Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blmadhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Oh God what's wrong with navika she trusts Beera more than her Spiderman...Its really hard to digest..

@asmi Hope Ur pov turns out to be true๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks for Sharing Ami๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by blmadhuri - 10 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MohanKiMeera-

Wow! Heights of nonsense!!! Navika chose to believe her so-called cheater lover instead of her Spiderman. Seriously, to hell with the story and the show. ๐Ÿ˜ก I can't help but fall OUT of love for this crapfest season 2. I really miss my NBT now.

bidz :

on second thoughts, what more can you expect from nanhi ? she is megha's daughter after all, THE megha who once left her blood relations behind for the sake of her love Amar, and then during the riddhima fiasco, she chose mohan over her kids and family once again. nanhi has just inherited the same qualities from her mother, that's it !

unless of course, beera is double-crossing daddaji and nanhi knows about it !
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Video posted guys

Navi ke trust se sayad beera pigal gaya and revenge ka plan cannge kar diya..lekin Kya bharosha ye bhi ek beera ka plan ho.

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmi279

TFS dear ๐Ÿค—

This promo increased my belief that Beera's positive and double-crossing Daddaji..and Navi knows about it..else she won't go against her Spiderman..mujhe hamare Spiderman ke Chawanni pe poora bharosa hai ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

asmi : 

teri muh mein ghee-shakkar pade๐Ÿค— ! that will be the only saving grace now, else it will be really hard to digest nanhi going against her Spidey, no matter whatever reason is given !
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beera is not double crossing Daddaji. He is what he is shown these days. Regarding Nanhi, she was not like her mother. I'm so mad right now at CVs for ruining my MN! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -MohanKiRaadha-

Video posted guys

Navi ke trust se sayad beera pigal gaya and revenge ka plan cannge kar diya..lekin Kya bharosha ye bhi ek beera ka plan ho.

Pigal gaya navi ki support se already? But aise kya tha promo me? Last scene jisme haat dikha rahi hai beera ke expressions weird the. It was not clear.

Beera badlega zaroor but itni jaldi๐Ÿ˜†!
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
What if navi is acting like supporting beera and badla lena chahti hai beera se for planning to cheat her๐Ÿ˜†?
rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this is so agrraavting guys - anoying to no extent - comeplete character assaination of another lovely charater - 1st Mohan & now Nanhi. She was so mature, understanding in SS1. Now its the reverse as if old age has struck earlier.

Definitely not a dream, definitely Beera is -ve, definitely Nanhi going agasint spiderman. So how come there will be happy bidaai - I dont think Mohan can be consoled that easily - he will walk off.

So now what?

MM will not live together?
Nanhi will move to Daddaji's house instead of MM's old home?

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
well  even if  all this  was  hunky dory mm   wont have been  living together it is pretty obvious 
heydoc27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajbijz

pre- cap was full of suspense ven Nanhi put her hand to stop Spiderman from insulting her beloved Beera - thats what I feel - So is she going to go against her Spiderman?

Is she going?!
Shes already gone!๐Ÿ˜ญ
Just curious abt Megha s reaction!