India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

WTH IS wrong is Asad? (Page 3)

CHAYMA Goldie
CHAYMA
CHAYMA

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
totally agree with you ...the way he looked at tanveer bothered me so much i felt he was concerned for her after what dilshad said to her i was waiting for a mad asad who is so scared of loosing zoya but no he was calm and honestly few tears will not work for me and if he still respect tanveer and not even questioning her about that night so sorry to tell but for me he is hypocrite i can understand that he is in trauma but at least i expected that he will be so angry with billo rani and not to look at her like he is saying sorry bear it for meDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyTale-Naimatrina2010

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Originally posted by FairyTale-Naima

I actually have to agree with you dear. I didn't understand what he was feeling while looking at Tanveer, because it wasn't disgust. But i also feel like because of Dilshaad's words, he was behaving like it was his fault...but it doesn't justify the expressions he showed towards Tanveer. It was indeed guilt, like you said. Guilt for HIS actions, according to him. Not guilt for HER actions. Well, according to him, she didn't have any actions towards this sin. I really hope we see the real Asad from tomorrow. I actually had to force myself to watch today's episode, after painfully reading the written updates. 
i am confused as hellAngry

machar13FairyTale-Naima

pfalcon1949 Goldie
pfalcon1949
pfalcon1949

Assad is the one completely at fault. For not trusting Zoya all along and for blindly putting trust in Billi. He should be the one that deserves the utmost repentance and. I had enough of him already. Even now he does not seem to see through the evil of Billi. Zoya is better off without this guy,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

rakhiankita Goldie
rakhiankita
rakhiankita

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
 i am still in the shock..this was it from asadShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

teddy25 Goldie
teddy25
teddy25

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. 

The way Zoya was crying...my heart wrenched. but I didn't see that pain reflected in Asad's eyes...I mean, KSG is still awesome in that scene, but I wanted Asad to think of Zoya first...not about his bloodline, not about his khandan's reputation, not about his best friend's mental state...only about the enormous amount of injustice and irreparable damage that 'so called' bed scene has inflicted on Zoya...

Damn, I am not satisfied...waiting for Ajmer. I still think Mangalpur was the best.

studentofdayeartrina2010

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

I think it is because you expect too much in just one episode lol, there is too much going on in his life at this moment. From his marriage breaking, from losing his love, from waking up to a nightmare like this, being unable to remember what happened, losing his mom's trust, being compared to a man he loathed all his life and seeing his own fears coming true, in all of this all I expected to see on his face was confusion and guilt, and I saw that, that guilt is not clear because the man himself is confused as to what exactly has happened.

One basically sees what he/she wants to see.
Maybe .
But I still feel his expressions were confusing. 
As I said in my post. I will see tomorrow because the precap seems promising. If he still acts like what he did today then maybe we were all wrong about his feelings towards Zoya.
I expect too much but I did write that I wanna watch tomorrow and NO I don't do no such thing. I don't judge people so soon but Asad and his confused dumb head is pretty consistent right from the beginning.
trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyTale-Naima

Originally posted by Ankita.M

I think it is because you expect too much in just one episode lol, there is too much going on in his life at this moment. From his marriage breaking, from losing his love, from waking up to a nightmare like this, being unable to remember what happened, losing his mom's trust, being compared to a man he loathed all his life and seeing his own fears coming true, in all of this all I expected to see on his face was confusion and guilt, and I saw that, that guilt is not clear because the man himself is confused as to what exactly has happened.

One basically sees what he/she wants to see.

Also agree with this, I think he's just too confused and in shock. Dilshaad's words were also getting to him so i'm not even sure he was thinking about Tanveer while even looking at her..CryMr confused soulBroken Heart
Exactly.
sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Trina yaar Mark my words. Zoya will ALWAYS be Asad's last priority. His first priority will only be that one eyed bitchAngry

Go to top