Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

India-Forums

Haalat ..Rishtey... Dil ki nazar se khoobsurat (Page 2)

--Fairy-- IF-Rockerz
--Fairy--
--Fairy--

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Amazing post loved the way you give different aspect to DKNSK..Its not about only here eshaas but  from now different person to take thing in title aspect ..Hope CVs do justify with storyline better not in fast track way ..like they take aru-madhav love story 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LUV_SHAMYANidz_spdpcuteheena

cuteheena Goldie
cuteheena
cuteheena

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajalloveiu

Well said
Thumbs Up
yup agree Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidz_spdp

cuteheena Goldie
cuteheena
cuteheena

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

Originally posted by princessglory

sorry to disturb u spdp i wont comeback again but i just wanna tell u dont be so happy for someones loss rohit lost his job he waited for one year for this project with soumya and u agree or not even ur so called dr.shekhar mentined in his tweet that he is one of the fine actors and his wife juhi is a biggest fan of rohit leave that u wont understand but dont be so heartless that u made a post to celebrate rohits exit but i must say when Gandhi shot dead by Godse whole nation cried but certain section of ppl were very happy and supported Godse ur comment is like that sorry to say this is only a show but dont be like this in real life to laugh at somebodys loss and u mentioned it came back to periwals but sometimes it will comeback to u who knows may be rohit will get gud show and soumya will go to playing second lead and all and enjoy ur show

Princessglory: I have been avoiding your bashing posts for long. Because I respect difft POVs & I donot go & ruin others post if I don't find common ground!
However, this Gandhibapu comment- I find too abusive! You have crossed the low standard!
Shame!

If you read carefully: my points are SOLELY based on interviews by the actor!
If you can take that interview & bash Chanel, PH, other actors.. Others can show their concerns with claims made in that as well!
That is called POV & I donot understand: everytime anyone praises any one other than Rohit you pick & bash them! Rahul, Aru, shekhar.. Anyone! U bash all!
Why?
And why do you always take things we talk about MADHAV/EHSAAS for Rohit!? Don't u get difference between actor & character?

Again, I raised this point here, because for past 2 weeks this forum is seeing nothing but demeaning posts! Show is not about just 1 character! Do u want all other actors to be jobless? Is that what u mean?
Grow up! I remember u used to say move on.when we disagree with swap. & in all good sense I did- after baseless realization & 3 months of forced 'love'.
Back, because drama is back. Because its newer chapter!

Have some decency & stop abusing on personal level!
Request & peace!
agree 100 percent with spdp respect for everyone

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LUV_SHAMYANidz_spdp-Reshmi-rashvin

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
a very good post n i really loved how you put your points forward. well done Thumbs Up...

i will make myself clear, im no longer watching the showLOL. I agree that even though the swap was a blunder but 2B should be aaradhya realising the inner beauty of madhav n accepting him the way he is and looking at beauty in diff terms... both accepted n it should end there n then... 2B concept...

What i dun get it is that cV trying to bring diff twist by murdering the concept... Even though i liked how you see the concept still being carried out via diff characters, but im totally not buying this...I do watch many other languages serial n i can tell u guys i have never seen they destroying a concept like this... really.. no joke...they made mockery of everything Ouch

n guys no matter how bad was the show but i did enjoy being in this 2B forum... Embarrassed bcoz of u guys Embarrassed

its just RIP ... now...EmbarrassedHug

Edited by riyya6 - 25 June 2013 at 12:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidz_spdpshanthi510-Reshmi-arunima_LUITrashvin

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Nice post Shaina.Smile well briefed as usual...

WELL the show is no where... have lost all the interest in show but still glued for Saumya... will watch only for her whatever be the track... it should have endeed long back when Aru realized her feelings and expressed either in a hurry burry wayLOL
hope all the actors getta good project in future. .All the actors are rocking and good at their performances. good luck for all of them.. love Saumya..

Edited by rashvin - 25 June 2013 at 1:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LUV_SHAMYANidz_spdp-Reshmi-

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashvin

Nice post Shaina.Smile well briefed as usual...

WELL the show is no where... have lost all the interest in show but still glued for Saumya... will watch only for her whatever be the track... it should have endeed long back when Aru realized her feelings and expressed either in a hurry burry wayLOL
hope all the actors getta good project in future. .All the actors are rocking and good at their performances. good luck for all of them.. love Saumya..
True! Infact - part 1- based on beauty & the beast ended that day! I had stopped watching post that!
Now, looking forward to this next part - chapter 2- and as you said: For Somya Smile

Edited by spdp - 25 June 2013 at 11:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidz_-Reshmi-

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

a very good post n i really loved how you put your points forward. well done Thumbs Up...

i will make myself clear, im no longer watching the showLOL. I agree that even though the swap was a blunder but 2B should be aaradhya realising the inner beauty of madhav n accepting him the way he is and looking at beauty in diff terms... both accepted n it should end there n then... 2B concept...

What i dun get it is that cV trying to bring diff twist by murdering the concept... Even though i liked how you see the concept still being carried out via diff characters, but im totally not buying this...I do watch many other languages serial n i can tell u guys i have never seen they destroying a concept like this... really.. no joke...they made mockery of everything Ouch

n guys no matter how bad was the show but i did enjoy being in this 2B forum... Embarrassed bcoz of u guys Embarrassed

It was always pleasure to read your '2B' posts Smile .. I had stopped watching this show post 'realization & acceptance on radio'.. it was 'the end' of chapter 1 of the story. Which was 'loosely' based on pretext/concept of 'beauty & the beast' and though was lost in translation- it ended the day beauty accepted beast! So yeah- RIP to 2B!

Now, Welcome to fresher, different perspective to concept of 'dil se khoobsurat', on the pretext of part 1- & on to new challenges!
As per new article- after this panchvarshiya yojna- we have new chapter- showing different aspect of Dil se khoobsurat:
Story of a woman-  a modern day yashoda!
I'll be rewatching it .. and hoping this time around, CV's tread sensitively!

EVen if you don't watch it, would like to know - what will Riyya name this new chapter? (like first one was named  2B)

Good to interact with you buddy .. hopefully, will see you more hereSmile

Edited by spdp - 25 June 2013 at 11:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidz_-Reshmi-riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

Originally posted by riyya6

It was always pleasure to read your '2B' posts Smile .. I had stopped watching this show post 'realization & acceptance on radio'.. it was 'the end' of chapter 1 of the story. Which was 'loosely' based on pretext/concept of 'beauty & the beast' and though was lost in translation- it ended the day beauty accepted beast! So yeah- RIP to 2B!

Now, Welcome to fresher, different perspective to concept of 'dil se khoobsurat', on the pretext of part 1- & on to new challenges!
As per new article- after this panchvarshiya yojna- we have new chapter- showing different aspect of Dil se khoobsurat:
Story of a woman-  a modern day yashoda!
I'll be rewatching it .. and hoping this time around, CV's tread sensitively!

EVen if you don't watch it, would like to know - what will Riyya name this new chapter? (like first one was named  2B)

Good to interact with you buddy .. hopefully, will see you more hereSmile
heyEmbarrassed ... im not watching the show but i will be around stalking u guys silently...Hug

Not on a serious note : Swap ka Kahani effect  SKKE ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidz_spdp-Reshmi-

Go to top