India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

I know its story BUT

sugni007 Senior Member
sugni007
sugni007

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Well, it is understood that story needs to forward so they need to show some crap BUT still couldn't resist thinking

1) why Aayan would leave Asad alone in first place? isn't he supposed to accompany Asad to wedding venue? 
2) Why Zoya didn't realize that Tanu is not at wedding place either so she must be up to something?

3) Last but not least- why Zoya would react like this? She knew Tanu is wicked and has already challenged that like she handed over dupatta, she would do same with Asad too. when Zoya saw them together, she should have realized it is Tanu's some cheap move to trap Asad. Best answer to Tanu would be to slap her and stand by Asad and say "I trust Mr Khan". 

that would have foiled all the plans...

but again- story needs to move forward with some twists, so for time being I accept this crap and keep watching Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asadzoya143raneebshanakyasharan

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Babes have yoou ever been hurt, betrayed by someone you love and trust, have you ever been humiliated by that same individual in somewhere public. Come on they are all hurt and not think rationally, when they have calm down and start putting two and two together, then it might be a different ball game.

Another thing asad needs to tell people what happen but he is not being given a chance,maybe loosing or almost loosing zoya will make him rethink this whole situation.

Let us hope that i am not asking for too much from the cv of this show.
After watching this episode today i wanted to get on a plane bound for India and find QH set and give these people a piece of my mind, with a few choice language if you know what i mean. Then i recall it is only a story no sense loosing sleep over it.

Before this track is over i will either be in a mental hospital or have no electrical device where i can watch this show, i am having strong compulsions to break stuff.
SORRY FOR THE RANT.

Edited by latanzia - 24 June 2013 at 11:55am
sugni007 Senior Member
sugni007
sugni007

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by latanzia

Babes have you ever been hurt, betrayed by someone you love and trust, have you ever been humiliated by that same individual in somewhere public. Come on they are all hurt and not think rationally, when they have calm down and start putting two and two together, then it might be a different ball game.

Remember here that - just previous day Tanu had challenged Zoya with word "Utran" = used. and next day this happens. Also having known Tanu's tricks for past these many days, it is not hard to put two and two together that she must be up to something to stop wedding. 

Just previous night, she spend such a beautiful moment with Mr Khan, then how can she mistrust him in less than 24 hours? Isn't Love=Trust?  if Mr Khan had any ill intention to Tanu, he wouldn't chose his wedding day. so, putting 2+2 is easy.

But again- CVs are not going to unite Asad and Zoya so soon or else there won't be any charm for QH. Right? so, lets keep watching Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top