Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

WTH IS wrong is Asad? (Page 6)

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

i agree partially because I feel being too dumb is also a crime nowadays and Asad is too dumb and confused for my likings. 
Anyway I respect your opinion.

EVERYONE and I mean literally everyone in this show has been dumb at one point or the other when the script demanded for their tube lights to illuminate much later, when they need tracks to reach their saturation point lol. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kundra

Originally posted by studentofdayear

hope the redemption is shown properly otherwise I am done with this show!
Asad doesn't need to redeem, it's his mother who does.

f**k the world right now, you just topped everyone with this comment!

Why the hell does Dilshaad need to redeem? For being fair, for not being judgemental, for calling spade a spade? 

You, my dear, amazed me!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13sana_sugarbuntrina2010delena90

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StonerGirL

Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

Originally posted by trina2010

Originally posted by studentofdayear

hope the redemption is shown properly otherwise I am done with this show!
Asad doesn't need to redeem, it's his mother who does.

WTHHH is wrong with you??Have you lost your nerve or something??asking a mom to apologize to her child???Are you even a human?? Let me ask you do you expect your mom to apologize to you after her knowing you r innocentAngry. Disgusted!!!
I'm not saying she needs to redeem by appologising to her son but by showing regret and the care he deserves. I dont want what she said to be brushed away and forgotten.

Yes but does she know that he was drugged?? No infact even Asad himself doesnt know actually what happened.Dead Dilshad is a very strong motherly character. She has faced so much in the past years and now once again fate has slapped her once again so what do you expect from her?
Who cares buddy. Asad is played by KSG so anyone against him is against KSG. We have such childish people in the forum who fails to understand the difference between a character and an actor.

HAHAH good one dear. Way to go!Clap

actually i find u to be more childish if u actually feel tht way...ASAD IS GENERALLY A GOOD CHARACTER...A STRONG CHARACTER its not even abt KSG HERE...

REally???from what angle hes a strong character???He was i admit until TAnu came up and from that day Gul ruined his character. She will do the same with Zoya too. Dead

trina2010

sadz.rahm Groupbie
sadz.rahm
sadz.rahm

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I think his expressions could have had been a bit better 

trina2010

-gladiolus- Groupbie
-gladiolus-
-gladiolus-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I actually had the same feeling while watching the episode. I however think it was the duty of the Direction and the Creative Department to take care of!  I don't know if its just me or what but they do miss taking certain things into consideration at times.
Like for instance, for Friday episode it was fine for the focus to be on the whole family and Dilshads reaction, but today I was expecting some intense, guilty, broken, pleading looks to pass between Asad-Zoya , something to hold on to the built-up since it has been two days since the last episode aired, but I felt so disappointed when I watched the actual episode. The could have atleast shown some cuts between  Asad-Zoya ONLY!
OR Maybe...I could be completely wrong about my assumptions and it could be the editors fault. Who knows?

P.S- I'm not really bashing the team...I'm just saying what I felt was lacking. My opinions are not really aimed to hurt or discourage anyone.

trina2010

neha.pralay Groupbie
neha.pralay
neha.pralay

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Extremely lame episode...They did not even bother to show the emotional holocuast of the characters...especiallly Asad"s ..I totallly agree with everyone..this is the most uninspiring character from Miss. Gul Khan..
Loopholes and Loopholes galore..Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

studentofdayeartrina2010

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I don't know what the heck is going on anymore anyways...I read the WU and chose to scene some particular scenes...I saw just guilt in his eyes as well...guilt for letting down his mother for the most...in the precap he was surprisingly calm and he just wanted to apologize for his sin...? I don't see any desperation in him for Zoya...

Honestly right now I want the rapist to be behind bars ...I cannot digest the fact that Gul is trying to cover this issue with the Ajmer track...a rapist is out loose who will try to kill Zoya...everything else is irrelevant to me. I just cannot see a rapist at lose like this.

trina2010

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Even I was confused looking at Asad's expression when he saw the cat. If there was disgust I didn't see it. 

And why the heck isn't Asad questioning the cat what exactly happened? If he told Zoya that what she was was not the truth why was he beliveing it himself. He certainly seemed to remember someone hit him form the back. Why isn't he thinking of that? 

Seriously I'm surprised he made it this far in his life considering how he takes everything at face value.

trina2010

Go to top