Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

His world revolves aroun madhu - Page 2

LSPD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -SmokySapphira-

I think he did right. See with who he is dealing with. He loves mb and his family and can't see anyone harming them.

True he is intelligent but his wife an emotional fool
Others will use this against them

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice post
Right Kameena is Right
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post!

I found nothing wrong with what RK did today. Lying is different from omission. He omitted informing Madhu about his future course of action coz Madhu wouldn't have otherwise allowed him to have the gangster arrested.

RK loves Madhu and he can't see her harmed or in pain or trouble. He is protecting both his mother and Madhu, by keeping them away from Sultan. I find nothing wrong in that sentiment. But I would prefer that he spills the beans when Madhu asks him next as to what happened between the two.

Further, RK kept his word that he won't fight, get angry or touch Sultan. He fulfilled that promise. Is there anything wrong in locking up a most wanted criminal and killer? I just want that RK and Madhu's relationship doesn't suffer - hope CV's don't go on that path.
LSPD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ennishet

<font size="2">Nice post!

I found nothing wrong with what RK did today. Lying is different from omission. He omitted informing Madhu about his future course of action coz Madhu wouldn't have otherwise allowed him to have the gangster arrested.

RK loves Madhu and he can't see her harmed or in pain or trouble. He is protecting both his mother and Madhu, by keeping them away from Sultan. I find nothing wrong in that sentiment. But I would prefer that he spills the beans when Madhu asks him next as to what happened between the two.

Further, RK kept his word that he won't fight, get angry or touch Sultan. He fulfilled that promise. Is there anything wrong in locking up a most wanted criminal and killer? I just want that RK and Madhu's relationship doesn't suffer - hope CV's don't go on that path.
</font>

That's exactly what I fear
omiraja thumbnail
Hi im sorry but rk stooped very low today he talks about madhu as if shes his trophy by using madhu to trap sultan shows hes insecure & he doesnt trust her 
by using madhu he just wants to prove to sultan that madhu helped him in trapping sultan so he goes against madhu

Rk can never change hes still arrogant selfish
& madhu is like trophy in his arm

madhu deserves him shes weak character i likd it when she was strong & independant now shes just typical bahu & wif

Sorry no offence to any one but im just nOt liking the current & i really wanted to see some changes in rk after the marriage but no such luck
LSPD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: omiraja

Hi im sorry but rk stooped very low today he talks about madhu as if shes his trophy by using madhu to trap sultan shows hes insecure & he doesnt trust her

by using madhu he just wants to prove to sultan that madhu helped him in trapping sultan so he goes against madhu

Rk can never change hes still arrogant selfish
& madhu is like trophy in his arm

madhu deserves him shes weak character i likd it when she was strong & independant now shes just typical bahu & wif

Sorry no offence to any one but im just nOt liking the current & i really wanted to see some changes in rk after the marriage but no such luck

Don't mind but u r wrong
He does not think of madhu as possession but he is possessive about her
And what is a man a man if he is not possessive of girlfriend or wife
I would call that man spineless
And for madhu I think she is naive but strong
And loving ur husband and trusting him requires courage and belief and conviction of character
But yes both have flaws but then who is perfectEdited by LSPD - 10 years ago
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't understand why people are bashing him for what he did.. 
As a man, son, and a husband any normal guy with some sense would have done this.

- why would he listen to a man talking crap about his dad, when he knows that the man hates him??
- why would he not do anything to protect his family from a gangster??
- why he shouldn't have a problem with a man who is eyeing his wife??

Y!! Madhu will be justified if she is hurt., acc to her, it's him betraying her trust? But he didnt lie to her.. It was more a lie by omission. Technically they are different. But he knows his wife's weakness. So, he couldn't make her privy to his plans.. 

And yes!! There is no doubt that his world does revolve around his wife n Madhu's world revolves around her husband. 
xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm glad he hasn't lost his touch of attitude like all other soap heroes.

Loved the return of the evil Right Kameena today. I know lying to madhu was wrong but at the end of the day RK is RK.

Agree RK looked smoking hot today in the rain I couldn't take my eyes off him.
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i don't think RK lied to Madhu he promised her he will talk with bhai calmly and he did...plus today he did a very good job by sending bhai to his home(jail) as he is a gangster.
LSPD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cardio21

I don't understand why people are bashing him for what he did..

As a man, son, and a husband any normal guy with some sense would have done this.

- why would he listen to a man talking crap about his dad, when he knows that the man hates him??
- why would he not do anything to protect his family from a gangster??
- why he shouldn't have a problem with a man who is eyeing his wife??

Y!! Madhu will be justified if she is hurt., acc to her, it's him betraying her trust? But he didnt lie to her.. It was more a lie by omission. Technically they are different. But he knows his wife's weakness. So, he couldn't make her privy to his plans..

And yes!! There is no doubt that his world does revolve around his wife n Madhu's world revolves around her husband.

@ cardio
He is right in whatever he did
Except hiding the facts from madhu but there also he knows her so well that he knows she will not allow him to do what has to be done to protect the family
My problem is that bcoz of madhu's niavity others will use it against rishbala
I hate it when people get a chance to do that