Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

India-Forums

Haalat ..Rishtey... Dil ki nazar se khoobsurat (Page 3)

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

This Purge has definately brought in some new point to the show! And looking forward to chapter next / another story of another dil ki nazar se khoobsurat act!
For me:
-A dad giving away his child to save someone's life is dil kinazar se khoobsurat.
-A family taking care of their daughter in law & giving her new life is dil ki nazar se khoobsurat.
-
a viewer's point About the claims & conditions:
Sony & PH: they talked about twist & new tracks. trp, good business: who doesn't want it?
But: a character's demise cannot be the sole reason to bring up the numbers. that is one too tall a claim.
And who said that this character was being purged for this trp ?
Did Sony said it?- Did PH said it? -NO.
this claim was by actor!
And if it was the sole reason why Uttaran survived- I may ask: Uttran would have ended long ago! why it is still running then?
And then: if actor is the sole reason for show's 'hgh trp' - why didn't Dor survived? It was on good slot, No.1 chanel!!!

Morale of the story: Actor is not bigger then the story in these cases! Chanels, PH have their ways to gauge that! And decisions are based on that. Claiming this big talks is unproffessional & in a way insulting to other actors who are still on the show!
And if the show is indeed   ending, this tall claim doesn't make sense to 'non-bhakta' viewer.

Just a personal POV!
Looking forward to drama & beyond! Go team Khoobsurat!

when Did MR.Rohit Khurana claim he was the reason for High trp of Uttaran & Dor .Dead  Just rewatch his interview when he says his death sequence in Uttaran brought very High trps , iTs indeed true. Vansh's death and Tappu's involvement, the high voltage drama brought loads of Trps.

& DOR dint have any death track.

How surprising someone's words have been twisted to such an extent it would seem he was claiming Uttarn survived because of him. Amazing !!Dead

How can anyone be sure that creatives did not kill his character for Trps. Maybe craetives must have told him they are trying to bring in drama by a death tarck, in fact this show was lacking that drama. How are people so sure about him making tall claims ...

It seems Its so easy for people hell bent on bashing an actor to just post anything ..any rubbish.Thumbs Down

An actor is jobless after a few months of the show and certain people are busy dissecting him to pieces. DISGUSTING..!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princessglorycjs369pallavi25

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_LUIT

Originally posted by spdp

T

Sony & PH: they talked about twist & new tracks. trp, good business: who doesn't want it?
But: a character's demise cannot be the sole reason to bring up the numbers. that is one too tall a claim.
And who said that this character was being purged for this trp ?
Did Sony said it?- Did PH said it? -NO.
this claim was by actor!
And if it was the sole reason why Uttaran survived- I may ask: Uttran would have ended long ago! why it is still running then?
And then: if actor is the sole reason for show's 'hgh trp' - why didn't Dor survived? It was on good slot, No.1 chanel!!!

when Did MR.Rohit Khurana claim he was the reason for High trp of Uttaran & Dor .Dead  Just rewatch his interview when he says his death sequence in Uttaran brought very High trps , iTs indeed true. Vansh's death and Tappu's involvement, the high voltage drama brought loads of Trps.

& DOR dint have any death track.

How surprising someone's words have been twisted to such an extent it would seem he was claiming Uttarn survived because of him. Amazing !!Dead

How can anyone be sure that creatives did not kill his character for Trps. Maybe craetives must have told him they are trying to bring in drama by a death tarck, in fact this show was lacking that drama. How are people so sure about him making tall claims ...

It seems Its so easy for people hell bent on bashing an actor to just post anything ..any rubbish.Thumbs Down

An actor is jobless after a few months of the show and certain people are busy dissecting him to pieces. DISGUSTING..!!!

aru, u are so right... people just want a reason...any reason to go bashing an actor... they dont want to see the good job he has done of the role ... his fantastic acting and the full justice he brought to the character...  its really Disgusting!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princessgloryarunima_LUITpallavi25

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
well i never intend to open your post and even give one glance as they are totally illogical. u have a one track mind and it seems talking against Rohit is ur prime job as if its something without which ur day aint complete.

well i have nothing else to say rather than telling U GROW UP!!!!!! think and write sensibly. instead of twisting words and writing false arguments write some thing valid.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princessgloryarunima_LUITcjs369pallavi25

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Superb post Shaina. The show was never about beauty and the beast eventhough the show makers claimed so. The swap & manipulation killed the beauty of the story and the term love was brutally massacred(ur words). Well, atleast now they can show something to justify the title dil ki nazar se khoobsurat. I see more potential now than when the story was concentrating on daadi nautanki and the hero behaving like a zero at times. Sad that the hero never got a chance to rise up as as a hero. 
As u know i'm following this show only for our darling SSfWink Tolerated all the crap for her, so wud continue watching and supporting the show till it ends.

ps: I'm still away from my home sweet home. Will be back next week to join u on T. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LUV_SHAMYALovlyfairy_Nidz_spdpcuteheenashanthi510--Fairy--arunima_LUITrashvin

Nidz_ Senior Member
Nidz_
Nidz_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
As usual superb posttt...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spdp

suzygirl Senior Member
suzygirl
suzygirl

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
nice post

spdp

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Reshmi-

Superb post Shaina. The show was never about beauty and the beast eventhough the show makers claimed so. The swap & manipulation killed the beauty of the story and the term love was brutally massacred(ur words). Well, atleast now they can show something to justify the title dil ki nazar se khoobsurat. I see more potential now than when the story was concentrating on daadi nautanki and the hero behaving like a zero at times. Sad that the hero never got a chance to rise up as as a hero. 
As u know i'm following this show only for our darling SSfWink Tolerated all the crap for her, so wud continue watching and supporting the show till it ends.

ps: I'm still away from my home sweet home. Will be back next week to join u on T. 

So glad to see you here Smile .. enjoy your holidays! will catch up on THug
@Bold: Ture! and that's why I wonder why cry about concept now? it was gone on the day of swap!

@underline: Ditto! though I had stopped post 'realization' 2 weeks- will be watching it again for her, and for new potential this track offers!

-Reshmi-

meenakshi.anya Senior Member
meenakshi.anya
meenakshi.anya

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
well said Clap...watevr it was bt dulha swapping nt acceptable in any case...n its channel's decision so y to drag odrs in all dis...fr me dis post leap track has great potential... Thumbs Up mittals

Edited by meenakshi.anya - 27 June 2013 at 1:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lovlyfairy_cuteheenaspdp-Reshmi-rashvin

Go to top