niya_ss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
watching  veeni scene today i wonder where rahi friendship stand?😕
suddenly veeni  best friends  ban gaye?😕
in this case i appreciate panchi😊 kyonki uske liye rv ke friendship jeemi se jyada matter karti hai.
bt for rv mini's friendship matter's more than panchi's😔atleast the way he described(veeni friendship) usse aisa hi laga.😡
veeni scene dekhe aise laga kisiko forcefully friends banaya ho😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its not like that! He didnt put her over Panchi. He just said her friendship mattered a lot to him. He's even close friends with Kiya, but its always been Panchi whose his best Buddy. Its pretty clear she affects him the most.
FarahNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was like wth???  But I don't mind  avi and omi so I don't care
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Even though, I am not the happiest in how the whole veeni/best friend talk was played out today, All I'm going to say is have some faith in Ranveer! He definitely did not put his friendship with rukmini above his friendship with panchi. He knows how important panchi is in his life, so as a rahi shipper, please have some faith in both of them. It's okay if they branch out like this, but that doesn't mean they have forgotten each other. They both treasure each other very much, so saying he has put rukmini above panchi in his priority or friendship list or whatever is just wrong! I don't know if you have felt it, but I have always felt that rahi has had that magical bond of friendship, therefore I have never even once doubted their love for each other. When it comes to their friendship, no one can come between them! It's that special, so please think from both prospective and try to understand both of them. :) Edited by coolpixie - 10 years ago
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: coolpixie

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Even though, I am not the happiest in how the whole veeni/best friend talk was played out today, All I'm going to say is have some faith in Ranveer! He definitely did not put his friendship with rukmini above his friendship with panchi. He knows how important panchi is in his life, so as a rahi shipper, please have some faith in both of them. It's okay if they branch out like this, but that doesn't mean they have forgotten each other. They both treasure each other very much, so saying he has put rukmini above panchi in his priority or friendship list or whatever is just wrong! I don't know if you have felt it, but I have always felt that rahi has had that magical bond of friendship, therefore I have never even once doubted their love for each other. When it comes to their friendship, no one can come between them! It's that special, so please think from bothprospective and try to understand both of them. :)</font>

Exactly!
And please guys...go a little easy on Mini. I know her charactersiation is a little weak right now but saying that she doesnt deserve to be in TBP & stuff is a little harsh.
nsranade thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really donno whts going on
RANVEER ko  bilkul yaad nahi aayi panchi ke party ki??
how this is possible??😡😡😭
goshh im very disappointed🥺
niya_ss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
even i am disappointed😡
but i still feel it is rahi at the end😊
i am sure there will be rahi scene where we get jealous rv at again
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

Exactly!
And please guys...go a little easy on Mini. I know her charactersiation is a little weak right now but saying that she doesnt deserve to be in TBP & stuff is a little harsh.

I agree, shazzy! 
People should go a little easy on mini, and honestly that softer approach that they are taking for rukmini's character is doing wonders for her likability factor, well, atleast for me! she is much more tolerable now, she is even a little more likable now. It's much better than all she did was fight with ranveer. so guys, do give her a chance! Don't let your love for rahi and hate for veeni turn into a dislike and hatred for rukmini as a character. I think there is alot of potential to her, and if her character is developed a little more in the future, she will definitely become even more likeable. At the end of the day, she is part of TBP now! so, it would be nice to have a little bit of restrain and be a more willing in understanding her character. ðŸ˜³
SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
rv's frdship wala line ti rukmani was the...@#$%😡
now she is more imp than Panchi..simply pissed off by cv
i Really dont get this mann!

How can he take the band of a best friend from rukmimi!

Dude panchi exixts!

Im starting to hate this veeni thing now😡