That's all
trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Even I was confused looking at Asad's expression when he saw the cat. If there was disgust I didn't see it.

And why the heck isn't Asad questioning the cat what exactly happened? If he told Zoya that what she was was not the truth why was he beliveing it himself. He certainly seemed to remember someone hit him form the back. Why isn't he thinking of that?

Seriously I'm surprised he made it this far in his life considering how he takes everything at face value.
Yes there was no disgust in his face. On top of that he was like I know I committed a sin , AS IF nothing happened. His attitude is pretty casual as of now.
What's going on?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

</div>
<font color="#660000" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">For the current situation Asad has himself to blame and he has to regret it. I will not blame Tanveer. Asad never discouraged or reprimanded Tan for touching him, clinging on to him or remarking on his feelings/emotions. He showed more trust in Tan than in Zoya. Moreover despite Dilshad and Ayaan insisting to accompany him to the nikaah place, he refuses and wants to go alone?ShockedSilly How silly can that be? Next he follows Tan in van and does NOT deem fit to inform ANY of his family members of his delay?Stern Smile </font>

<font color="#660000" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Still I think he regrets what happened and in his heart he knows he did nothing wrong not what is being claimed. He did not have time to reflect back upon the happenings and once he does, he will get the cues. He is dazed out and bewildered as to what has happened and how did it happen? He saw ZOya crying and himself half clothed? THats unnerving to him.</font>

<font color="#660000" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">He does not know what to do and how to convince everyone of his innocence. Moreover its always been Dilshad who has pushed Asad into thinking and realisation mode. Today too her comment to Tan will make him think.He will see through and conclude his innocence. Tom perhaps we will get to see his introspection.</font>

<font color="#660000" size="2" face="Georgia">Dilshad too believes in her heartthat Asad will not do something like this but something did happen and how? She does not know. She does suspect wrongdoing on part of Tan. Thats why the comment to her. Hopefully later on this will set Asad thinking and suspecting Tan. </font>

<font color="#660000" size="2" face="Georgia">Ayan trusts Asad and wants to stand by him, guilty or not, he is with his brother. He is baffled with his brother act but believes down his heart that perhaps there is some compulsion for Asad to marry Zoya. Asad never confessed that he loved Zoya to anyone. Thats why confessions are always important. Good that Humeria understood this and sought clarification. This was the highlight of today's episode. Finally NO loveless marriage of Ayaan-Humeria and hope Gul gives him happy marriage with some other character later on. </font>

<div>
Dilshads reaction to Asad is normal , Dilshads outburst to Billi Just perfect but Asad is just plain dense and confusing. Dilshad convo with Billi is going to make him suspect her? I don't think so. But if that happens I will be happiest.
Anyway as you said he was always partial towards his beastie and its his blind trust and God knows what for Billi that gave her the strength to break Zoya heart so easily.
realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Originally posted by realitybites

</div>
<font color="#660000" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">For the current situation Asad has himself to blame and he has to regret it. I will not blame Tanveer. Asad never discouraged or reprimanded Tan for touching him, clinging on to him or remarking on his feelings/emotions. He showed more trust in Tan than in Zoya. Moreover despite Dilshad and Ayaan insisting to accompany him to the nikaah place, he refuses and wants to go alone?ShockedSilly How silly can that be? Next he follows Tan in van and does NOT deem fit to inform ANY of his family members of his delay?Stern Smile </font>

<font color="#660000" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Still I think he regrets what happened and in his heart he knows he did nothing wrong not what is being claimed. He did not have time to reflect back upon the happenings and once he does, he will get the cues. He is dazed out and bewildered as to what has happened and how did it happen? He saw ZOya crying and himself half clothed? THats unnerving to him.</font>

<font color="#660000" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">He does not know what to do and how to convince everyone of his innocence. Moreover its always been Dilshad who has pushed Asad into thinking and realisation mode. Today too her comment to Tan will make him think.He will see through and conclude his innocence. Tom perhaps we will get to see his introspection.</font>

<font color="#660000" size="2" face="Georgia">Dilshad too believes in her heartthat Asad will not do something like this but something did happen and how? She does not know. She does suspect wrongdoing on part of Tan. Thats why the comment to her. Hopefully later on this will set Asad thinking and suspecting Tan. </font>

<font color="#660000" size="2" face="Georgia">Ayan trusts Asad and wants to stand by him, guilty or not, he is with his brother. He is baffled with his brother act but believes down his heart that perhaps there is some compulsion for Asad to marry Zoya. Asad never confessed that he loved Zoya to anyone. Thats why confessions are always important. Good that Humeria understood this and sought clarification. This was the highlight of today's episode. Finally NO loveless marriage of Ayaan-Humeria and hope Gul gives him happy marriage with some other character later on. </font>

<div>
Dilshads reaction to Asad is normal , Dilshads outburst to Billi Just perfect but Asad is just plain dense and confusing. Dilshad convo with Billi is going to make him suspect her? I don't think so. But if that happens I will be happiest.
Anyway as you said he was always partial towards his beastie and its his blind trust and God knows what for Billi that gave her the strength to break Zoya heart so easily.
Asad is reeping what he had sown so its in a way coming back to him. The reason why I feel that Dilshad will make him reflect back is because she was the one who made him realise that he loved Zoya so similarly she might goad him into introspection.

Still Gul can do anythingLOLLOL and ruin furtherOuch

trina2010

merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
i dont think it was Asad expressions.  but the disconnect was because they didnt show enough Asad scenes, as to what he was thinkingh, or what he was feeling.
2'minuts of the show was wasted on a repeat of friday episode,  the slap and all, then they showed Asad cry brokenheartedly for 5 seconds.  another 2 minutes when he tried to talk to Dilshad.

the rest of the episode was wasted on Ayan and Humiera drama.
this was a filler episode as far as the Asad Zoya love story.

i think the CV's are setting the stage to show Ayaan Humeira  relationship and the posibility of where it may be going. now that Humeira knows that Ayaan was never in love with her and is not presently in love with her, will she break of the engagement,  will she find out that this engagement is based on a deal made with Razia, because of her blackmail? or will she set Ayaan free? or marry him anyway's hoping he will learn to love  her.

so dont get worked up people,  i think this Asad Zoya will go on for at least 10 days inter mingled with Ayaan Humeira track. 

trina2010

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

trina2010

Go to top