Qubool Hai

WTH IS wrong is Asad? (Page 5)

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyTale-Naima

Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

Trina yaar Mark my words. Zoya will ALWAYS be Asad's last priority. His first priority will only be that one eyed bitchAngry

You know what? Both Zoya and Humeira can find better men out there than the Khan men! There are plenty of men around the worldWink Poor sisters got stuck with them!Embarrassed
They are stuck with Morons. 
Undeserving as hell men in their lives.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyTale-Naimasana_sugarbun

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Maybe .
But I still feel his expressions were confusing. 
As I said in my post. I will see tomorrow because the precap seems promising. If he still acts like what he did today then maybe we were all wrong about his feelings towards Zoya.
I expect too much but I did write that I wanna watch tomorrow and NO I don't do no such thing. I don't judge people so soon but Asad and his confused dumb head is pretty consistent right from the beginning.

Whatever has happened has somehow made him believe he is guilty, he has done something because he lacks trust in himself from the very beginning, not to of course cheat, but to give pain. He is guilty, he can't look in anyone's eyes at this moment and Zoya tops that list. But the one woman he knows would try and understand him would be his mother, and that is why he goes to her first. The rest, its natural to be totally confused at the moment, when you can't face yourself how are you to face anyone else my dear? He loves Zoya, there are no two things about it, but after all the moments spent and seeing her pain, he does not know how to face her, and also like I said, the man has too much going on in his life to understand what to do atm. 

trina2010.Kiran.

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kundra

Originally posted by studentofdayear

hope the redemption is shown properly otherwise I am done with this show!
Asad doesn't need to redeem, it's his mother who does.

WTHHH is wrong with you??Have you lost your nerve or something??asking a mom to apologize to her child???Are you even a human?? Let me ask you do you expect your mom to apologize to you after her knowing you r innocentAngry. Disgusted!!!
I'm not saying she needs to redeem by appologising to her son but by showing regret and the care he deserves. I dont want what she said to be brushed away and forgotten.

Yes but does she know that he was drugged?? No infact even Asad himself doesnt know actually what happened.Dead Dilshad is a very strong motherly character. She has faced so much in the past years and now once again fate has slapped her once again so what do you expect from her?
Who cares buddy. Asad is played by KSG so anyone against him is against KSG. We have such childish people in the forum who fails to understand the difference between a character and an actor.

HAHAH good one dear. Way to go!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A.Hajnal

Don't bash Asad...Its Gul who needs to understand Asad's character well enough to UNDERSTAND what he should or shouldn't do...
Even though Asad is a character written by her, sometimes its seems like she can't understand what she has to write about him...

She makes him a person who has no confusion over the fact that how he has done a sin like that...she shows him like a person who doesn't feel that crazy need to make other understand that he hasn't done anything...its seems like he let go everything and isn't trying to prove that he hasn't done anything...He didn't ask Tanveer that how this all happened...?? why when he woke up, it looked like he has slept with her when he can't even remember what happened...??

I am so so so angry at her and Cvs to ruin Asad for me...I love him the most and they are is showing him a DUMB and illogical...Angry

so agree...and asad is supposed to be the main lead..so really i dnt see this story going anywhere...when they cant even UNDERSTAND ASADS CHARACTER.!!! 

A.Hajnaltrina2010

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Maybe .
But I still feel his expressions were confusing. 
As I said in my post. I will see tomorrow because the precap seems promising. If he still acts like what he did today then maybe we were all wrong about his feelings towards Zoya.
I expect too much but I did write that I wanna watch tomorrow and NO I don't do no such thing. I don't judge people so soon but Asad and his confused dumb head is pretty consistent right from the beginning.

Whatever has happened has somehow made him believe he is guilty, he has done something because he lacks trust in himself from the very beginning, not to of course cheat, but to give pain. He is guilty, he can't look in anyone's eyes at this moment and Zoya tops that list. But the one woman he knows would try and understand him would be his mother, and that is why he goes to her first. The rest, its natural to be totally confused at the moment, when you can't face yourself how are you to face anyone else my dear? He loves Zoya, there are no two things about it, but after all the moments spent and seeing her pain, he does not know how to face her, and also like I said, the man has too much going on in his life to understand what to do atm. 
i agree partially because I feel being too dumb is also a crime nowadays and Asad is too dumb and confused for my likings. 
Anyway I respect your opinion.
trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

ok just watched it, he didn't look towards tanveer with guilt, but with confusion

Really? I felt it was guilt for making her uncomfortable in front of his mom. 
Hopefully you are right.
sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I think Asad and Ayaans character are the worst male leads i Have encountered.Dead

Asad has been portrayed so dumb recently and actually a hypocrite. Even KSG himself said in an interview that his IQ is actually low.

Ayaan literally boiled my blood today. I fail to understand his idiotic, useless and stupid and such a weakkk character.

Thanks to Gul who ruined Asad's character. I wont be surprised if after a couple of episodes she ruins Zoyas character too.Angry

trina2010-Ishqbaaaz-

StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

hope the redemption is shown properly otherwise I am done with this show!
Asad doesn't need to redeem, it's his mother who does.

WTHHH is wrong with you??Have you lost your nerve or something??asking a mom to apologize to her child???Are you even a human?? Let me ask you do you expect your mom to apologize to you after her knowing you r innocentAngry. Disgusted!!!
I'm not saying she needs to redeem by appologising to her son but by showing regret and the care he deserves. I dont want what she said to be brushed away and forgotten.

Yes but does she know that he was drugged?? No infact even Asad himself doesnt know actually what happened.Dead Dilshad is a very strong motherly character. She has faced so much in the past years and now once again fate has slapped her once again so what do you expect from her?
Who cares buddy. Asad is played by KSG so anyone against him is against KSG. We have such childish people in the forum who fails to understand the difference between a character and an actor.

HAHAH good one dear. Way to go!Clap

actually i find u to be more childish if u actually feel tht way...ASAD IS GENERALLY A GOOD CHARACTER...A STRONG CHARACTER its not even abt KSG HERE...

Go to top