Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: teddy25

I am less than impressed with both the Khan brothers today.

Being rude to the one you secretly love/ the one who loves you = Having personality 

The above equation seems to be the mantra of small screen now-a-days. But in real life, people should try to be in a relationship like this, I bet it's difficult, even with the most handsome and hottest guy out there.

yup...no personality.
Rupunzale thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aimz-

Nah, she won't come out of it. Having loopholes is Gul's expertise, really.

I see Zoyaan track coming up though. I hope he falls in love with Zoya and she slaps her rejection right on that dumbass' face.

...date rape portrayed as seduction...and now she is covering it up with Ajmer...yup everything is possible...zoyaan track too...actually I see it happening very soon...the question is why the hell Ajmer then? The only reason is that she wants to manipulate the viewers...
Rupunzale thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy2013

Ayaan considers Asad to be a weak man like him. 🤢 What a foool! 😡

yup he has successfully branded his brother as worst than a rapist.
JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wanted to spit in Ayaan's face as soon as I heard his justification. I was expecting him to say he doesn't believe that his brother is capable of such a thing or something along those lines but instead he says something completely twisted and turns his own brother into a characterless pansy who has no heart or shame. Absolute douchebag! I realized once again why I always hated Ayaan's character. What a self-centered dense overconfident shitface. 🤢  That's it after today, his suffering in Zoya's unrequited love will only bring me happiness and pleasure! Bas!
punnubaby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rupunzale

...today by saying that your brother could sleep with another woman just to walk away from a marriage shows that you don't know him at all...in mere words you have turned him into someone even worst than a rapist...a rapist has no conscious when doing a sin...a crime...do you really think that your Asad Bhaijaan is capable of committing such an act just to run away from a responsibility?

Well Brother...you have a lot of thinking to do but saying that I am relieved that you spit out the truth to Humeira...because that girl deserves so much better. I hope you feel the pain that she is going through right now very soon.

And indeed...you are your Mommy's boy!

So true!!! Agree to every point!!! N ya Ayaan hs to b dumb after all he is Shireen's son!!!!
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ayaan's justification just made me laugh
it just shows how low he can think for his brother
who supported him through out

at d moment asad is a victim he needs people to help him support him
f family wont support him then who will support him?
for thinking correct u need to be calm n cool cos if u arnt then nly negative result will come rather positive.

he is getting all d allegations which is not giving him time to think, he needs to think abt d incidents then nly he'll know d truth dt his best friend betrayed him badly.

btw awesome post

bheegi thumbnail
I have never had a high opinion about Ayaan and today I lost all respect for that man. I guess he lives in a household where two timing men are the norm...what else can we expect from him?

The men continue to disappoint me ...

Can Rashid at least help his sons out of this mess???
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ayaan is super dumb man... he thinks his brother can stoop down so low to avoid a marriage... and then he comes and brags he knows his brother inside out... 👎🏼
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have never liked Ayaan... He is such a self-centered person, who never respected anyone's feeling.. He had always been dumb, but today was the heights.. What an explanation? He thinks that his brother can sleep around with a girl to avoid his marriage, just because he couldn't say a no to it... Well, Hats off to him for butchering his brother's character in few seconds...
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
is this Guy really know anything about his brother??
From the day one only asad care for his brother what ever the situation was he always stood up for Ayaan.. I always felt Ayaan used Asad.. Bt today..!! What was that man really thinking..? He forgot Asad not only rashid's son bt also Dilshad's son.. How lo he can think abt a person like Asad... N didnt he see how Asad hug Zoya on sangeeth..??
I feel really very sorry for Humaira...
N Gul dont think ever think to bring Ayaan between Zoya n Asad..!