Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

India-Forums

Love ins't wrong... but its Love... (Page 2)

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
 yes it was told like that.. but the screeen play is different in this show.. Sarita side..her point of view.. 

I'm seeing this show for a month now.. I never felt this Ravya show. otherwise they would have start with Ravya backstory.. nothing only some flashbacks. . it is sarita show only rhona dhona. how to get back her husband with help of Divya . .. . And Divya seeing herself as tulsi she will help,  that is the concept..  I think at the end they will show that Divya and Raj were just a crush, and Sarita and Raj are true lovers..LOL 

Only time Ravya side was told.. when we finally after month got to know that Raj was forced to get married..

As for Divya she will either destroyed for helping this mad family . or find happiness somewere else.. if the makers are interest showing Divya side.. of course..

Edited by ashna26 - 24 June 2013 at 1:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaagoolab

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Love can happen twice only if u move on after the first one...here raj still has it present..what he started to show now is pitty that he thinks sarita might die...Honestly i think one can Not fall in love out of pitty or just out of human concern..

Edited by Myra.nelly - 24 June 2013 at 12:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73Neerjaa

moosewithgoose IF-Dazzler
moosewithgoose
moosewithgoose

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Love has many forms, many variations, each experience of love is different. I don't believe love can happen only once cause that would make love something finite but love is infinite, and just because a person falls in love twice it doesn't mean that one of those two loves wasn't true- because I'm sure when a girl has a crush for the first time when she is just a teenager that was the first step in her life she got closer to knowing what love is and that feeling may not last forever for her but it doesn't mean it wasn't real for her at that time. But also contrary to what I said earlier I also believe that love can happen once in a lifetime too and I guess everyone wants to believe in that kind of love- the kind of love that's all consuming,the kind of love you would wait forever, the kind of love you will never forget, the kind of love where you can't live without each other and that is also probably the hardest to find kind of love. I'm just trying to say that love is a very complex emotion, you can't limit or define it and each love story of each person is different.
Saying all of that I also started watching this show for Ravya because like many of you I like the idea of love that lasts forever too- the once in a lifetime kind. :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishta06princessonlineNeerjaagoolab

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
 Is there definition of true love ? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goolab

goolab IF-Addictz
goolab
goolab

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
You right love is one like raj is waiting for 10years for divya
And divya too now what divya is doing now everytime raj told her
She love her hope to see raj with sarita I stop watch this show
Dont make sense this storry im a big fans of ruby
I think she is the main lead
princessonline IF-Dazzler
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harianjana

yes priyam...
for me Yash loves his first wife as his wife, but aarthi was his love, and I am sure that if ever aarti dies, he will no way marry other one 

I think you made a great post! But, I would have to disagree on this part. I think love can happen once, twice or maybe even three times. Each time we love someone we love them differently and for different reasons. Just because a relationship does not last does not mean we do not love the other person. The example I can give here is we love so many people in our lives such as, our children, our siblings, our grandparents, parents, friends, cousins and etc, and each person holds a different place in our heart. We love each person differently so in that way I think we can love people many times. I think movies, novels, fairytales, shows and all of the alike have shown to people that love happens "once" after which we never fall in love again, but the truth is we can fall in love more than once because different people will hold different places in our lives and hearts. When people have children they love each of their children equally, it's not like after the first child the person loses his or her ability to love the second. In that way, I think love can happen more than once. I am sure they would never have shown in the show that Yash would fall in love again if Aarti were to die bit I am sure in reality Yash would move on because life keeps on going even when someone we love is not with us anymore. Yash, I am sure still had a soft spot for his first wife and I am sure he still loved her, but he moved on. He wasn't stuck in his past after the arrival of Aarti/when he realized he loves her. All in all, what I am trying to say is that I don't think we can conclude that Yash only loved Arpita as his wife and not as the love of his life. I am sure if Arpita was still alive he would have never fallen for Aarti. I just think that with the death of Arpita and the arrival of Aarti he realized that he can fall in love again and fell in love with Aarti.

Riya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index