Frequent Posters

LavleenaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

TFS Amisha di !! ðŸ˜Š
Harshad_dbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am hating navika for this...she is not our nanhi...!!!how can she go against mohan...and that too for beera...dumbest girl i have ever seen...
iceman7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wo pyar mai andhi ho chuki hai. I feel Beera might play a smart trick & everyone will be against Mohan.

I want atleast Megha to support him if this happens !!
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks For The Update Ami !

Nanhi ka andha pyar! Ab yahi dekhna bakhi reh gaya tha NBT mein..!🥱
I really hope k Beera is +ve! 

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
mujhe to navika ki upar bohaat gussa aa raha hai
wo aab mohan ki chawanni nahi beera ki rabri ji ban chuki hai
apni spiderman se bhi jada beera pe bishwas hai??
what nonsense
-Spriha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dunno wats gonna happen...!!
zehra-pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nanhi fully trusts her Spiderman if he is saying that Beera is wrong that he is for sure, she is not blind in love with Beera but yes she blindly trusts her Spiderman n is very hurt by the fact that Beera broke the trust of her Spiderman, her family. For Nanhi this marriage ended when her Spiderman opened the gatbandhan but she would still go ahead with the marriage as she has another sting operation on her mind.

Nanhi wants entry in Daddaji's house as she knows now that Beera is negative n will leave her the next day at MM old house. Beera will go to his Dadda just like Ishaqzaade and Navika will go there too, start living with them n find evidence against Dadda. This is yet another sting operation by Navika to expose Dadda.

Mohan being Nanhi's father her Spiderman called off the marriage to save her life n she being his daughter his Chavanni went ahead with marriage to save her parents from disgrace n taunts which they would have faced if wedding had not been taken place. She also became her father's biggest strength against Dadda n Addu. Navika will tell Mohan abt her plan to do sting on Dadda after her marriage n entry in Dadda's house.

Nanhi will not go against her Spiderman she will emotional blackmail him n he will fulfill her wish as Beera will act positive n marry Navika due to which Dadda will leave venue with his cronies. Bidaai will take place with everyone present incl Mohan as his body double was there in bidaai scene.

Naxt day Beera will go to his Dadda thinking he has fulfilled his revenge but Navika Bhatnagar will arrive there as she has right to stay at her husband's house. Navika would inform Beera abt her real motive of coming there. She will prove to Beera that his Dadda is wrong and see Beera's blind trust on Dadda breaking into pieces. Nanhi wants to see the pain in Beera's eyes when his trust on Dadda breaks just like she saw the pain in her Spiderman's eyes when Beera broke his trust. Nanhi can never forget how Beera betrayed her Spiderman, broke his trust caused him pain. During Navika's stay Beera might fall in love with her again n even protect her from all dangers she might face during her sting but Navika will part ways once Dadda is proven culprit. While at Dadda's house Nanhi will also get to know abt Addu his true colors etc. He might come there to talk with Ragini n she hears him.

I really hope it turns true bcos I want to see Navika as a fearless journalist n her Spiderman's Chavanni, not the lady in blind love with Beera.
Edited by zehra-pisces - 10 years ago
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs , navi will be shell shocked when beera will ditch her after marriage and mohan will also be upset wid her after this ðŸ˜­
sabsfathima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...
yeh Nanhi Beera ke pyaar mein andhi hogayi hai pata nahi kya hoga iska. bechaara monu